'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45934 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying almost 50% of the people in this country are uneducated and stupid? I would certainly debate that sir. Just because we do not agree with you does not make us uneducated and stupid.
No, being Republican makes you uneducated and stupid.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#45935 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Only for Idiots like you that cannot remember it.
lmfao
Big mouth, empty head speaks again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45936 Aug 22, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen

=======
This is for you Whitey :)
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45937 Aug 22, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then STFU and quit speaking doofus.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45938 Aug 22, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then STFU and quit speaking dumbass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45939 Aug 22, 2012
potter wrote:
American lady wrote along comment on the ammunition that HLS has stockpiled . I believe that you and the others who think as you do may be the reason for the stockpile.Because, it is the radical and down right scary way that you have allowed your mind to be engulfed with such hatred and paranoia.When Obamha gets re-elected I believe that you and many more may go off the deep-end.
Hey pooter :)

I "believe" in God ...
AND in the 'spice of life'...

With God ...
we are given the gift of being the Salt of the Earth ...
and I do love my salt :)
As far as spice of life ...
I do love my "beans, taters, and maters" ...

B
U
T

I "do" enjoy a nice 1 3/4 inch (cut) Rib-eye marinated ...
then Grilled to 'perfection' any time I please too !!!

That my friend IS the "SPICE of Life" ...
I don't 'stick' to ONE brand constantly :)

I believe in variety!
Not just the same o, same o ... ;-)

Try iT....
ya just might "like" iT!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45940 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, being Republican makes you uneducated and stupid.
Then you are referring to about 50% of the people. 50% of our educators, doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc., etc. are uneducated and stupid????
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45941 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are referring to about 50% of the people. 50% of our educators, doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc., etc. are uneducated and stupid????
If they are Republican, yes.
God help them.
Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45942 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen
=======
This is for you Whitey :)
Why, did the dummy forget it again?

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#45943 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pooter :)
I "believe" in God ...
AND in the 'spice of life'...
With God ...
we are given the gift of being the Salt of the Earth ...
and I do love my salt :)
As far as spice of life ...
I do love my "beans, taters, and maters" ...
B
U
T
I "do" enjoy a nice 1 3/4 inch (cut) Rib-eye marinated ...
then Grilled to 'perfection' any time I please too !!!
That my friend IS the "SPICE of Life" ...
I don't 'stick' to ONE brand constantly :)
I believe in variety!
Not just the same o, same o ... ;-)
Try iT....
ya just might "like" iT!
Hey AL, listen to the words of wisdom about God and life as spoken by uncle Seymour Washington...Plus a pretty good little song at the end by Townes Van Zandt.
tofy
http://youtu.be/RLWo0oyDp1A
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45944 Aug 22, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny waking up and reading the crazy cat lady babble all night, and have to mention it, no ONE of these stupid, ignorant, uneducated republican Teabaggers answered anything about taxes, stock market setting records.
Just goes to show how ignorant these people are.
And no one here has made me run off BonBon eating Peg Bundy! None of you have enough courage to stand up and answer the tough questions!
People like you voted for Bush and did serious damage to this country, now you wanna vote for Romney and Ryan to do even more damage. You are all very stupid and have NO common sense!
Time for a New New Deal!!! Get off your lazy headcheck drawing asses and research The New Deal and see how that changed this. Ountry for the better! Bet none of you lazy deadbeats will read it, if it doesn't have a Fox Tag on it you won't go near it!
Idiots!!!
Many things completed by the New Deal did work but many things didn't. Excise taxes were placed on goods predominantly purchased by middle and poor classes. This was the main funding source for the New Deal. It placed a greater burden on the backs of the poor in society which was the opposite of its intent. Federal tax rates went from 25% in 1931 to 79% in 1936 which deterred investments of any kind. Unemployment was at 24% in 1932 and gradually reduced to 15% by 1940, but was not brought down to single digits until World War II when many went to work for military contractors.

In addition, we are tired of hearing our current condition is due to Bush. Obama has increased the deficit at twice the rate of Bush and more Americans are unemployed and for longer periods than ever in history. The national debt is at an all time high of over $15 trillion which largely caused the downgrade in the U.S. debt rating.

Obama actually stated "after 3 years, if the economy isn't fixed, I should be a one-term president".

I will not lower myself to to call you stupid. ignorant,lazy or uneducated.
Rex

Dalton, GA

#45945 Aug 22, 2012
VOTE ROMNEY I am for sure.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45946 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If they are Republican, yes.
God help them.
Lmfao
Then you are a very biased, narrow-minded individual!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45947 Aug 22, 2012
Hey Tofy,How ya been doin??Hope alls well..

Question is that Townes Van Zandt kin to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt(Lynard Skynard??)
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45948 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Many things completed by the New Deal did work but many things didn't. Excise taxes were placed on goods predominantly purchased by middle and poor classes. This was the main funding source for the New Deal. It placed a greater burden on the backs of the poor in society which was the opposite of its intent. Federal tax rates went from 25% in 1931 to 79% in 1936 which deterred investments of any kind. Unemployment was at 24% in 1932 and gradually reduced to 15% by 1940, but was not brought down to single digits until World War II when many went to work for military contractors.
In addition, we are tired of hearing our current condition is due to Bush. Obama has increased the deficit at twice the rate of Bush and more Americans are unemployed and for longer periods than ever in history. The national debt is at an all time high of over $15 trillion which largely caused the downgrade in the U.S. debt rating.
Obama actually stated "after 3 years, if the economy isn't fixed, I should be a one-term president".
I will not lower myself to to call you stupid. ignorant,lazy or uneducated.
You have lowered yourself with you stupid comments that are based on your lack of information, dumbass.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45949 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a very biased, narrow-minded individual!
You are a very dimwitted, hollow minded jerk.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45950 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have lowered yourself with you stupid comments that are based on your lack of information, dumbass.
Do you care to enlighten us with your intellect on the subjects then???
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45951 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have lowered yourself with you stupid comments that are based on your lack of information, dumbass.
Everything I wrote was based on fact. It is obvious you have no interest in fact. All you can do is call people names because they do not agree with your views. So immature!!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45952 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very dimwitted, hollow minded jerk.
Again, all you can do is throw out nasty names. Debate me. What have I said that is incorrect? Prove it!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45953 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you care to enlighten us with your intellect on the subjects then???
Good one! Love it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Whitehead is at it again!!!! lol school bo... 4 hr Well 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr RickyBobby 133,213
Tinsy Riley or Jarvis (Nov '13) 8 hr Diane 27
who knows anything about tiffany adkins. from s... 9 hr Tiffany Adkins 6
Clay County Jail Inmate Road Crew 12 hr Sad 3
Chick at the metal place 16 hr To whom ever 5
Desi Roberts (May '14) 22 hr truth 7
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web