Posted in the Manchester Forum

itsme

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2010
name all the drug dealers in clay co?
truth

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2010
LETS SEE HUH? IT MIGHT BE YOU HUH? FAMILY DRUG, RITE AID, COMMUNITY DRUG, HOMETOWN,MEDI CENTER,
THE OTHER FAMILY DRUG, THEY WOULD BE A MEGA DEALER, CAUSE THEY ARE TWO LOCATIONS I THINK THAT IS IT YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST SOLVED THE TOWN MYSTERY WE HAVE VERY FEW BUSINESSES BUT ALOT OF PHARMACY'S SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE FEEDING THE NEED IN THIS TOWN IM A DRUG FREE CITIZEN JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION AND IF YOU WOULD JUST THINK ABOUT THE DRUG PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTY INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE THOUGHT OUT A TRADEGY TO GET RID OF THE NEUCENSE AND THAT WOULD BE BANNING THE PHARMACY'S FROM SELLING PAIN AND NERVE PILLS AND BRING IN SOME REAL BUSINESSES AND BRING MORE DEPARTMENT STORES AND A ALDI'S STORE AND BIGLOTS AND BETTER RESTERAUTS AND MORE ENTERTAINMENTS LIKE A DRIVE IN AND CINEMA SO WE CAN KEEP THE MONEY IN OUR TOWN AND PEOPLE WANT HAVE TO GO TO LONDON AND CORBIN THESE SMALL MOM AND POP BUSINESSES WILL STILL BE THERE AND WE NEED A WALKING DECK ALL THE WAY AROUND THE LAKE AND MORE WAYS TO GET TO FISHING SPOTS CAUSE WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS IS NOT HELPING PEOPLE ALREADY HAD TO BE RESCUED I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IMPROVEMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY AND CLEANUP THE RIVER BANKS MAKE WAYS TO GET DOWN TO THE RIVER HOW ABOUT PUTTING BENCHES IN THE WATER OFFICE AND MAKING CROWDS GET A NUMBER AND HAVE A SEAT GIVE US BACK THE ROLLERDOME SOME OF THE COUNTIES DRUG PROBLEM IS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT DO DRUGS AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE IF YOU HAD MORE THINGS TO DO YOU WOULD NOT HAVE OBESE CITIZENS YES I HAVE READ THE POST WITH SLIM FIGHTING WITH FAT THEY DONT LIKE THEM WELL IF OUR CITIZENS HAD MORE THINGS GOING FOR THEM THEY WOULD THOSE THINGS INSTEAD OF DOPE SO HAVE YOU REALLY THOUGHT THIS OUT TO ADDRESS THE DRUG PROBLEM I HAVE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE THESE THOUGHTS BROUGHT UP AT THE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS AND UNITE MEETINGS AND ALL THE OTHER MEETINGS YOU PEOPLE HAVE JUST VOICEING MY OPINION
THANKY YOU FOR LISTENING
goodgod

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2010
ant that the truth

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 5, 2010
truth wrote:
LETS SEE HUH? IT MIGHT BE YOU HUH? FAMILY DRUG, RITE AID, COMMUNITY DRUG, HOMETOWN,MEDI CENTER,
THE OTHER FAMILY DRUG, THEY WOULD BE A MEGA DEALER, CAUSE THEY ARE TWO LOCATIONS I THINK THAT IS IT YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST SOLVED THE TOWN MYSTERY WE HAVE VERY FEW BUSINESSES BUT ALOT OF PHARMACY'S SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE FEEDING THE NEED IN THIS TOWN IM A DRUG FREE CITIZEN JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION AND IF YOU WOULD JUST THINK ABOUT THE DRUG PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTY INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE THOUGHT OUT A TRADEGY TO GET RID OF THE NEUCENSE AND THAT WOULD BE BANNING THE PHARMACY'S FROM SELLING PAIN AND NERVE PILLS AND BRING IN SOME REAL BUSINESSES AND BRING MORE DEPARTMENT STORES AND A ALDI'S STORE AND BIGLOTS AND BETTER RESTERAUTS AND MORE ENTERTAINMENTS LIKE A DRIVE IN AND CINEMA SO WE CAN KEEP THE MONEY IN OUR TOWN AND PEOPLE WANT HAVE TO GO TO LONDON AND CORBIN THESE SMALL MOM AND POP BUSINESSES WILL STILL BE THERE AND WE NEED A WALKING DECK ALL THE WAY AROUND THE LAKE AND MORE WAYS TO GET TO FISHING SPOTS CAUSE WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS IS NOT HELPING PEOPLE ALREADY HAD TO BE RESCUED I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IMPROVEMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY AND CLEANUP THE RIVER BANKS MAKE WAYS TO GET DOWN TO THE RIVER HOW ABOUT PUTTING BENCHES IN THE WATER OFFICE AND MAKING CROWDS GET A NUMBER AND HAVE A SEAT GIVE US BACK THE ROLLERDOME SOME OF THE COUNTIES DRUG PROBLEM IS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT DO DRUGS AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE IF YOU HAD MORE THINGS TO DO YOU WOULD NOT HAVE OBESE CITIZENS YES I HAVE READ THE POST WITH SLIM FIGHTING WITH FAT THEY DONT LIKE THEM WELL IF OUR CITIZENS HAD MORE THINGS GOING FOR THEM THEY WOULD THOSE THINGS INSTEAD OF DOPE SO HAVE YOU REALLY THOUGHT THIS OUT TO ADDRESS THE DRUG PROBLEM I HAVE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE THESE THOUGHTS BROUGHT UP AT THE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS AND UNITE MEETINGS AND ALL THE OTHER MEETINGS YOU PEOPLE HAVE JUST VOICEING MY OPINION
THANKY YOU FOR LISTENING
you got all that right but the sad part is that none of the people running the county give a damn

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#5 Sep 5, 2010
kindly dragon wrote:
<quoted text>you got all that right but the sad part is that none of the people running the county give a damn
Who's job is it to bring things such as this to the county? Its sad to say but someone has dropped the ball haven't they, Jackson county is sadder than Clay County.
ladysman

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2010
if i had to name all the drug dealers in clay co it would be everone in clay co, maybe one or two but most of everone here dose something these days so why talk about each other right
Not Many

Ford City, PA

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Not many left to name. They are dwindelling down now. After every arrest they tell on the other ones and there aren't many left, thank God.
in the know

Ford City, PA

#8 Sep 6, 2010
would be a much shorter list if you named the ones that didn't sell drugs
drugs

Mayfield, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2010
rx
riding the storm out

London, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2010
what pissies me off is someone disable and has panic attacks can/t get any medicine without going out of town or I guess I will have to leave my kentucky home move to a state that ain/t so dam crasy A-man can I get a A-MAN people we need some docters in here that ain]t in it just for the dollars. hell thou I migth not know shit from applebutter.??&&777
riding the storm out

London, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2010
I'M BACK DRUG STORES , BANKS. DOCTERS ARNP. DOLLAR SIGNS THE SYSTEM HAS TO SUPPORT ITS-SELF SO MANY HAS TO GET PAST THE SYSTEM.??&&777
riding the storm out

London, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2010
they are not anything wrong in taking meds if you really need them we need drug stores good docters and banks we also need bowling, places for the young to go roller skating thats all good and go to church and seek god.
babycakes

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2011
riding the storm out wrote:
what pissies me off is someone disable and has panic attacks can/t get any medicine without going out of town or I guess I will have to leave my kentucky home move to a state that ain/t so dam crasy A-man can I get a A-MAN people we need some docters in here that ain]t in it just for the dollars. hell thou I migth not know shit from applebutter.??&&777
It's not technically a panic attack if all you are panicked about is the next pill
Frankie

London, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2011
that little tim guy on burning prings that married to that big woman that drives taht green car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min rayjay 131,388
Stay in Clay and the millers 1 hr Interesting 29
RainTree Apartments 2 hr beverly 3
Obama sending 6,000 immigrants to live in manch... 4 hr Bill 15
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 4 hr Bill 110
Yancy White. 6 hr gibby 3
i came home to a dachsund in my backyard that i... 7 hr lostdog 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs