First Prev
of 3
Next Last
daughter

London, KY

#45 Jun 2, 2013
my daddy was a good daddy I love him very much I talk to him all the time. You all don't know what the hell your talking about in less you where there to. People can say what they wont to who are we to judge. You ant god so shut the hell up he he's paying for what he has done they should have ben a lot more go to jail for real. I hope they ill go. Why should he be the only one paying the piper. He didn't twist anybody arms he sure didn't sell any girls they all flocked to him half the time he couldn't run those girls off.so say all you wont to say I love my daddy only god knows the truth. he's the judge.so leave it a long its ben eight years and people are still talking about this shit.really get a life.
wishful thinking

London, KY

#46 Jun 2, 2013
daughter wrote:
my daddy was a good daddy I love him very much I talk to him all the time. You all don't know what the hell your talking about in less you where there to. People can say what they wont to who are we to judge. You ant god so shut the hell up he he's paying for what he has done they should have ben a lot more go to jail for real. I hope they ill go. Why should he be the only one paying the piper. He didn't twist anybody arms he sure didn't sell any girls they all flocked to him half the time he couldn't run those girls off.so say all you wont to say I love my daddy only god knows the truth. he's the judge.so leave it a long its ben eight years and people are still talking about this shit.really get a life.
I know i believe that Todd Roberts should be right in there with him not out here running his big fat az all over the country touting his limo service. He makes me sick just thinking about everything that he did to people and the way he treated people and here he is free as a bird when he should be a jailbird. I say let Bobby Joe come home and put the ones in there that should be!!!
daughter

London, KY

#47 Jun 3, 2013
your right there Todd should be there to how the hell did he get out so early.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#48 Jun 3, 2013
No daughter. Todd should have gotten twice as much time as anyone else. He had a badge on and had taken an oath to uphold the law.
Those fks should always have to pay in spades when they come up dirty.
Just like the dirty judges. Justice is served when its served on people like them.
barb curry

Somerset, KY

#49 Jun 4, 2013
your right they should I just wish people would shut up about you know.my daddy will probably never get out so he is paying for everything he has done but who pays in the end is me my sister and brother who will never have are father we love are daddy know matter what he has done but thanks for not talking grap
Bobby Blake Curry

Winchester, KY

#50 Jun 23, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice honey and I'm sure he's a great guy, but we're talking about Bobby Joe Curry.
you guys need to stop talking about my dad, he was the beat dad I could ask for even though he did all that. I still love him, everyone isn't perfect.
letting you know

Lexington, KY

#51 Mar 17, 2014
Lonnie curry was a child molesting piece of shit
someone

Williamsburg, KY

#52 Apr 25, 2014
Hell knew him my whole life and never saw him make anyone do anything.. Dpnt blame others of you have a love one on drugs maybe you should look in the mirrow urself//js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Needs Grimes 17 min Ole Dog 44
does anyone know any good ghost stories (Oct '09) 31 min 3-5-7 to the head 31
County Judge Executive 52 min Well 87
School board Race 1 hr Students First 2
Boxer Pups For Sale 1 hr joe 1
ky law on taking a bath 2 hr Diestbydesign 31
who knows anything about tiffany adkins. from s... 3 hr citizen 1
Ebola at Manchester ER 7 hr flame thrower 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match