so how many spent their check on getting drunk at cc days ?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

jerry

London, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2012
lol so how many of you spent your full check getting drunk at claycounty days afther all you dont work so you can get over your hang over thru the week maybe buy you another 5th or a pill to do the rest of the month if you have some check money left over lmao!
GetAClue

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 2, 2012
jerry wrote:
lol so how many of you spent your full check getting drunk at claycounty days afther all you dont work so you can get over your hang over thru the week maybe buy you another 5th or a pill to do the rest of the month if you have some check money left over lmao!
Girl, why don't you get a life? It is none of your concern how someone spends their money. Would you like it if people asked what you spent your money on? Maybe you are jealous that you have none to spend.
daddy

Murray, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2012
They feel a since of guilt for spending all the welfare benifits on getting drunk and pilled.
jerry

Bellevue, WA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
yes im very upset i dont get a check every 1st of the month to waste why i work and you dont do anything but be lazy and have fun spending that free check on beer and pills every month! lmao
Emry

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2012
yuo NO i did. i was down there all dancig whn moly hachet playyed. Yuo NO i was a mess afore 7 oclocck.
please

London, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
First off I dont draw a check never have and probably never will my husband works for what money we get and no i didnt spend any of that money at cc days but anyway what business is it of anyone else what people spent their money on sounds to me like the person that started this is just jealous cause they didnt have any money to drink on at cc days people get on my nerves always worried about what others spend their checks on ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS so get a life get out and get a job if you cant get a check and maybe you will have money to spend at the next cc days grow up and along with getting a job see if you can find a life so you will have something to do that way you dont have to worry about everyone else
knott co man

Hyden, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
I will tell you who's robbing everyone its that Donna Collins game room. Theres going to be trouble out there .One woman was ready to kill her husband for losing all his money out there. I dont know why they dont get robbed. They keeo around $10,OOO MAYBE MORE UNDER THE kitchen COUNTER every night.
Mister Mxyzptlk

Corbin, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2012
tax payer

London, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2012
It is our business as to where any other tax dollars are being spent. Government hand outs are funded through tax dollars. Hence, it is our business!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2012
How does the donna collins game room get by with paying people off in the game room.She must be paying the cops off.Its been open for 8 years .Also i heard she pays her workers in cash.She sure isnt paying any taxes on her resturanr or game room.
facts

London, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Would somebody please find out exactly how many tax dollars go to clay county from welfare. foodstamps and SSI every month?
Im sure the amount will make your eyes pop wide open if anyone will put it on here yet somebody thinks its none of the working mans business.
Those are my tax dollars being sent to people that wont work. Im sick of it
Romney-Ryan

Emmalena, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2012
facts wrote:
Would somebody please find out exactly how many tax dollars go to clay county from welfare. foodstamps and SSI every month?
Im sure the amount will make your eyes pop wide open if anyone will put it on here yet somebody thinks its none of the working mans business.
Those are my tax dollars being sent to people that wont work. Im sick of it
I don't know the amount of money wasted in Clay county. I'll tell you this though...IT'S COMING TO A STOP. Romney is going to cut out all these wasteful entitlements. It's coming...root hog or die. Republican's are tired of keeping your sorry ass up. Read what he said at a fundraiser.
dont matter

Somerset, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
they cant put everybody to work..its just not there. Most people that draw checks are unable to work. I wouldnt vote for Romney if it took it to save my life. One Republican already destroyed this country..Theres no jobs..and if you do get a job it dont pay nothin...It wouldnt take much to start another civil war in this country. People better wake up....Republican...fuckin joke
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Can you imagine if they cut all these checks out...You would have to gard ye garden..Crime rate would sky rocket. It would only take a spark to start another Revoloution in America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr wow 131,389
Stay in Clay and the millers 3 hr Interesting 29
RainTree Apartments 5 hr beverly 3
Obama sending 6,000 immigrants to live in manch... 6 hr Bill 15
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 6 hr Bill 110
Yancy White. 9 hr gibby 3
i came home to a dachsund in my backyard that i... 9 hr lostdog 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs