Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hello Mary

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 19, 2013
 
lastone

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I heard there was a plan in the works where families receiving food cards were going to have to go in and be weighed and those who were deemed overweight were going to have restrictions put on their funding as well as the amount of funding cut. Sweets, soda's and junk food are going to be pulled off the list of approved items within the next 24 months, only nutritional items will be allowed to be purchased for the most part meats, dairy, grain, baby foods and vegetables will be allowed, also no pre made boxed or frozen foods. This is a new plan the current federal administration will implement before the end of the current presidential term, they already changed up all the foods in the cafeterias across the nation, food stamps are next.

I think it's a great plan myself.
well

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 19, 2013
 
lastone wrote:
I heard there was a plan in the works where families receiving food cards were going to have to go in and be weighed and those who were deemed overweight were going to have restrictions put on their funding as well as the amount of funding cut. Sweets, soda's and junk food are going to be pulled off the list of approved items within the next 24 months, only nutritional items will be allowed to be purchased for the most part meats, dairy, grain, baby foods and vegetables will be allowed, also no pre made boxed or frozen foods. This is a new plan the current federal administration will implement before the end of the current presidential term, they already changed up all the foods in the cafeterias across the nation, food stamps are next.
I think it's a great plan myself.
I don't care if pop or candy is allowed, it don't really need to be. However, there is nothing wrong with someone buying a couple of frozen dinners, like pizza. More importantly, the problem with so called "healthy foods", like vegetables, is that they cost so much more than frozen meals and don't last. Those foods spoil and for people living in these back country towns, they cant go buy fresh foods every day. If the gov wants people to buy fruits and veggies, they better give people more than $100-$200 a month to eat on.
old-timer

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

stupid, stupid, stupid...i hate stupidy, why dont they cut out buying pop on food stamps...now after this...guess what? Im taking pics and names and You can bet, if you buy shopping carts of pop...and take and re-sale...im turning you in....you just wait...and no I dont get food stamps and Im not against families using stamps...the gov. wasted so much money...I feel for these children...
facts

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 19, 2013
 
It comes down to one thing, no one working, no taxes paid in, no money for the government to give to people in foodstamps or ssi checks. Welcome to obamas world, freeloaders being bought for their votes with stamps and checks now the reaper is coming and everyone going to suffer, glad I worked and made plans. Get mad or whatever you want to but fact is no one working wheres the money in taxes going to come from. Now bitch about wealthy people, blame big companies but fact is you can thank Obama and his free loading low lifes.
what23432

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 19, 2013
 
they are not taking my food stamps me on ss1 they going to take it next
Splinter

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

They should take away food stamps and use a WIC vouchers type plan instead. That way they can limit all the food they can get, and they wouldn't be able to trade food stamps for drug money. Smart!
Big N

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 27, 2013
 
Dangit I need ta cell all my sodie~pops so I kan by more perks. Isn this the change isa vote n I mean hope n fur
heck no

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 29, 2013
 
i heard on tv they were already signing up people that had dogs an were outta work to receive food stamps. this is true i heard it on world news some places r already doin this.so gang up a bunch of dogs an head down to your local department an try this.alot of big town's r doin this .
Not Exactly

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 29, 2013
 
heck no wrote:
i heard on tv they were already signing up people that had dogs an were outta work to receive food stamps. this is true i heard it on world news some places r already doin this.so gang up a bunch of dogs an head down to your local department an try this.alot of big town's r doin this .
http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/193457351....

http://petfoodstamps.org/

https://petfoodstamps.org/Pet_Food_Stamps_App...
saramae

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

after standing in line this morning at good ole save-a-lot on garrard waiting for 1 family to purchase their $600 worth of nothing but 4 carts of pop.... i am truly appaled! Those poor kids are going to be hungry the rest of the month because their parents used all their stamps to buy pop and turn around and sell it! Its a disgrace!
Yeah

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 4, 2013
 
saramae wrote:
after standing in line this morning at good ole save-a-lot on garrard waiting for 1 family to purchase their $600 worth of nothing but 4 carts of pop.... i am truly appaled! Those poor kids are going to be hungry the rest of the month because their parents used all their stamps to buy pop and turn around and sell it! Its a disgrace!
They were lined up at 8:00 this morning. I thought that one white pickup was the Pepsi man until I saw the woman get in.
we need

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We need to take our cameras and film them buying all that pop and follow them to the cig place where they sale it and send it to the t.v station and make them famous. Then film the little dirty faced kids in the car windows looking half starve and send them in to the stations and ask why we let this crap happen.

Since: Sep 11

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 6, 2013
 
we need wrote:
We need to take our cameras and film them buying all that pop and follow them to the cig place where they sale it and send it to the t.v station and make them famous. Then film the little dirty faced kids in the car windows looking half starve and send them in to the stations and ask why we let this crap happen.
Totally agree with you. My family gets Fs, but I became disabled and am trying to help raise two boys that their dope head mom abandoned. I shop at aldi's to get cheap veggies, and watch for meat sales at stores...we don't eat much meat, but we don't need it. Pop, chips, brand named items shouldn't be allowed.
I see those dope heads buying all that pop and if I have my phone on me, I at least act like I am taking pictures. If I don't have my phone I stare at them. I look from the parents to the pop to the kids over and over and over...just hoping they will say something, so I can put them in their place.
I was raised very poor by a single parent who was too proud to get any public assistance. The government should take the kids and the FS if the parents are caught getting more than 4 soda packs at a time! God help all these hungry little children...especially during summer when they are not getting school meals.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 7, 2013
 
Splinter wrote:
They should take away food stamps and use a WIC vouchers type plan instead. That way they can limit all the food they can get, and they wouldn't be able to trade food stamps for drug money. Smart!
No not smart because they can sell them to
Finally

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Well, it's about time! These people don't need fifty cases of coke and or Pepsi products every month! Let their sorry behinds pay for theirs like a do my family! But I guess their 6 kids have gotta have that Mountain Dew, from morning to night. And since these lowlife's get free medical and dental, the tax payers can pay for their negligence here to! Keep ruining your child's teeth with all the sweets and sugar, month after month. I personally know a dentist, actually two, who have contacted social services and child cabinet services. It is my friend, a form of neglect!
redneck stamper

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

i by my pop by buggy full and i by what i wants wiff my stamps any of you chiken shits got a problim wiff it walk up to my face and tell me bout it i didnt thank so all u cowards can do is run that ck sucker take my pictuer and thay will bee fishin that camera outta yo ass

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

redneck stamper wrote:
i by my pop by buggy full and i by what i wants wiff my stamps any of you chiken shits got a problim wiff it walk up to my face and tell me bout it i didnt thank so all u cowards can do is run that ck sucker take my pictuer and thay will bee fishin that camera outta yo ass
Oh please. Guess what tough guy. It is perfectly LEGAL to take pictures in a public place. I can take your pic all day and the cops won't do anything if you are on public property.
I'm pretty sure you won't either since you're to worried about selling your pop for drugs and starving your poor kids. I hope the state takes your kids away from you and puts them in a better home.
And for the record, I DON'T get food stamps. I'm also not against those who do get them and use them the RIGHT way.
we need

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You to sorry to work you dang sure to sorry to try fight anyone. You might sneak up behind them and smell them to death from your lack of a bath redneck. When you at save a lot you better look around real good you could be on my camera, smile show those missing teeth and baccer juice running down you dirty face.
redneck stamper

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whoopsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Guess what tough guy. It is perfectly LEGAL to take pictures in a public place. I can take your pic all day and the cops won't do anything if you are on public property.
I'm pretty sure you won't either since you're to worried about selling your pop for drugs and starving your poor kids. I hope the state takes your kids away from you and puts them in a better home.
And for the record, I DON'T get food stamps. I'm also not against those who do get them and use them the RIGHT way.
liek i sayd take my picter and thay bee fishin that kamera outta yo ass hows comes you badasses never walk up and teels us not to by all thet pops chiken chits i say run home ande gets on topic and run them ck sukers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid clay Co citizens 9 min Rod 7
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 min Flint hill bandit 1,021
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Quantummist 129,006
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min Le Jimbo 147,083
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 6 hr Liar Liar Pants on Fire 57
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 6 hr yep 21
I like this guy and you should too. 8 hr pfft 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••