Review: Dogs Gone Wild

Posted in the Manassas Forum

Tucker

Burtonsville, MD

#1 Dec 10, 2011
My girlfriend took our dog to get his nails trimmed today. They complained the whole time, didn't even trim his nails, and still charged us for crap service. I called them back to figure out what happened and they told me "problem solved to not come back". If you wish to patron this establishment I suggest you bring a Midol for the employees.
Do NOT waste your time

Manassas, VA

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Completely rude and disrespectful employees, treated like dirt and don't bother trying to talk to them over the phone because you will just get hung up on. Worst customer service I've ever received. I will pay a little bit extra for somewhere else, I hope a business that treats their customers like they are better than them doesn't last very long.. I'm not to sure how they pay their bills but its certainly not from making life time customers. Take it from me and the others that posted on here. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.
Tracey

Haymarket, VA

#4 Dec 10, 2011
This appeared to be a very friendly and cute shop to take my dog. We all love our pets and want the best for them. This place is by far the worst place to take an animal. They did not trim my dogs nails the proper way, they were jagged and still long. They also had horrible customer service, I was not happy with how my dogs nails looked and when I told them this, they told me there was nothing they could do. I called the store to speak to the manager and tell them how I felt disrespected an was not happy. The manager and I quote said, "that's fine do not come back." I called a second time to speak to someone else, they rudely hung up the phone and told me not to come back again.
Janice

Warrenton, VA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Place is clean looks inviting until you talk to the employees the other comments a dead one they are very rude. In today's economy they should be happy to get business. But treated like a intruder I will find another place for grooming.
Teresa

Gainesville, VA

#6 Jun 25, 2012
I've taken my puppy there twice and will definitely return! I found the folks there very friendly and great with the animals. Their shop is very clean and inviting.
A Happy Customer

Manassas, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2012
I am happy that i found this salon, they were very freindly and real. I have used petsmart and petco in the past but always felt like they were not totally honest with me about my dog and the service. Corp. tells them what to say. And they were always asking me to add stuff to my service, this place heard what i said i wanted the first time and did what i wanted. I will be returning again.
G Bryant

Manassas, VA

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Tucker wrote:
My girlfriend took our dog to get his nails trimmed today. They complained the whole time, didn't even trim his nails, and still charged us for crap service. I called them back to figure out what happened and they told me "problem solved to not come back". If you wish to patron this establishment I suggest you bring a Midol for the employees.
this is coming from a person who never came into the shop, this is also a person who called the shop 2 times to threaten the owners and the shop. I'm not one to play games or to come back with something to say. I let my customers judge who and what we are. We have over a thousand clients. 94 percent are repeats. I will only write this one statement. Unlike you, your girl friend & her friend. All on the same day and on yelp as well. Your puppy was 6 months old, not fixed and never had the nails done before. We cut the nails ( all of them ) and did it in front of your girl friend and her friend. They thank us and gave my daughter a tip..... So, please the lie about cutting the nails is not so. I know that if I was as unhappy as you three cleary are I would of never give a tip........
Melissa Bartlett

Manassas, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
I am writing this for my customers and anyone else who reads it. I do not usually write bad reviews. But i worked their for around 6 months and it looked great at first, but behind the scene, I feel not the safest place to bring your pet to (for so many reasons) I know the owner is not honest about what goes on and how the shop is run. So if you ever had that feeling like somethings not right with your experience trust me and go with it. Any one looking for me my number is listed in the white pages under Melissa Bartlett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manassas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you want a rich sugar daddy? call 0554710652 Dec 16 nelson 1
Looking for information on my Fathers first mar... (Mar '14) Dec 4 Lost 3
morning childcare 3/days a week Dec 4 4kaye1 2
Bluegrass and Old-Time Jamboree slated Nov. 15 ... Nov 25 Baba1 2
Obamacare 2015 Sign-Up Under Way With Few Glitc... Nov '14 rogercrouch777 1
Cheap Kitchens Online Nov '14 jackosn 2
Manassas City detective in teen 'sexting' case ... Nov '14 jackosn 1
Manassas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web