On eve of revaluation, Larchmont and Mamaroneck grievance filings double

Feb 20, 2010 Full story: Journal News

MAMARONECK - The number of property tax grievances roughly doubled this year in the villages of Mamaroneck and Larchmont.

Full Story
Louis Marchini

Darien, CT

#1 Feb 23, 2010
simple math.......Larchmont + property taxes = Exit. Why do the powers that be want to strangle the average homeowner ? Has GREED really become that powerful. Is there no compasssion, empathy or common sense . People are working and striving and sweating and praying to keep the AMERICAN dream.Why does it have to be this way ? Tax-Tax-Tax!!!. To those who are beating the homeowners over the head - REMEMBER! and you better BELIEVE!, altough I don't think you do. " WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ". BIG TIME!!! Let me repeat - BIG TIME!!! If you are responsible for rising taxes and have read this - it will always be on the hard drive of your mind. While awake or while you sleep. Pleasant dreams and may GOD bless you and your famlies. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamaroneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John "boo boo" Allen that ratted on Gambino cri... 7 min Djt 2
Emo Guys - Single (13-17) (Feb '14) 7 hr Music lover 12
Merry Christmas to Joe krupinski (Dec '13) 13 hr Joe Krupinski 8
State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group... 19 hr 333stenbrian 1
Bronx can recover from Barnes & Noble closure 21 hr will 1
NRHS Fire 1968 (Feb '09) Wed BrotherDave 53
FLIght 370 compared with Joe Krupinski Oct 21 Joe Krupinski 9

Mamaroneck News Video

Mamaroneck Dating
Find my Match