Will MCS do anything about the sexy six?

Posted in the Malone Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
MOM

New York, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
They have the no bullying but these girls go around being mean to other girls and will they get away with it ? Probably because Malone schools don't really do anything about bullying
carydaway

New York, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
What's the sexy six?
rock

Albany, NY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Good question.
hmmm

New York, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
if there is a bullying issue it should def be taken care of but what is this?you start a convo with this no one knows what your talking about!
maybe

Watervliet, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Seriously! Are you in 6th grade or is that just your mentality. The school is aware of the situation and it is all speculation at this point. Do you even know if these girls exsist. It seems to me that these "6" girls are the ones being bullied. Obviously you have access to facebook and have read the posts or you are just going on what you were told by a student. Stop making the problem worse.
Sports mom

New York, NY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
A group of six freshman that are bullying other classmates who are not as wealthy as they are. What these people wear is one thing they are using to bully. If you shop at lower end stores and don't wear name brands like they do, they are picking on them. Very disheartening to hear of this and who the sexy six girls are. At least one of them is from parents that are very nice and friendly with anyone. Breaks my heart to hear of this..
ToughLove

New York, NY

#7 Oct 3, 2012
If in fact they are bullying students, they should be monitored closely. If it is revealed that they are in fact bullying students, they all as a group should be suspended for 2 weeks. If they continue they should be expelled indefinitely and forced to undergo counseling and sensitivity training.

The Malone Central School district is rampant with bullying and always has been. There needs to be a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in place for bullying in the school system.
hmmmm1

New York, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Thats what it is I've heardtings today about them. They are treating people that don't have good clothes on and other issues just because they don't have name brand clothes doesn't make them bad kids. These girls should be suspended and not allowed at school functions until it stops. Thats just wrong that they are getting away with it so far and to be freshman doing it. It's a wonder older girls don't put them in thier place up there. I know that would be wrong also but it would show them they aren't going to get away with it.
hmmmm1

New York, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
maybe wrote:
Seriously! Are you in 6th grade or is that just your mentality. The school is aware of the situation and it is all speculation at this point. Do you even know if these girls exsist. It seems to me that these "6" girls are the ones being bullied. Obviously you have access to facebook and have read the posts or you are just going on what you were told by a student. Stop making the problem worse.
....How is asking about that making things worse? It's not only all over facebook it's all over the town. How do you know it's just speculations and that the school is aware if they ar ethen something should have been done about it by now. It wouldn't be all over like it is talked about if it was taken care of don't you think
rock

Albany, NY

#10 Oct 3, 2012
I heard two of the kids are children of a board member. I would imagine nothing will be done.
Sports mom

New York, NY

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Something better be done or you will have a lot of angry parents and students...bullying is zero tolerance as they state every chance they get...actions need to be taken if this is in fact true what they are doing.
Mom of 3

New York, NY

#13 Oct 3, 2012
If these girls are indeed bullying other girls than they need to be dealt with accordingly no matter what their last name is...this is what is wrong with society today and the reason that children are taking their own lives...shame on any school, parent, friend, teacher, that allows this to continue..
Happy111

New York, NY

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Has anybody once thought that this could be a rumor? Facebook and many other social networking websites can cause things to get stirred around. With all of the things that these girls are getting accused of it seems like they are the ones getting bullied since nothing has yet to be proven.
happy jack

New York, NY

#15 Oct 3, 2012
What really needs to be found out is why Malone Central School District is ranked 591 out of 697 districts in NYS state test scores.

www.schooldigger.com
enough

Albany, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2012
So my child can be bullied on the bus but six freshman can go around bullying other freshman and what does the school do??? They call down all the students to the office who wrote facebook statuses about it. Are u kissing? What happened to freedom of speech? Certain parents called the school and said their girls "wouldn't do this" so the officials believed them. So all the students know its going on but nothing will happen to these girls. The kids that posted statuses were made to take them off why???? When these girls started all if this
Just me

New York, NY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Happy111 wrote:
Has anybody once thought that this could be a rumor? Facebook and many other social networking websites can cause things to get stirred around. With all of the things that these girls are getting accused of it seems like they are the ones getting bullied since nothing has yet to be proven.
..... It is no rumor I know a kid who came home today told me that kids were called to the office about posting on facebook about this group. Those children that posted had to remove thier posts but these girls get away with bullying go figure !! I have heard lots on this group in the last two days and it's not a RUMOR it's happening .
pipp

Albany, NY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
The school will not do a thing. There is no freedom of speech at Franklin Academy. The school system has taken that away from them. Nothing they post on Facebook or myspace is private. These girls are not the only ones getting bullied. But retaliate against the bully and YOU get in trouble.
Happy111

New York, NY

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Things are getting told through the grapevine which could change the story. Maybe this whole entire thing is a big hoax since it's all of sudden becoming issue with the so called "sexy six"
discusted parent

Delanson, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2012
This is what happens to kids who are led to beleive they can do no wrong.the sad thing is the girls have probably been so catered to that they have no conscience. money but no empathy for anyone else to bad mommie and daddy cant wipe your nose this time
Student

New York, NY

#21 Oct 3, 2012
The "sexy six" is a made up group, not real. Someone started it because they need drama in their lives and are not happy unless people are hurting. This is a rumor and whoever started it needs to be punished. I have a pretty good idea who this one girl is, a junior who made up the rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malone Sunoco 21 min Annie 21
Mother of the year?.? 1 hr factz 7
Good contractor for vinyl siding 11 hr just saying 22
delivery boy 11 hr omg 5
is malone racist?? 12 hr frustratrdmom 23
Making Christmas a little happier for One family 13 hr wow 7
New OB/GYN 15 hr dillon 3
body of dead hunter found in Moira last night? Wed itsasadday 6
Malone Dating
Find my Match