First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wordsforlunch

Ballston Spa, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2012
So yesterday the Menke house burned and they lost all their possessions. What a terrible shame for the family. Remember that their young daughter was allowed to drive with no license and sadly the tragedy ended in death. After the accident, the mother made stupid FB posts about Just Trust in the Lord, It is Gods Will and even put a public article in the MT saying she knew the pain the families were going through.(Noone can say that) Most disgusting was her recent post that she was wondering when another tragedy would come to overshadow her daughters accident,(speaking of the Danas, she guessed she got her answer, and sooner than she thought! Thats disgusting! Now that her home is gone, maybe she will reevaluate her words. Words are powerful and she doesnt need to further the pain of the Collettes, the Lyons, or the Danas!
sadly

Albany, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2012
What the heck is your motive here? How dare you use other people's tragedy, for your own gain.
Wordsforlunch

Ballston Spa, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Grab your Webster and reread! The Menkes have said some horrible things up to and including posting FB comments saying how Brooke Lyon would be ashamed of her family. Just yesterday they continued with mentioning the tragic car accident and how now their daughters car accident is overshadowed.....This is unnecessary and I hope that they reevaluate their situation..
Alrighty Then

Troy, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2012
This post right here is why 99% of Topix is garbage.
snoopy-do

Clay, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Wordsforlunch,
Sounds like you think you have the right to stock people on their face book accounts. If you were not stocking the post you would not be able to take her words and twist them into some thing other then a mother hurting for her child.
You on the other hand, is being hurtful on purpose.
I agree with "Alrighty Then" with that this is garbage.
I don't know any of the families involved with the tragedy you are talking about but your words speak so loud about you.
Wordsforlunch

Ballston Spa, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2012
snoopy-do wrote:
Wordsforlunch,
Sounds like you think you have the right to stock people on their face book accounts. If you were not stocking the post you would not be able to take her words and twist them into some thing other then a mother hurting for her child.
You on the other hand, is being hurtful on purpose.
I agree with "Alrighty Then" with that this is garbage.
I don't know any of the families involved with the tragedy you are talking about but your words speak so loud about you.
bahaha....if you "stock" something that means you fill shelves at Walmart....thanks for the laughs!
Malonian

Pennellville, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Wordsforlunch wrote:
So yesterday the Menke house burned and they lost all their possessions. What a terrible shame for the family. Remember that their young daughter was allowed to drive with no license and sadly the tragedy ended in death. After the accident, the mother made stupid FB posts about Just Trust in the Lord, It is Gods Will and even put a public article in the MT saying she knew the pain the families were going through.(Noone can say that) Most disgusting was her recent post that she was wondering when another tragedy would come to overshadow her daughters accident,(speaking of the Danas, she guessed she got her answer, and sooner than she thought! Thats disgusting! Now that her home is gone, maybe she will reevaluate her words. Words are powerful and she doesnt need to further the pain of the Collettes, the Lyons, or the Danas!
For you to take delight in this tragedy and to feel a sense of justice is nauseating. What sewer did you crawl up out of?
enolam

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2012
I agree, they made some ridiclious posts after, but what I wonder is ... was this fire an accident? The boy was fb trying to get someone to take pictures, parents were gone boating? i hope cause and orgian really investigates this, i guess karma is real
poor pathetic pup

Marlborough, MA

#9 Jul 21, 2012
enolam wrote:
I agree, they made some ridiclious posts after, but what I wonder is ... was this fire an accident? The boy was fb trying to get someone to take pictures, parents were gone boating? i hope cause and orgian really investigates this, i guess karma is real
The Menke young man takes pictures for a living to my understanding and it's something he is passionate about.

As for the cause, it was started at their wood stove with no malicious intent last I heard.
enolam

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Hope your right praying for sure
Shocked

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2012
Wordsforlunch wrote:
So yesterday the Menke house burned and they lost all their possessions. What a terrible shame for the family. Remember that their young daughter was allowed to drive with no license and sadly the tragedy ended in death. After the accident, the mother made stupid FB posts about Just Trust in the Lord, It is Gods Will and even put a public article in the MT saying she knew the pain the families were going through.(Noone can say that) Most disgusting was her recent post that she was wondering when another tragedy would come to overshadow her daughters accident,(speaking of the Danas, she guessed she got her answer, and sooner than she thought! Thats disgusting! Now that her home is gone, maybe she will reevaluate her words. Words are powerful and she doesnt need to further the pain of the Collettes, the Lyons, or the Danas!
I am shocked at you! I know all these families involved. LEAVE THE DANA'S OUT OF YOUR PETTY LITTLE NEWS FEEDS!!! I really wish I knew who you were and what type of a person you are to even bring the Dana family into this mess. I believe they all are living with pain, not one family is free of pain or sorrow. Remember we are not perfect and we all make mistakes. Leave the Menke's, Collette's and the Lyon's alone to grieve and take care of the pain that all the families have to live with for the rest of their lives.
Wordsforlunch

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>I am shocked at you! I know all these families involved. LEAVE THE DANA'S OUT OF YOUR PETTY LITTLE NEWS FEEDS!!! I really wish I knew who you were and what type of a person you are to even bring the Dana family into this mess. I believe they all are living with pain, not one family is free of pain or sorrow. Remember we are not perfect and we all make mistakes. Leave the Menke's, Collette's and the Lyon's alone to grieve and take care of the pain that all the families have to live with for the rest of their lives.
I didnt bring the Danas into it...the Menkes did! "A tragedy to overshadow my daughters accident" DISGUSTING!
factis

Lake Placid, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Wordsforlunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt bring the Danas into it...the Menkes did! "A tragedy to overshadow my daughters accident" DISGUSTING!
fact is-you started this thread and intentionally spread this putrid crap beyond where it already had been spread. if you were so offended by what the menke's did, you wouldn't have done that. accept responsiblity.
Shocked

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Wordsforlunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt bring the Danas into it...the Menkes did! "A tragedy to overshadow my daughters accident" DISGUSTING!
You most certainly did. Not once did she bring that family to your level. Your an idiot...eat your words for lunch. Your a coward if you can talk about the Menke's and nit give your name...
Unbelievable

Liverpool, NY

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Wordsforlunch wrote:
So yesterday the Menke house burned and they lost all their possessions. What a terrible shame for the family. Remember that their young daughter was allowed to drive with no license and sadly the tragedy ended in death. After the accident, the mother made stupid FB posts about Just Trust in the Lord, It is Gods Will and even put a public article in the MT saying she knew the pain the families were going through.(Noone can say that) Most disgusting was her recent post that she was wondering when another tragedy would come to overshadow her daughters accident,(speaking of the Danas, she guessed she got her answer, and sooner than she thought! Thats disgusting! Now that her home is gone, maybe she will reevaluate her words. Words are powerful and she doesnt need to further the pain of the Collettes, the Lyons, or the Danas!
I guess you should be the one worried about bad happening to you now. God would never want someone to say horrible things like you have, these people made a mistake and truly you believe God did this because they deserved it?!?! I think this family has been through enough and as sad as Brookes loss of life is, she would never have wanted this poor family to lose everything...
northofnowhere

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Why at a time like this are you [words for lunch ]posting such hurtful nonsence when so many people are suffering.? Have you no feelings for the families?
You know karmas a bi55h and this will come right back and bite you .
This is no place for your kind of nonsence , Do you have no life of your own you have to meddle in others?
Stop and say a prayer for the Menkes and the horrific accident and Please get a life and dont be gossipng . Stop and think what you are posting you really should be ashamed of yourself.
Hang your head and say a prayer for forgiveness.
KAS_Malone

Tully, NY

#17 Jul 24, 2012
What is amazing to me is this ---- eveyone is so disgusted with everything on this thread but everyone continues to add to it and fuel the continuation of the thread. These are both horrible tragedies - people will never be able to forget them but using them to continue everyone's pain is truly amazing!
CompletelyShocke d

Tully, NY

#18 Jul 24, 2012
I would just like to say that Brooke's loss of life does not compare to the Menke's lost of possessions. Possessions can be replaced, Lives cannot. Secondly, the tragic accident that happened Thursday July 19, should not be "overshadowing" Tanya, Alexis, and Brooke's tragic accident in December. I'm not disgusted with anything on this page at all because people have their own opinions. The Menke's house fire was not caused by their wood stove, the cause has yet to be determined so that argument just got thrown out the window. I do not care what Wordsforlunch thinks is right and wrong about the house fire. They lost a lot but not everything so whoever said they lost everything can stop commenting. Tanya has a lot of her stuff because her room was untouched by the fire. The tragic accident that took the lives of 6 people needs to stop being brought up in this because that accident and the Menke's house fire has NOTHING to do with eachother. It doesn't matter what Mrs. Menke did or did not post on facebook. Do not Bring The Dana's or anyone involved in that accident into this. Further more, you people have the audacity to continue something a lot of people have come to accept and that is the December accident. Please, shut your mouth about it. People still are not done grieving about it.
my opinion

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jul 24, 2012
my opinion is this
The menke's should take their ins check and get out of this area karma is a *itch. In MY opinion this fire was not an accident. They can preach to GOD all they want to, Brooke lost her life because of Tanya Menke and her parents lack of rules. PERIOD
BOO HOO if they lost their things in a fire BIG DEAL
a Believer

Clay, NY

#20 Jul 24, 2012
To "my opinion", If there is such thing as Karma, I would watch it if I were you. What you are doing is wrong and Karma will come and get you.
Brooke lost her life because a young girl had an accident. They all knew that the Manke girl did not have her license and they still got into the car with her. When will you people stop. I do not know any of the people involved but can tell you that you are the sick ones and when Karma comes to attack you or your family, then you will know how it feels.
Good people have accidents and make mistakes, who are you to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D and M market subs 3 min angel pie 3
The browns 55 min heather 9
Racist 6 hr The Impossible Girl 19
Titus Mountain (Oct '09) 7 hr now now 26
marshalls aka 7s old bar opening ? 8 hr angel pie 1
Tina Marie Newstead Smith!!! 8 hr burke resident 6
police chase up to owls head 9 hr little one 8
Franklin Correctional did ya hear 11 hr Sheldon 11
wallmart 13 hr Big boy 23
Malone Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Malone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Malone News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Malone

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 am PST