Meth lab UNCOVERED in Tupper Lake

Posted in the Malone Forum

Franklin

Malone, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2013
December 14, 2013
Police: Meth lab uncovered in Tupper Lake

By KIM SMITH DEDAM Press-Republican

TUPPER LAKE — Police uncovered an alleged methamphetamine lab in the village here and arrested Christopher J. Jessie in connection with illegal manufacturing of the drug.

Without specifying the exact address, police said they executed a search warrant at Jessie’s Village of Tupper Lake residence on Wednesday.

“Upon arrival to the residence to execute an arrest warrant for a probation violation, law enforcement found Jessie attempting to destroy methamphetamine manufacturing materials,” State Police Troop B Public Information Officer Trooper Jennifer Fleishman said in a press release on Friday.

“Jessie was taken into custody and charged a probation violation.”

Tupper Lake Police assisted in the arrest; Tupper Police Chief Eric Proulx could not be reached late Friday for comment.

Jessie, 38, was also charged with third-degree unlawful manufacturing of methamphetamine and unlawful disposal of methamphetamine laboratory materials, both felonies.

ESCAPED THROUGH WINDOW

The Tupper Lake man was questioned previously in connection with a case involving two missing people, a stolen jeep and pilfered gun.

In March 2012, Carl R. Burns, Jr., 41, and Angela I. Roberts, 23, were reported missing by family, and Jessie was brought in for an interview with State Police.

During that session, he escaped through a window at the Tupper Lake Police Station. He was caught soon after and charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief and third-degree escape, both misdemeanors.

Police did not specify what Jessie’s relationship might have been to the missing persons case, but he pleaded guilty to the charges.

Both Burns and Roberts were found within two days, wandering in scant clothing in remote sections of Piercefield. Police said at the time they had used some type of synthetic drug that caused extreme paranoia.

Fleishman said Jessie was arraigned Wednesday at Tupper Lake Town Court and remanded to Franklin County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.

He remained incarcerated there on Friday and is due in court again on Monday.
tony hosler

Malone, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2013
all these meth labs getting busted and i can never find any crystal anywhere...wtf ????
Josie

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
SO now we know your problem tony now I will report you . You know the cps watch these threads .
Amanda Lassman

Malone, NY

#5 Dec 20, 2013
Yeah Josie keep running your mouth, see what happens ~
Josie

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2013
Hello Tony you dont fool me or the mods Tony They have your Ip . So what you going to do Tony smack me around like your ex wife ? You have to find me first . You had a sex change Tony too funney . I guess we know the truth now .
Chas Darwin

Malone, NY

#7 Dec 20, 2013
Ahahahaha this sh@ts too funny
Amanda Lassman

Malone, NY

#9 Dec 20, 2013
Josie wrote:
Hello Tony you dont fool me or the mods Tony They have your Ip . So what you going to do Tony smack me around like your ex wife ? You have to find me first . You had a sex change Tony too funney . I guess we know the truth now .
TAKE ME ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO FIND YOU
Dont worry who I am

Malone, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2014
Seriously People grow up and find somthing better to do with your life then worry about everyone elses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
probation violation? 28 min pray 4
Ferguson 1 hr Winchester 15
Hungry for Turkey 2 hr The Impossible Girl 7
Cassandra Fleury 3 hr peace 3
IBC snobby sales clerks (Sep '13) 7 hr moore 39
Prisoner receives max sentence for assaulting c... 9 hr my guess 25
Necht Cooker Hood 10 hr makankonate 1
Malone Dating
Find my Match

Malone People Search