Tribal Police In Chase, Searching For Driver

Local law enforcement officials were remaining tight-lipped after officers and agents from a handful of agencies spent nearly three hours Wednesday evening pursuing a vehicle and searching for its driver.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
AKW22

Tully, NY

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Was wondering why the state bloopers were flyin by me yesterday. Man in truck got away. Score one for that guy
grammax2

Ithaca, NY

#2 Sep 16, 2010
Score one for that guy???? ARE YOU INSANE???? Think how many lives (beyond the police agencies) this dumb ass put in jeopardy!!!! I watched this chase from my office...it was terrifying the speeds law enforcement was going up and down Route 11 and 11B....people were forced off the road; what about the kids getting off the buses, families coming home from work/school? This a-hole should be seeing alot of prison time for his ignorance and complete and utter disregard for the lives of others. I heard via the grapevine that he was hauling 500 kilo of cocaine...if this is true I hope he burns in hell.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Who are you to have that information? over a 1000Lb. if you know that much you should know who it was. Come on grammax2 tell us who?

xd
booth

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2010
You are an idiot and NO he did not get away.
grammax2

Ithaca, NY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
This was just the morning gossip at work. I don't know for sure if this is true, nor do I know WHO he was...just that IMHO he's an a-hole for the terror he caused on the roads.
woof

Warrensburg, NY

#6 Sep 16, 2010
xdrunk wrote:
Who are you to have that information? over a 1000Lb. if you know that much you should know who it was. Come on grammax2 tell us who?
xd
my word xdrunk, you sound your about to have an orgasm or a heart atack! you sound like a kid begging his mommy for a new toy. relax!
Entertained

Tully, NY

#7 Sep 16, 2010
Thought i'd check here, see if anyone knew anything about the chase... but of course all that's going on here is bickering. This topix site is becoming a waste of time.
Gina

New York, NY

#8 Sep 16, 2010
They caught him and he was smuggling a butt load of marijuana. No where near 1000 pounds though. Score nothing. He smashed his truck, lost his dope, and got caught. Smuggling weed is one thing. Nearly killing people is not forgiveable.
Entertained

Tully, NY

#9 Sep 16, 2010
Do you know who it was?
who knows

Watseka, IL

#10 Sep 16, 2010
crazy people why dont they get a job and quit running drugs before they kill someone and spend the rest of their life in prison.
RUNNING DRUGS ISNT WORTH IT..
Gina

New York, NY

#11 Sep 16, 2010
I don't know for sure. I don't want to spread rumors. Someone said he lives in Lake Titus.
booth

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2010
Close to that area believe its Fayette Road and so glad he finally got busted, what a scumbag. Like its been said before its a wonder no one was seriously hurt the way he was flying. I sure hope all these smugglers eventually get whats coming to them and I don't mean the "easy" money. Jail time maybe doesn't make the money worth it,think about it person has 2 little kids that I feel sorry for not for any of the rest of them.
booth

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2010
Can't believe they gave him such a low bale for all the jeopardy that he put upon so many people. But of course with running drugs he had the money to be bailed out even if it was more than the 2500.00 that the judge gave him. Under the circumstances, the judge should have remanded him without bail. Oh well thats our wonderful justice system. Sure hope he gets more out of this, he should go away just like the one that finally went to fed court last week. He needs to get way more than the minimum and real close to the max would be so great to see. These smugglers walk around all smug thinking they are invincible which for a while they are but at some point they go down.
Concernend Citizen

La Fayette, NY

#14 Sep 16, 2010
AKW22 wrote:
Was wondering why the state bloopers were flyin by me yesterday. Man in truck got away. Score one for that guy
Your level of idiocy is incredible. Lets hope you decide to stop the cycle and don't reproduce. The guy in the pickup?..they did catch him. Get your facts straight. EDUCATE YOURSELF instead of going on hearsay and rumors. Score one for the guy in the truck?..Get real. What would have happened if a child ran out into the road..or a family pet went into the road? This guy is arrogant and definitely self absorbed. He has no interest in his own life or the life of someone else.
another story

Fort Edward, NY

#15 Sep 16, 2010
I heard that the person didn't wreck the vehicle and was not caught with anything.. only got traffic tickets?? any one heard that?
booth

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2010
He definteily was caught with drugs and those charges will be coming I'm sure. I can't believe that people are saying score one for the scumbag.
booth

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2010
oops sorry about the spelling just typing fast.
informed

Fort Edward, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2010
I think it may have been 2 different vehicles both being chased at different times throughout the day. may be wrong. one report says akwesasne resident crashed car on clark road and another say left vehicle on fitzpatrick road. confusing?
nick_

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2010
Okay.. for all of you nosey lil people of Malone. There were no drugs....had been drinking and simply made a bad choice by not stopping for the cops! Yes, a complete idiot for driving like he did and putting all kinds of lives in jeopardy. Too bad the cops weren't smart enough to give a breathalyzer....Malone's finest! It was automatically assumed that there were drugs bc he was on the rez...
Gina

New York, NY

#20 Sep 17, 2010
Nick,

He had marijuana. A lot of it. I heard a whole truck load of it. He wasn't drunk.

Informed, It was one chase, one truck. The Maude-Fitzpatrick Road dead ends where the Clark Road turns.

I hear the case is going federally and you never hear what the Border Patrol or DEA gets or does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bangor ny towns history Question... 1 hr proud mom 3
this is crazy 1 hr are u serious 1
snapper 2 hr JDD 16
piece of crap mother 3 hr Meg green 18
Gas service target date now October 4 hr herbby 3
Joe norton 4 hr trapper 22
Arrest made in Thursday's Fort Covington stabbing 6 hr unknown 3
T Bone Steak 11 hr bigdaddy123 49
•••

Freeze Warning for Franklin County was issued at September 14 at 2:52PM EDT