Randy Ward (Malone) arrest

Posted in the Malone Forum

Since: May 09

Niceville, FL

#1 May 10, 2009
Why has is taken 4 years for something to finally happen? He was let go from Malone for 'poor performance', allegedly failed two drug tests while driving a bus at Hope School, taken to court in Ashford, Alabama for allegedly spraying deoderant in a mentally handicapped students eyes...He has currently been working in the prison system. Has his home been searched? Does anyone have any answers/
mega

United States

#2 May 10, 2009
How do you know all of this? Have you been stalking him? You need to keep up with what you do aquila. Why would his home need to be searched? He is a very good person.
aquila

Tallahassee, FL

#3 May 11, 2009
How do I know all this? Because he has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the Jackson County School System and Malone Florida since he moved here from ARKANSAS. He may have been a good person, now he is a drug addict and an alcholic. And his home needs to be searched because if it is in his car it is probably in his house.
mega

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 11, 2009
aquila wrote:
How do I know all this? Because he has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the Jackson County School System and Malone Florida since he moved here from ARKANSAS. He may have been a good person, now he is a drug addict and an alcholic. And his home needs to be searched because if it is in his car it is probably in his house.
Do you not think what ya'll are putting him thru and his family? You are the thorn in peoples side makig judgement about something that you know nothing about.

Niceville, FL

#5 May 12, 2009
Ya'll are not putting his family through anything. Ya'll didn't hold a bottle or a straw to his lips. Ya'll doesn't watch people flush their lives down the toilet and not push them to seek help. If you care so much why haven't you been here to get him the help he evidently needs. Do you know what INTERVENTION means?
mega

Blytheville, AR

#6 May 12, 2009
Ya'll are putting his family through this by writing what you write and how you treat the family by talking about this. I guess you don't have anything better to do with your life. Randy and his family are very wonderful people. You need to mind your own business and yes we have been there. Butt out!

Niceville, FL

#7 May 12, 2009
If you have been there then you have not been very observant. Even if you are a 'wonderful' person your life must still be in need of some help if you have been arrested with drugs. What is being written is the least of his families problems. I hope this is a wake-up call for the 'adults' in the house to get their act together. Don't be angry with me because I am saying things out loud instead of whispering them behind closed doors. This is the last i will write on the subject. If you care maybe you need to Butt in! to this pitiful situation!
malonian

United States

#8 May 13, 2009
Aquila knows what he is talking about.

Mega from Little Rock, I think you are too far from the situation to know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An Ode to all of the Meth Heads (Nov '13) 12 hr payee 14
What happened to homecoming queen requirements ... Mon CLV 15
Medical pot in Fla. Oct 19 non user 7
President Obama Update Oct 17 Southern Justice 25
Crazy Kee Kee Muffin Top Oct 16 Lost the Muffin Top 1
Golson Oct 13 Who is Running 81
3 Arrested in Jackson Co. Murder Investigation Oct 13 Want to be a junk... 27
Malone Dating
Find my Match

Malone Jobs