Jackson estate limits access to home amid feud

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

In this Nov. 29, 2011 photo, Michael Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson and brother Jermaine Jackson leave after the sentencing of Conrad Murray at the Los Angeles Criminal Justice Center.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Hel lo hello

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

The kids need to be protected.
They are being pushed around.
They would like to grow up without stress and without abuse..
hope TJ will bring solid lifestyle and LOVE to their world...
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

I'm actually more concerned about Katherine. She is 82 years old and she doesn't need all this drama. Jermaine, Randy and Janet, need to stay away. These are Michael's children, not theirs. Michael said who would raise them, and it was Katherine. J,R & J, need to step back, and let their mother try to live another 10 years without their drama and disruptions.
kelley

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I dont blame randy and janet they have a right to visit their mother the lawyers have a lot of nerve saying who can visit and who cant I dont trust them one bit. Randy keep going over there. you said you think they are trying to kill her I believe you they probably have already brainwashed her she needs someone to look after her and the so call lawyers are not the one. rebbie should be staying there to help out. everyone knows the money is left for michaels kids. where is her husband. I dont believe that will one bit. I cant see michael leaving his kids with his mother knwoing that she would need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Malibu News Video

•••
•••

Malibu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Malibu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE