Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

just wondering if their is any haunted houses or sites here in malden, besides my house. my house is pretty quiet in the day but at night we hear loud thumps in our master bedroom .it is always coming from the same place.every once in a while a picture or shelf will fall off the wall.one time our back door flung open and it sounded like someone walked right on in, but my husband said it had to be the wind.then one night we set a tape recorder out and when i played it back the next morning i was shocked at what i heard. it was a man's voice saying hello. it was not my husbands voice either .he heard it to so now i think he's a believer to.
Quite skeptical

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

If you don't want to live in a haunted house, quit believing in ghosts.
ghost hunter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

haha ok so your a skeptic and thats fine if you dont believe this thats your opinion but dont make jokes if someone does beleive it. you dont live in my house so you cant possibly understand what i'm experiencing .
wowza

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

There really aren't any haunted houses, although there are houses that have spirits in them. Something has brought an evil spirit there and has given it authority to cause disturbances. Once these things are there, the only thing you can do is ignore them and/or get someone who is spirit filled to evict them in the name of Jesus. They can always come back and most of the time will. Wickedness allows them to be there. Goodness and love will drive them out.
SIMPLY

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

who do you call!(GHOST BUSTERS) LOL, Someone had to say it!
ghost hunter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

i believe it's "who you gonna call"? <ghost busters> lol someone had to correct you! smart ass go back to poplar, bluff forum.
wowza

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

SIMPLY wrote:
who do you call!(GHOST BUSTERS) LOL, Someone had to say it!
I don't know anything about GHOST BUSTERS, but I have dealt with these kinds of houses. If you are not a godly person, then it's best to ignore these spirits. You can't drive them out anyway. It takes the name of Jesus to move them. Even then, they will come and go until they want to leave. If you could see around you, you would see all kinds of spirits operating. They like certain kinds of activity and hate other kinds.
wowza

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

ghost hunter wrote:
just wondering if their is any haunted houses or sites here in malden, besides my house. my house is pretty quiet in the day but at night we hear loud thumps in our master bedroom .it is always coming from the same place.every once in a while a picture or shelf will fall off the wall.one time our back door flung open and it sounded like someone walked right on in, but my husband said it had to be the wind.then one night we set a tape recorder out and when i played it back the next morning i was shocked at what i heard. it was a man's voice saying hello. it was not my husbands voice either .he heard it to so now i think he's a believer to.
I believe you. I've heard so much in my house that I've come to identify the noises too. Even my dog hears things and goes barking at it. The other morning, I was getting dressed and something kept gently pushing me. I thought it was the dog, until I turned and saw there was nothing there. The dog was standing on the other side of the bed looking in my direction as if he was seeing something. This went on a few minutes. One night, I saw a person running really fast through my house, and I see little creatures too. I could go on but like you I have heard someone speaking in my house. It's a strange sound almost like an old victrola sound. I've had things occur in other houses too.
George Bailey

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

ghost hunter wrote:
no
SIMPLY

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

ghost hunter wrote:
i believe it's "who you gonna call"? <ghost busters> lol someone had to correct you! smart ass go back to poplar, bluff forum.
JUST SO YOUR AWARE IM NOT FROM POPLAR BLUFF NOR HAVE I EVER POSTED ON POPLAR BLUFF TOPIX IM FROM RIGHT IN MALDEN SMARTY PANTS. SORRY SOMEONE MEANING ME HAD TO CORRECT YOU. IM NOT A SMART ASS I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY I DINT CALL YOU A DUMB ASS OR SAY YOU WAS A MORON FOR THINKING YOUR HAUNTED NOW DID I. LOL
SIMPLY

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

SIMPLY PUT IF YOUR SO OFFENDED SOMEONE SAYS THEY DONT BELIEVE YOU, DONT POST ON TOPIX!
maddog

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Is the old Sam's Place haunted?
rickster

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

ghost hunter wrote:
Are you on Lebanon St.? I had lived in a house on Lebanon st.for 20 years and have experienced the same many times. Experiences I will never forget.
Ouija

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

boo

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

north end of madison street. east side. large white house. friend used to live there. noises, faucets would come on by itself...
Warning

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Ghost Hunter, I believe you. Listen to wowza, but whatever you do DO NOT listen to Ouija....this is dangerous. Satan plays tricks on us. He will create a being to look like or even sound like a loved one, in many cases. Ouija Boards allow evil spirits to enter your home. If you don't have a Bible, buy one and bring it into your home. Leave it open and pray in the name of Jesus to remove these spirits.....but please don't encourage other evil spirits by using a Ouija Board or Tarot Cards!!! You are not imagining things.
Ouija

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I got a disagree on that.

It was just a silly joke, how can you disagree.

Nuts I agree with!
Ouija

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

@ WARNING

In the words of the Great Sergeant Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis!"
ghost hunter

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Ouija, you're stupid. We don't need your input. Butt out.
SIMPLY

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

BOO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Malden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Malden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Malden News, Events & Info