Imua Rail??

Posted in the Maili Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of352
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Say no to rail

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

more A'ole Rail!!

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ufa Rail!!
letthelocalsbe

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2012
 
You so cheap and negative brah.
Your stress is sending cancer through your veins faster than any rail.
Time and positivity is on our side.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

letthelocalsbe wrote:
You so cheap and negative brah.
Your stress is sending cancer through your veins faster than any rail.
Time and positivity is on our side.
Im not stressed out at all. Im having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have just by exposing the incompentency and unbelievable stupidity of your party and your idiot President.

Your boi Obama is going to lose in November. You might as well accept that fact.

Romney/Rubio 2012!!
letthelocalsbe

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 6, 2012
 
You change your avatar more than anybody i know. Where's the flag and that dead loud mouth guy that you paraded around last month. hee hee

What stands out on your latest one is that piss green color. Did you and Joe Balls go in and buy it because it was being discounted.
Then you always have to add your red, white and blew colors.
The inFidel is No Doubt some hidden sexual reference to Castro himself. yuck!

I could go on but why degrade someone who clearly needs to hide behind Symbols and Slogans and Sayings.

All that is signs of weakness! Not to worry we will protect you. Just keep your sorry @ss out of my foxhole buddy.
zero rail

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rail is a bad idea ,whats worst is those stupid adds on tv , should we be spending money on adds like these?our money could be spent on more important things?

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Yes where's the counter ads? There's only pro-rail propaganda. No wonder the sheeples here are so stupid.

Me sheeple, me see commercial, me go Imua Rail!!
Boo Hoo Topic

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 23, 2012
 
Haven't cried all day until i read you shines.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

zero rail wrote:
rail is a bad idea ,whats worst is those stupid adds on tv , should we be spending money on adds like these?our money could be spent on more important things?
Like maybe filling in a few potholes so we won't ruin our tires and suspensions? That would make too much sense for the democrats to do. They are counting on bad roads to convince the sheep they need rail.
Imelda Tausaga Bookbook

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not stressed out at all. Im having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have just by exposing the incompentency and unbelievable stupidity of your party and your idiot President.
Your boi Obama is going to lose in November. You might as well accept that fact.
Romney/Rubio 2012!!
Ukininam sa'u kefe azzwipe
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Like maybe filling in a few potholes so we won't ruin our tires and suspensions? That would make too much sense for the democrats to do. They are counting on bad roads to convince the sheep they need rail.
Don't cry for me argentina. Sob sob you lazy slob.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Imelda Tausaga Bookbook wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukininam sa'u kefe azzwipe
Ai sus, Fck you, Bookbook!

Go eat dee black dawg wit dee black dawg eating Pressedent. Manong.
Ai sos

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 25, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ai sus, Fck you, Bookbook!
Go eat dee black dawg wit dee black dawg eating Pressedent. Manong.
Whats wrong Infidel are you afraid of rail taking cab fares away from you? Maybe if you stop wearing that towel on your head more people would get into your cab. Oh yea take a shower at least once a week you smell like a queer desert TURD. Keep fcking with filipinos who are known to carry knives and will use it on queer ponks like you without hesitation.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 25, 2012
 
Ai sos wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong Infidel are you afraid of rail taking cab fares away from you? Maybe if you stop wearing that towel on your head more people would get into your cab. Oh yea take a shower at least once a week you smell like a queer desert TURD. Keep fcking with filipinos who are known to carry knives and will use it on queer ponks like you without hesitation.
Yes the towel-headed American Infidel that's where i remember hearing that talk. We partied at Fem Nu last month and i tossed my cookies in the back of this cab and be babbled out the same lingo in anger.
His cab stinks so bad that he needs to install stink sickness bags on all the doors.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Lies lies and more lies...keep that up and you two will soon become professional liars like your mahu, pakalolo smoking phoney President Oblahblah
Guru

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Made you look infielder. So what brand of towels do you wear on your head?
Big Mac Mahu

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guru wrote:
Made you look infielder. So what brand of towels do you wear on your head?
Nothing turns me on more than a clean man. Are you a clean body baby?

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Who's that ugly Chinee lady in the "imua rail" propaganda ad"?

Eeek

Scary.
Leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 1, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
Who's that ugly Chinee lady in the "imua rail" propaganda ad"?
Eeek
Scary.
Your a cruel pig!

Romney is so trying to distance himself from you and others like you that he spells AMERCA like that.
Imelda Puletasi Bookbook

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American_Infidel wrote:
Ufa Rail!!
Ukininam sa'u kefe you phaggot azzwipe !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of352
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Maili Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maili People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••