NC Pastor Wants To Build Electrified Fence To Contain, Starve And Ultimately Kill Gays

May 21, 2012 Full story: www.towleroad.com 1,080

In a sermon blasting President Obama for his same-sex marriage support, Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina, offered a novel - and horrific - solution to the so-called gay scourge: build an electric fence and let "lesbians, queers and homosexuals" starve to death.

Full Story
sad but true

Indianapolis, IN

#759 May 27, 2012
Religimongoloid wrote:
<quoted text>Str8 people definitely exist. Homosexually fixated, male homophobes do not reliably fall into that category however, Jethro.

The psychology for female homophobes is slightly different.

Rob Brooks >The main finding of this paper is that homophobia can arise, at least in part, from the suppression of desire for members of the same sex. The paper rests on a contrast between what people tell you when you ask them, and the implicit associations they make between words and concepts presented in computerised tests. The authors find that over 20 percent of people who, when asked, identify themselves as "highly straight" make implicit connections indicating some level of same-sex attraction.

Rob Brooks >These same 20 percent were also far more likely than other participants to favour anti-gay policy ideas and to be more hostile toward subjects they were led to believe were gay. Two of the authors, Richard and William Ryan, wrote a pithy summary of their finding in last week's New York Times ("Homophobic? Maybe You're Gay").

abstract
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/102/4/815...
so I guess everyone in this forum including myself has secret desires to molest children since all of us are against it. The things gays come up with to defend their way of life.....
sad but true

Indianapolis, IN

#760 May 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
sad but true wrote, "
because we are against those things as well......... Pathetic being...."

If you just found the idea of having sex with a member of the same sex unappealing, or even down right disgusting, you just wouldn't think about it. You'd be glad you have less competition for the opposite sex, and move on. But instead you fixate on gay people. So, something else is going on!
yes, what about the children! The gays have a mission of brainwashing them into thinking their depraved way of life is not only normal to do but that they should strive to participate in the lifestyle of gaydom
sad but true

Indianapolis, IN

#761 May 27, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...what the hell does "disagree with homosexuality" mean? Its not like being gay is an opinion...
I think it is sick and like polio it must be eradicated from the planet at first signs if it's infection.
sad but true

Indianapolis, IN

#762 May 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Gays took over the APA, eh? That's a good one since it was illegal for gays to be psychiatrists at the time. I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with objective research on the subject. <snark> But then I doubt if you can tell the difference between opinion and fact.
no fool, the people there were closeted gays like haggard and finally made a move which ignited the gays thirst for conquest of the normal world

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#764 May 27, 2012
Hatred. Venom. Negativity. That's what this world is coming to. Why do people want to hate someone they don't even know? I don't get it.
THINK ABOUT IT. Remember the protestors years ago: fighting black children integrating into white schools. Fighting the rights of black people to do the same thing whites could do, be in the same common areas. As if either race is superior!!
REMEMBER THIS!!! The very people that are fighting the rights of gay people are EXACTLY like those whites that fought integrating with black people. When we look back at that time in history, those whites were SOO extremely IGNORANT! If you oppose gay people, THAT is going to be YOU in the coming years. People are going to look back on you and see you as NOTHING but ignorant, hateful, hate-filled racists.
You are entitled to your beliefs. We all are. Do you think God is pleased with your hatred and judgment? No. So, why are you doing it? Is this the legacy you want to leave behind? Is this what you want to be remembered for: hate? A vehicle of putrid hate?
STOP and think. Use your brain. Hate never solves anything. If you remain filled with hatred, you become hatred. Then, you're no longer anything...you're just hate. THAT is phenomenally SAD. So sad.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#765 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
they are mental disorders. If all of mankind was gay then we'd go extinct unless people were forced to have sexual intercourse.
The Leader of the Gay Nation has it all planned out:
First; take a look at this
http://www.quitecurious.com/wp-content/galler...
Then check out the plan:
Bank of America will become 'Sperm Bank of America'
Gay guys will drive thru and make a deposit
Lesbians will drive thru and make a withdrawal
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Souderton, PA

#766 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
read about the gay lifestyle in Russia for starters. I guess everyone there secretly wants to be gay
Only the homosexually fixated homophobes, as usual.

By the way, is heterosexuality the "str8 lifestyle."

snicker
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Souderton, PA

#767 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
so I guess everyone in this forum including myself has secret desires to molest children since all of us are against it. The things gays come up with to defend their way of life.....
The multiple studies suggesting that arch homophobes suffer from suppressed same sex desires do not come from glbt people. It's mainstream psychology, Jethro.

As for opposing things:

Sometimes there is a rational basis - harm done - to oppose things.

And sometimes people over dramatize when they oppose things, like you posting homophobia in glbt forums for four hours a day. Do you spend four hours a day inveighing online against child sex abuse? Most of which takes place within the extended nuclear family, by the way.

>There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

>In another study, this one in the United States, Hodson and Busseri compared 254 people with the same amount of education but different levels of ability in abstract reasoning. They found that what applies to racism may also apply to homophobia. People who were poorer at abstract reasoning were more likely to exhibit prejudice against gays. As in the U.K. citizens, a lack of contact with gays and more acceptance of right-wing authoritarianism explained the link.

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-bel...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#768 May 27, 2012
I never cease to be amazed at some of the sources people choose to substantiate their talking points and opinions…

Just an observation ~
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Souderton, PA

#769 May 27, 2012
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
I never cease to be amazed at some of the sources people choose to substantiate their talking points and opinions…
Just an observation ~
No, it's a completely non specific, cowardly, passive aggressive observation, not just an observation. You don't know where these studies are from, you ignorant, dissembling nutcase. You just see what media outlets report on them.

Of course if it ain't a buybull tract saying how humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth together then it's not a good source, in your opinion.

>Strict Parenting and Same-Sex Urges Lead to Homophobia

>RESULTS: Across all of the experiments, the subjects with supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, while those from authoritarian homes revealed the greatest discrepancy between explicit and implicit attraction.

>CONCLUSION: The fear, anxiety, and aversion that some seemingly heterosexual people hold toward gays and lesbians can grow out of their own repressed same-sex desires, says co-author and University of Rochester psychologist Richard Ryan in a statement. "In many cases these are people who are at war with themselves and they are turning this internal conflict outward."

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/201...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#770 May 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on, nutjob.
Not a dream, moan a lot. Your post merely reveals your ignorance of Florida firearm laws. The Florida Stand Your Ground law can be used as a legal defense if you use deadly force to stop or prevent a forcible felony and you are in a place you "legally have a right to be" which would include a church open to the public and/or the church parking lot, hence my facetious claim to the "Stand your Holy Ground" law. In Florida, arson and the unlawful throwing/placing or discharging of a bomb or a destructive device are forcible felonies. A successful Stand Your Ground defense in Florida includes immunity from both criminal and civil actions under FS 776.032(1)
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#771 May 27, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like christardo's do... they create all these christardo summer camps to indoctrinate poor innocent children into ther flucked up cult of mythology....
what we need are more lions
Do you know why there are so maty Christians and so few lions? Pay back is a b!tch, as the saying goes.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#772 May 27, 2012
typo-many

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#776 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is sick and like polio it must be eradicated from the planet at first signs if it's infection.
and how would you accomplish that, mein fuhrer?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#777 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
they are mental disorders. If all of mankind was gay then we'd go extinct unless people were forced to have sexual intercourse.
Every legitimate major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with you.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#778 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
no... you don't think.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#779 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said all of mankind was gay or should be gay? Nobody. Your argument is silly.

Excuse me if I take the word of medical professionals over your ignorant opinion.

Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#781 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
no fool, the people there were closeted gays like haggard and finally made a move which ignited the gays thirst for conquest of the normal world
Can you say "hyperbole?"

Your histrionics are too funny.

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#782 May 27, 2012
sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
listen, if a man dreams about messing around with other men, wants to marry other men he has mental issues. Gays took over the apa and changed their status. The whole notion that someone else has to be injured in some way for it to be a mental illness is absurd.
Fine, no requirements that mental illness be shown to be just like all other mental illnesses? Then I guess you can just label being left handed as a mental illness...as they used to.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#783 May 27, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>aaaawh are you upset that the vatican leaks exposed the financial corruption of your beloved cathordo cult and pope been-a-d!ck
Er..no, not really. Are you upset that you are gay? I mean spending your whole life with short circuited biological wires must be a bummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maiden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened top benji helms? 13 hr ripbenji 2
Kroehler Pilot Furniture (Jun '13) Mon feelbad4ubub 2
Preachers in Claremont (Oct '12) Mon dayummmm 7
rail trail (voices) motz ave side lincolnton, nc Nov 15 elmundo 8
who knew lincolnton has new pet store Nov 14 In the know 2
Man overcomes checkered past to open Do-Gooders Nov 12 wondering 2
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Nov 4 JoeSlave 31
Maiden Dating
Find my Match

Maiden People Search