The Truth

AOL

#11841 May 29, 2012
TSF wrote:
AZ, Un-truth either actually believes his own lies or thinks if he proclaims his own piety often enough, it will be true. Therefore the fables of benevolence to the undeserving . However, hatred shines through its language of BBs , thugs, nixxers and the dreaded smarty pants epithets. This could possibly be the detrimental influence of fundamentalism blended with nonsensical neocon TP right wing extremism.
<quoted text>
I PROVED you lies and you tried to back away from them. You got caught, busted up, and slunk away like a scared mouse.

Now PROVE I have stated any lies here, fool. We do not wish to hear your conjecture. You MUST prove I have lied. You try to act smart. You threw down the gauntlet, and I have picked it up. Now, either prove it or run away which is your typical M.O.
The Truth

AOL

#11842 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
She has read your reponses to me and has stated that she would like to meet you. I told her that would never happen. If you would happen to meet her and called her a "nixxer", what is convenient for you is that the hospital is only one block away, so the medical attention would come quickly for you. You think she is a child. She is 22 years old. Understand? An adult. For practice, go to your local mall and call any black girl you see a nixxer. This will give you a little idea. Tell me how this goes down, and remember, a lie never comes out of your mouth...LOL
Arnie,

Let us get one thing straight. I will never call her a "Nixxer". I would not even call you a "Nixxer".

It is odd that you have ASKED me to call you (AND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER) "Nixxers" several times on this forum. I cannot understand any person who wishes to invite pain into one of his children or grandchildrens' lives. It is truly beyond my conprehension why ANYONE would want a stranger to come up to their child and call them a "Nixxer".

I guess in your mind since she is twenty-two years old it is alright for you to subject her to pain and conflict.

You tried a backpedal with your, "It was all a joke" statement, but the forum is not stupid. We see through your weak attempt at trying to right your wrong. You LITERALLY tried to belittle your granddaughter and got caught. I would be willing to bet it was one of your "friends", who told you it was crossing the line. I can hear it now:

"Hey...uh..Arnie....I hate to break this to you, but..uh...do you realize what you have just done by offering up your granddaughter to an internet stranger so they can call her a "Nixxer"? Uh...I..uh don't know about you..man..but I..uh..would not have done that to my child."

and your response

"That Truth just busted me up AGAIN. What am I going to do now?"
The Truth

AOL

#11843 May 29, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Thanks Truth...you are a good guy.....apparently misunderstood
Waco,

That is alright. It comes with the territory. As you will note, they asked me to prove they lied. I provided a clear example of their lies including their revisionist lie from their original lie.

As you will also note, I have asked them to provide evidence of even a SINGLE lie I have told on this forum and all we hear are the crickets chirping.

Do you not find it odd how although you and I disagree on many things, we are able to have a civil discourse while the other proven liars cannot? Does that tell you something?
TSF

Benson, NC

#11844 May 29, 2012
That is easy: Quote: "However, no lies come from my mouth."
You did post that . The prosecution rests..
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I PROVED you lies and you tried to back away from them. You got caught, busted up, and slunk away like a scared mouse.
Now PROVE I have stated any lies here, fool. We do not wish to hear your conjecture. You MUST prove I have lied. You try to act smart. You threw down the gauntlet, and I have picked it up. Now, either prove it or run away which is your typical M.O.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11845 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnie, this is to you and the "fool". I ask you AGAIN, name one lie I have stated on this forum.
Do not try to backpedal with your "you lied when you were a kid" statement.
Name ONE lie I have stated on this forum which you can PROVE! I do not wish to hear your and the fool's meaningless conjecture. PROVE IT.
You asked for proof of the "fool's" lies and I provided it which I notice the "fool" has NOT rebuffed.
You never said 'on this forum'. You said a lie never comes out of my mouth...Read your own posts.

Location hidden

#11846 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco,
That is alright. It comes with the territory. As you will note, they asked me to prove they lied. I provided a clear example of their lies including their revisionist lie from their original lie.
As you will also note, I have asked them to provide evidence of even a SINGLE lie I have told on this forum and all we hear are the crickets chirping.
Do you not find it odd how although you and I disagree on many things, we are able to have a civil discourse while the other proven liars cannot? Does that tell you something?
Truth...the perpetual politician.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11847 May 29, 2012
Well...someone asked me how it is...that I like two COMPLETELY different people like A.Z. and TRUTH....all I can say to that is..I have learned never to throw people away.....GOD help me..I love people...and I love these two guys...the way they go at it...their sheer tenacity.....it amazes me.
The Truth

AOL

#11848 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You never said 'on this forum'. You said a lie never comes out of my mouth...Read your own posts.
Thank you Arnie for admitting I do NOT post lies on this forum. I appreciate your recognition of my truthfulness. It is important to tell the truth and I always try to do so.
The Truth

AOL

#11849 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth...the perpetual politician.
Possibly, but definitely NOT a liar.
The Truth

AOL

#11850 May 29, 2012
TSF wrote:
That is easy: Quote: "However, no lies come from my mouth."
You did post that . The prosecution rests..
<quoted text>
I am correct in the above statement as I do not speak lies. If you understand English you will note it is present tense. Anything I may have said in the distant past would be excluded.

Now to the crux of the matter. We have discussed several issues here. Please show where I have intentionally lied to deceive you. I will use your "ALL bankers received LAVISH bonus" lie as an example. Please show where I have done ANYTHING like that.
The Truth

AOL

#11851 May 29, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Well...someone asked me how it is...that I like two COMPLETELY different people like A.Z. and TRUTH....all I can say to that is..I have learned never to throw people away.....GOD help me..I love people...and I love these two guys...the way they go at it...their sheer tenacity.....it amazes me.
Waco,

I, for one, think it would be VERY interesting if Arnie and I ever got together. To say the least it would be entertaining. Tell you what, next time you get to the Lenoir area, give us a heads-up and we will try to get together for an Icey Freeze dip cone. Icey Freeze is close enough to where Arnie's granddaughter lives that he can bring her to stir up the pot. I feel certain we will hear things coming from both their mouths which will make us blush. The words, "Nazi" and "Nixxer" will be tame to what they will spew forth. The whole thing could very well be a viral YouTube moment.

Location hidden

#11852 May 29, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Hey Waco, been out of commission for a few days and I see nothing has changed. Looks like you're having to be the sheriff in town..LOL. Keep up the good work!!

Location hidden

#11853 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco,
I, for one, think it would be VERY interesting if Arnie and I ever got together. To say the least it would be entertaining. Tell you what, next time you get to the Lenoir area, give us a heads-up and we will try to get together for an Icey Freeze dip cone. Icey Freeze is close enough to where Arnie's granddaughter lives that he can bring her to stir up the pot. I feel certain we will hear things coming from both their mouths which will make us blush. The words, "Nazi" and "Nixxer" will be tame to what they will spew forth. The whole thing could very well be a viral YouTube moment.
Politics again....LOL

Location hidden

#11854 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco,
Another Robert S type 'public debate' scenario that you know will never happen. Cougage on the conputer in your safe little house. It takes some real courage and you certainly have that, or just an absolute jive talking fool? "I never use the Nixxer word", so your point in making these arrangement would be what? You said you never use the word, so it is a mute point.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11855 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Robert S type 'public debate' scenario that you know will never happen. Cougage on the conputer in your safe little house. It takes some real courage and you certainly have that, or just an absolute jive talking fool? "I never use the Nixxer word", so your point in making these arrangement would be what? You said you never use the word, so it is a mute point.
It is done for your benefit to show the HUGE difference between us. You freely throw the words, "Nixxer" and "Nazi" around as if they meant nothing. You ask others to call you a "Nixxer". You even go as far as to ask others to call your GRANDDAUGHTER a "Nixxer". You then have the audacity to say, "Just kidding" which implies you think NOTHING of your granddaughter to throw her under the bus so easily.

You do with such ease things I would never contemplate. I am thankful of this fact. You be you, Arnie, and I will be me.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11856 May 29, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Waco, been out of commission for a few days and I see nothing has changed. Looks like you're having to be the sheriff in town..LOL. Keep up the good work!!
MB,

Just make sure if Waco arrests Arnie and I we are put in different cells.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11857 May 29, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
.I keep hoping for a rapprochement....which is futile at best..but I refuse to give up...its like an Arab-Israeli thing....
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11858 May 29, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> .I keep hoping for a rapprochement....which is futile at best..but I refuse to give up...its like an Arab-Israeli thing....
Do I get to be a Muslim or a Jew?

Location hidden

#11859 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
MB,
Just make sure if Waco arrests Arnie and I we are put in different cells.
Truth, will do. He doesn't want to have a double homicide on his hands!!!

Location hidden

#11860 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I get to be a Muslim or a Jew?
If there's a coin toss, I'd definitely be the Jew. They're taught at an early age how to engage in combat and they're weaponary is far superior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maiden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Oct 28 zoe298 91
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Oct 27 NOWAY 133
Meth House Bust (Jun '12) Oct 26 TreeHuggy 7
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct 26 TreeHuggy 6
High School Students Claim Play Canceled Due To... Oct 26 TreeHuggy 3
New Business's Opening (Aug '11) Oct 24 GaryLB 73
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago (Jul '09) Oct 24 Atanta Scooter Trash 99
Maiden Dating
Find my Match

Maiden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maiden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maiden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]