LOST GREY MALE POODLE with BLUE collar

Posted in the Magnolia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paris poodle

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 14, 2012
 
We were in town for a funeral on Thursday and were staying at the Magnuson Motel "Coachmans INN". Our Boxer and Poodle were in the motel room while we were attending the funeral. The Boxer somehow got the door open and both dogs escaped; the Boxer returned but we have still not found the Poodle. He is 10 yrs old and answers to "Wyatt" and has seizures. He is skiddish but if approached in a crouched position may come to you. All help in his return will be greatly appreciated and a REWARD is offered for his SAFE return. He had a royal blue collar on. CCAPS, Animal Control, Franks and Eastridge animal hospital have all been notified. THANKS
Hayward mezcal

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 14, 2012
 
How can a dog open a motel room door? I'd think housekeeping is to blame.
what

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Copy and Paste wrote:
I know it' off topic, but we are letting everyone know about kim burdine barnes and her cracked out prison daughter and how they both are about robbing old women and being on drugs and stealing for drugs and getting used and passed around by bad drug men black and white trash too so copy and paste this like i do and put it wherever u can eldorado and camden already know but i refresh it every few days so it stays current.
What is the point of keeping on trashing these people? Didn't the daughter receive many years in prison? It's nice to know that the mother may be as bad as the daughter, and just hasn't gotten caught yet, I don't know either one of them. I do know the women that was robbed and beaten, so I'm very happy she received a long sentence...I hope she has to serve every day of it, too.
I'd just like to know why you are posting on every thread. Why not just watch the one who is not in jail to make certain another person does not become a victim? Is there a picture anywhere of the two ladies, many....like me, would not know either person to be aware of.
Family Member

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

what wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of keeping on trashing these people? Didn't the daughter receive many years in prison? It's nice to know that the mother may be as bad as the daughter, and just hasn't gotten caught yet, I don't know either one of them. I do know the women that was robbed and beaten, so I'm very happy she received a long sentence...I hope she has to serve every day of it, too.
I'd just like to know why you are posting on every thread. Why not just watch the one who is not in jail to make certain another person does not become a victim? Is there a picture anywhere of the two ladies, many....like me, would not know either person to be aware of.
I know the woman that was robbed and beaten also.
paris poodle

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Please stick to the original topic. We are from out of town and thought this was a site we could use to ask the community for help in locating our lost pet.
Raising Awareness

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

paris poodle wrote:
Please stick to the original topic. We are from out of town and thought this was a site we could use to ask the community for help in locating our lost pet.
Sorry to hear about the dog. If i see it ill get it rounded up contact the the vets. Everyone in town knows about it,even more so now because we have combined the missing poodle thread with the kim barnes raised a trashy prison daughter that robs and beats old women thread.
I'll post this in all the surrounding towns topix sites to increase awareness. You're welcome.
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 14, 2012
 
I hope you find the dog! Ill keep an eye out!
Kim possible

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Copy and Paste wrote:
I know it' off topic, but we are letting everyone know about kim burdine barnes and her cracked out prison daughter and how they both are about robbing old women and being on drugs and stealing for drugs and getting used and passed around by bad drug men black and white trash too so copy and paste this like i do and put it wherever u can eldorado and camden already know but i refresh it every few days so it stays current.
i give up! I bow out with grace!! My blood pressure is high!! My cakes have body fluids in them!!! My husbands pecker has cottage cheese growing under the foreskin! My daughter is sucking bull dyke prison snatch RIGHT NOW!!! I bow out!!!
paris poodle

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 15, 2012
 
Thank you Concerned & Raising Awareness. We have had Wyatt since he was a puppy and consider him one of our children. We have had reports of sightings so we will not give up hope!
Main st

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 15, 2012
 
We live just off main and drive that area daily....been looking and looking......no sightings yet, but we will continue to look!
Truth

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 15, 2012
 
paris poodle wrote:
We were in town for a funeral on Thursday and were staying at the Magnuson Motel "Coachmans INN". Our Boxer and Poodle were in the motel room while we were attending the funeral. The Boxer somehow got the door open and both dogs escaped; the Boxer returned but we have still not found the Poodle. He is 10 yrs old and answers to "Wyatt" and has seizures. He is skiddish but if approached in a crouched position may come to you. All help in his return will be greatly appreciated and a REWARD is offered for his SAFE return. He had a royal blue collar on. CCAPS, Animal Control, Franks and Eastridge animal hospital have all been notified. THANKS
you may want to notify magnolia reporter.com . Lots of people read that site
what

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 15, 2012
 
paris poodle wrote:
Thank you Concerned & Raising Awareness. We have had Wyatt since he was a puppy and consider him one of our children. We have had reports of sightings so we will not give up hope!
I sincerely hope you find your dog. Keep on looking, and try to post about it in many places and maybe someone will either see it, or give the dog back. Hopefully the dog found a decent home while he is missing and they will hear it's your dog and give it back.
Cajun

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 18, 2012
 
I sure hope whoever has your dog will learn that you are looking for it and be honest enough to return it to you.
Blossom

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 18, 2012
 
them slanty eye wops that live in the back of the resturant done had it for a snack probably.
macbeth's damm spot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 18, 2012
 
Not only is Topix telling me they GOT my post- theyre telling me they LOVED it.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 19, 2012
 
My mother in law saw your dog on West Union Street near Freds a few days ago but he would not come to her. Hope that helps.
paris poodle

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 19, 2012
 
Thank you so much to the info! We live in Paris, TX and are coming back to Magnolia this weekend to continue our search.
FYI

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 19, 2012
 
My husband works for the hotel and I was up there when the incident happened. I looked all day for your baby. I know how you feel our dogs are our children as well. I continue to look for him and have seen several signs about him. I really hope you find him soon.
paris poodle

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 20, 2012
 
We appreciate you looking for Wyatt!
paris poodle

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 7, 2012
 
Thank you for all the prayers and support!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Magnolia Discussions

Search the Magnolia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 10 hr cooker 9,800
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 13 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 14 hr Bob 207
law on cyberbully (Jan '13) Tue really 27
Mayor's Race (Jan '14) Mon confued 25
•••
•••
•••
Magnolia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Magnolia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Magnolia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Magnolia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••