Since: Sep 10

Clifty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Hey I know Theresa1 and she's not talking s***on every f*** post! She reads something that gets her attention and she say's something about it! She's not on here starting crap like your trying to do. If you dont like what she posts dont read it, but dont start posting crap about her. She hasnt seen this yet but I will make sure she does and Im sure she will say something to you!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

lazyinhc wrote:
Hey I know Theresa1 and she's not talking s***on every f*** post! She reads something that gets her attention and she say's something about it! She's not on here starting crap like your trying to do. If you dont like what she posts dont read it, but dont start posting crap about her. She hasnt seen this yet but I will make sure she does and Im sure she will say something to you!!!
Hey lazyinhc! What's up? Thanks for sending this to me and posting what you did, but you know me, I can take care of crap like this and small minded people...Love you, call me...
lmao

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

i think she needs to get a job............and stay off topix all day
funny

Clifty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

lazyinhc and theresa1 are one in the same....funny

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

lmao wrote:
i think she needs to get a job..........and stay off topix all day
First I havent been on topix and I dont need you to tell me what I need or not need to do....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

funny wrote:
lazyinhc and theresa1 are one in the same....funny
No me and lazyinhc are not the person, lazyinhc is a guy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

rofl wrote:
well yeah they are and now that crazy b!@#% is talking to her self lol its easy to tell they are the same person and she aint nothin but a durggie and a skank
You dont even know who I am, so who are you to call me a b****. And the reason I know you dont know me cause if you did you would know I dont do drugs and Im far from being a skank, you low rent, aids carring, fudge packer.....whatever dope your on, you need to put it down and walk away....Its real easy to talk s*** hiding behind a user name...You dont have the b***s to tell that crap to someone's face....p***y.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

rofl wrote:
well yeah they are and now that crazy b!@#% is talking to her self lol its easy to tell they are the same person and she aint nothin but a durggie and a skank
bye the way what is durggie suppose to be? I dont think Ive ever read that word anywhere...I'll ask Mr. Webster if he has that word.....Nope he dont have it either.....Oh...now I get it your trying to spell druggie...d-r-u-g-g-i-e. There now you can spell it right next time so you dont sound like a high school drop out..Well you might want to stick to words you can spell, like "I'm a high school drop out loser". I can cut you down 24-7
if you want, cause I do have a very large vocabulary, thats v-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y, for future use if you need it.....
rofl

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

oh my god i made a typo you are nasty and i know you spent years on drugs and im sure you still are look at the ppl you talk about why dont you go get back in mike lantrips pocket b!@@#
lmao

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

she is a big ass drug addict and a skanky one .u people need to get a job and make ur self feel better about your self..i cant stand a drug dealer they all need to b in jail.just a waste of life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

rofl wrote:
oh my god i made a typo you are nasty and i know you spent years on drugs and im sure you still are look at the ppl you talk about why dont you go get back in mike lantrips pocket b!@@#
Are you trying to make someone think you know what your talking about? Again your wrong. And why would I want to get in mike lantrip's pocket? I went to high school with him. Why dont you and your fag boyfriend step on to something you do know about. You dont know me or anything about me. And all this crap your saying is for you and your boyfriends entertainment. Yea and alot of those ppl I went to high school with. Wait a min. are you the rofl thats into little boys?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

lmao wrote:
she is a big ass drug addict and a skanky one .u people need to get a job and make ur self feel better about your self..i cant stand a drug dealer they all need to b in jail.just a waste of life.

Like I just told your boyfriend, You dont know me or anything about me. If Im this big ass drug dealer and addict then why havent I ever been busted? Everyone knows you cant be all that and not get busted? And you want to say someone is a waste of life-you and rofl and butt buddies that likes to get it on with little boys, now thats a waste of life. both of you need to step on and stop trying to make people think you know what your talking about and that you know me cause you dont. Lets try a test, if you know me like your trying to make people think, then tell me something you know about me. Where was I born, and where did I grow up at and who did I hang out with? Those who do know me, knows this....
lmao

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

theresa rice and u live with jeff brinkley
rofl

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

you were a truck driver your mom is carolyn seems that i know you and you are the one who is spreading lies what you like kids so you assume other ppl do too ??? when you assume it makes an ass out of YOU

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

rofl wrote:
you were a truck driver your mom is carolyn seems that i know you and you are the one who is spreading lies what you like kids so you assume other ppl do too ??? when you assume it makes an ass out of YOU
Ok I was told to stop all this...The trueth is, my name is crystal and Im friends with Theresa. Im using Theresa's info cause I dont have an email and she let me use her info. Theresa doesnt get on here, she doesnt care about any of this stuff. All she does is facebook. As to your answers Im guessing your correct on her mother's name. Ive never met her mother and Theresa doesnt talk alot about her family. Yes her and Jeff live together, but Jeff lives with her. Theresa bought her house before they got together. As for her being on drugs, well that is where you are wrong. Theresa been clean going on 4 yrs now. And since you seem to know who she is, then you know she's not a skank. That girl didnt date anyone for 6yrs before her and Jeff started seeing each other. She lives a quite life and does not hang out with people from her past. Im sorry I shouldnt have let ya think I was theresa, but ya made it to easy. I showed her everything thats been posted and I thought she would get mad, but she laughed and said,"she really didnt care what abunch of dumb asses have to say about her or anyone else, if all they have to do all day is trash some and call peoople names, its not worth her time to read it and for me to stop letting people think she was posting on here" or she was not gonna let me use her internet. So for all you out there my name is Crystal and Im the one posting under theresa1, not theresa rice, oh and rice isnt theresa's last name and hasnt been for yrs. Crystal H.
stargazer

Allensville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

This bitch is SYBIL. Oh my god jeff brinkley has lost his mind for sure. this is so crazy.
lmao

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

yea crystal meth
rofl

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

this is what happens when you run your mouth to much you can choose any name you want to get on this forum so thats a bunch of bs !!! and yes i know she was married to a bauer so her name would not be rice any more ..... that was a nice creative try to get out of all the s!@# you been talking next you gonna say you are also lazyinhc !!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

lmao wrote:
yea crystal meth
no crystal howell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
veteran place 5 min The People Vote 5
best server in town and what restaurant 17 min curious 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Commietator 149,672
Byron L 48 min Skn 4
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr mr goodwrench 4,176
Z.Short VS B.Harding 4 hr Rexxx 16
bobby reagan roofing and pole barns, lol 4 hr victim of 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••