Next Last
psshhh

Madisonville, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2010
hahaha...youre a sad little person.
psshhh

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
btw they drug test you and the kid now when you deliver. Then when you're dirty they take the kid from you. And from what i know, they have both their kids. And if youre so worried about them why dont you go take it up with them.
Nikki

Watertown, WI

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Lonnie I dont know who you are but i will tell you that if you wanna debate something between jack and kendee then do it with them not on here. Also im also gonna say that when you put family on here you open it up to other members of the family and I for one do NOT use drugs..Number 2 if she was given prescription pills then its not drug use its prescription pills. Also if you were around when this so called drug use happened you are just as liable for it..you were around so you are no better..I think you need to stop spreading stuff about jack and kendee and let them raise their kids.
WOW

White Plains, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2010
this forum is stupid. for one and yeah like nikki said they drugtest when you have children...anyone with a child knows that. and what kendee and her family do is none of anyones buisness. and thats funny that they are such "drug addicts" but they have rusty majority of the time and they have a daughter.... yeahh whoever made this is a pathedic piece of sh-t. get a life and quit worrying about other peoples life. thank you and have a goooood :)
kerilynn

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Dear Lonnie,

You sir have no idea what your talking about, and I find your accusations hilarious. Maybe you should take yourself down to mainstream and discuss your problems with Jack and Kendee in person, rather than trying to start something online.

Also, in case you aren't aware his family is full of attorneys..so you should watch yourself.

Yours truly,

Keri Lynn.
Tobi

Elgin, TX

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Whoever u are lonnie u best watch your back! Jack and kendee are as clean as can be. If known jack 15 yrs and he is a
close friend. Have some balls and head down to the shop and confront jack about it.
Austin D

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2010
You must have Kendee confused with Rusty's mom. The female who has supervised visitation once a week. From what i remember she was pretty strung out. You mite know her she's from up your way
megan

Lakeland, FL

#9 Nov 1, 2010
wow this is so sad who ever u r u need to do as everyone else has said go to the shop and speak with jack himself and if u need to talk to kendee then say something to jacl about her being there cuz i know for a fact that while jack is at work kendee has rusy and her baby she and jack dont have time to do drugs so back down its what would be best for u
DUMB

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
psshhh wrote:
hahaha...youre a sad little person.
Whats sad is a supossed grown man who hides behind his daddy.
DUMB

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2010
megan wrote:
wow this is so sad who ever u r u need to do as everyone else has said go to the shop and speak with jack himself and if u need to talk to kendee then say something to jacl about her being there cuz i know for a fact that while jack is at work kendee has rusy and her baby she and jack dont have time to do drugs so back down its what would be best for u
Why will he get his daddy.
b i t c h

White Plains, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2010
PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING QUIT KISSING TERI'S A S S AND STAY IN YOUR OWN BUISNESS IF THIS ISNT THE SLUT HERSELF! it is neither you or anyones buisness what they do or dont do... quit being a immature stupid bitch! and if teri really cared enough about her son she wouldnt of let them take off with THERE son she would of done more about it but she didnt i know that for a fact and you know what... she dont have any money well tell the hoe to quit doing drugs and get rid of her pathedic boyfriend... and also who takes care of rusty while jacks at work... KENDEE does! but oh she is so worried about doing drugs... man f... you. your all the way in bowling green not here so like you know what your talking about! tell teri kendee takes very well of her son.:) and to have a nice day...:):):)
What

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Methhead slut.... What you think Jack is going to do to you when he finds a new girl??? Wake up moron take a good look at his family and their history...what about his brother?? You will see soon enough. HAHAHA
DUMB

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2010
b i t c h wrote:
PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING QUIT KISSING TERI'S A S S AND STAY IN YOUR OWN BUISNESS IF THIS ISNT THE SLUT HERSELF! it is neither you or anyones buisness what they do or dont do... quit being a immature stupid bitch! and if teri really cared enough about her son she wouldnt of let them take off with THERE son she would of done more about it but she didnt i know that for a fact and you know what... she dont have any money well tell the hoe to quit doing drugs and get rid of her pathedic boyfriend... and also who takes care of rusty while jacks at work... KENDEE does! but oh she is so worried about doing drugs... man f... you. your all the way in bowling green not here so like you know what your talking about! tell teri kendee takes very well of her son.:) and to have a nice day...:):):)
Its ok he will get his daddy just like a spoiled baby,daddy daddy I cant do nothing for myself....
DUMB

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2010
THEY SEE ME TROLLIN HAHA
uh huh

White Plains, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2010
stfu. your being retarded. you dont make any sense. dumba..! and what kendees FAMILY DOES has nothing to do with kendee and what she does. so yeahh... and jack is crazy about kendee. seems like your a hater. go die! damn! quit typing nonsense. later hater!
DUMB

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2010
uh huh wrote:
stfu. your being retarded. you dont make any sense. dumba..! and what kendees FAMILY DOES has nothing to do with kendee and what she does. so yeahh... and jack is crazy about kendee. seems like your a hater. go die! damn! quit typing nonsense. later hater!
Go die? Go get your daddy bitch. Thats all you got.
DUMB

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2010
Telling someone to go die thats classy. Shows what kind of trash you are.
uh huh

White Plains, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2010
talking shit about people on LAMEASS TOPIX shows how classy you are. and idk who you think this is but i dont have a baby or a baby daddy. dumb bitch! and yeah call me trash atleast im a happy piece of trash that dont run my mouth about something that i have no idea what im talking about! im done with this topiX SHIT! goooodday hoe!
Devin

United States

#21 Nov 2, 2010
I have been a good friend of kendees for a very long time yes we have had our of and ons like every other friend ship but I kno Kendee has never been one to do drugs like that she was around her nieces almost everyday and treated them great and never did anything in front of them and would never do anything to harm her first born or jacks son who she treats like her own so all y'all haters need to go play in traffic
ohhh yeah

White Plains, KY

#22 Nov 2, 2010
sooo kendee did drugs while she was pregnant but when she took a DRUGTEST (while she was pregnant) she passed it with flying colors. but she does so many drugs. LOL! seeems like you need a reality checkk! because obviously you have no clue what ur talking talk.... and honey dont bash kendee because u failed at being a mother and chose drugs and ur boyfriend over ur own son. ur real cool. get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation Army Bell Raingers 23 min concerned citizen 2
William (chris) Todd 2 hr bababa 1
fonda post a pic 3 hr MINOR 1
Nathan Sturt 3 hr MINOR 12
What can a person with a felony hunt with???? (Jun '12) 4 hr just me 56
Nasty!! Freaky men in Madisonville (Jun '11) 4 hr Horsewhip em 8
Who Lilly caraway number 5 hr FogHorn 2
Humane society upheaval (May '14) 5 hr Acc 71
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match