trying to find where kimberly griffin lives

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Im trying to find her to serve her with divorce papers she is trying to hide and not give me the divorce she works at big cinema theatres she also goes by Kimberly Frasier or ward and also used to be a Gibson she is Frankie and Betty Frasiers daughter any help would be appritiateed
IDK

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
u can serve her at work.
jenn

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Ur not supposed to serve her she gets served by an officer
jenn

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Take the papers to the police station or ,county attorney office n theyll get them to her
mike

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2012
I have tried all of that she has put everything in her moms name so they can't find her because her mom won't give her up nor will anyone she works with but one way or the other I will find out so I can have her served
jenn

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 9, 2012
They can serve them to her moms place maybe?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2012
If you have her social then they can find her
mike

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2012
I have her social but when they run it it shows up her old address because her new house is in her moms name
who cares

Benton, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2012
If you realy wanted to get the Divorce Papers to her you know where her mom works and lives...
mike

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2012
who cares wrote:
If you realy wanted to get the Divorce Papers to her you know where her mom works and lives...
its not obvious this is you Kim and I told them where you're mom lived and worked but that didn't work but we found out where you lived yesterday and the papers have been sent to the sherrifs office so you won't be able to avoid the divorce now
the real michael griffin

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2012
I dont know who you are using my name on here but you have no business doing that I know where to find Kim and even if I didn't my fiances dad is a Henderson Co sherrif so its not hard so who ever you are you need to keep my name off this sight
lol

Ankeny, IA

#12 Oct 23, 2012
she lives out princeton rd. Hwy 70. Go past Hucks towards Beulah. About 5 to 10 miles down on the left off the hwy sets a small triplex type apartment with a housing sign out front. Far right apartment is hers.
emily

Madisonville, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
she and her boyfriend moved out of town. they dont live in madisonville anymore. she has talked to her husband and he knows how to get in touch with her if he needs her. just leave her and her boyfriend alone and her soon to be ex husband Michael ok get a life people.
Good Day!!!!!!
the real michael griffin

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2012
Their is no reason for this form to be on here I know where she lives but I could care less I have a fiance a new born daughter and the life I've always dreamed of so I sure wouldn't be going to see Kim me and her have already talked and made the divorce arrangements so whoever is using my name to find her you need to use your own name because she knows you're not me and she has a pritty good idea who u are and so do I so whoever started this needs to delete it and leave us alone
devoted

Madisonville, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2012
the real michael griffin wrote:
Their is no reason for this form to be on here I know where she lives but I could care less I have a fiance a new born daughter and the life I've always dreamed of so I sure wouldn't be going to see Kim me and her have already talked and made the divorce arrangements so whoever is using my name to find her you need to use your own name because she knows you're not me and she has a pritty good idea who u are and so do I so whoever started this needs to delete it and leave us alone
Wow!! Haven't even got a divorce and already have a newborn baby!?!?
Does vows mean anything anymore?
Smh!!
no doubt

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2012
That's becuz he bangs anything with a vagina on it. Prob the only reason he is defending Kim is because they are fwbs like she is with all her exes
hello

Alpine, NJ

#18 Nov 8, 2012
It a shame about her other ex husband. The ward guy. Heard he was killed in a semi truck wreck. Hope his family is handling it well.
John cena

Duluth, GA

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Where did you hear that he ant dead
Michael griffin

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 15, 2012
OK Kim the lawyer said u never came in to sighn the papers and I can't get ahold of you and you're mom won't answer her phone I need to know if you're gonna come sighn the papers or if I need to send them to you it can be final in a couple of days I don't understand why you are trying to avoid the divorce
shocked

Madisonville, KY

#21 Dec 18, 2012
TJ ward IS NOT DEAD!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sticky 10 min nope 10
halloween events for kids 3 hr halloween 3
Kari Roy for whatever commercial 9 hr Who 18
Summer Williams 10 hr buncholies 3
Mark the GM from Oasis should be arrested or at... 10 hr John 6
Rachelle Coble? 11 hr Old Love 12
Michelle Allen 12 hr cra cra 1
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville Jobs