Hit and run in white plains today

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
people are not humans

Calhoun, KY

#1 May 24, 2012
anyone hear about the 66 yr old run down & left in white plains today? have any info let it be known, this is horrible ,when people don't even have enough decency to stop, this was a person ,not a rabbit or something ,how can anyone leave someone to die in the middle of the road is beyond me.
stupid ppl

Calhoun, KY

#2 May 25, 2012
I am sure someone on here will here something, seems like people on here know everything that goes on around this place, so hopefully the piece of crap who did it will be caught & put where they belong, probaley some meth head
oh yeah

Merrillville, IN

#3 May 25, 2012
stupid ppl wrote:
I am sure someone on here will here something, seems like people on here know everything that goes on around this place, so hopefully the piece of crap who did it will be caught & put where they belong, probaley some meth head
I agree its probably a method head.
Jesse

Mayfield, KY

#4 May 25, 2012
We need to run, we need a fat woman to call sweetie and hon, we need to pull out our sausage and give Kim K a stun, we need to make a witty pun, we need a hottie to blow our skin gun, we need to see a good looking naked nun, we need a government program...
Goodguy

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
The guy that was hit is a great guy. I know him personally. Look on isurf and u'll find the story. Its horrible that someone could do this. He was walking from his brothers home back to his home.(they dont live far from each other). I hope the person who did this gets thrown under the jail!!!
Horrible

Princeton, KY

#6 May 25, 2012
This is absolutely HORRIBLE! Help me understand how anyone could do this?! Does anyone know his condition now?
stupid ppl

Calhoun, KY

#7 May 25, 2012
he is in Nashville in critical condition still, but holding his own, this is a family member of mine family on the other side, its such a shame how people have become monsters, they could have at least stopped, but I have no doubt they will be caught, I am sure they can't hide thier vehicle forever, believe me, they would be better off to turn themselves in, then for the police to have to hunt them down ! just keep prayin !
Horrible

Princeton, KY

#8 May 25, 2012
I will! I can not believe how a person could do that to another human being. Our little county has become so corrupt, a man minding his own business, enjoying a beautiful day can't even walk down the road?! What is wrong with people?! No one in their right mind could do such a thing.
chingaling

Cadiz, KY

#9 May 25, 2012
Horrible wrote:
I will! I can not believe how a person could do that to another human being. Our little county has become so corrupt, a man minding his own business, enjoying a beautiful day can't even walk down the road?! What is wrong with people?! No one in their right mind could do such a thing.
If the truth be known,they probably weren't in thier right mind.Probably some drug addict.I bet we won't be surprized when we find out who done it.
chingaling

Cadiz, KY

#10 May 25, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text> I agree its probably a method head.
What's a method head?
Really

Belton, KY

#11 May 25, 2012
chingaling wrote:
<quoted text>What's a method head?
like you don't know what they meant! Autocorrect is a bitch at times but this thread doesn't need any ignorant comments from people like yourself! It's about an older gentleman that was the victim of a hit and run.
chingaling

Cadiz, KY

#12 May 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
like you don't know what they meant! Autocorrect is a bitch at times but this thread doesn't need any ignorant comments from people like yourself! It's about an older gentleman that was the victim of a hit and run.
I know,I was just messing with them a little bit.It just hit me as funny,method head,hahaha.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#13 May 28, 2012
Any news on this mans condition?
stupid ppl

Calhoun, KY

#14 May 28, 2012
he is still in vanderbilt hospital in nashville, it dosen't look good, he is still critical, hasn't responded to anything yet, but the family is still praying & everyone else, & I know someone out thier know's by now who did this, I really hope they are able to sleep at night, knowing what they have done & to anyone who does know, you are cowards for not coming forward, better think, it could have been ur uncle ,grandfather, father, or husband, & u know what they say about Karma ! keep prayin everyone for Ronnie & for the person responsible to do the right thing
oh yeah

United States

#15 May 29, 2012
stupid ppl wrote:
he is still in vanderbilt hospital in nashville, it dosen't look good, he is still critical, hasn't responded to anything yet, but the family is still praying & everyone else, & I know someone out thier know's by now who did this, I really hope they are able to sleep at night, knowing what they have done & to anyone who does know, you are cowards for not coming forward, better think, it could have been ur uncle ,grandfather, father, or husband, & u know what they say about Karma ! keep prayin everyone for Ronnie & for the person responsible to do the right thing
amen!
friend

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 30, 2012
They took him off life support
chingaling

United States

#17 May 30, 2012
chingaling wrote:
<quoted text>I know,I was just messing with them a little bit.It just hit me as funny,method head,hahaha.
as usual I was being a know it all and didnt have the intelligence to post anything else.
Chingaling

Cadiz, KY

#18 May 30, 2012
chingaling wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual I was being a know it all and didnt have the intelligence to post anything else.
Imposter.
Chingaling

Cadiz, KY

#19 May 30, 2012
friend wrote:
They took him off life support
Sorry to hear that.
Chingaling

United States

#20 May 30, 2012
Chingaling wrote:
<quoted text>Imposter.
no you are the imposter. More like a thread pirate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fonda stanley 1 hr Deon 12
Ricky Tandy 2 hr mrFISHroy 13
anal bleaching 2 hr mrFISHroy 2
meagan harris (Feb '11) 6 hr hadtohaveit 48
Butch Albin a RAT 9 hr Clinton Boy 1
baby jordyn 12 hr sosad 3
Who's got the biggest packages in the county? 13 hr Mutation master 26
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:04 PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week
NBC Sports 5:57 AM
Report: Indy ready for "remote possibility" of Rams game moving