Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I have a friend that's man is using her to support him and this is not right, and I hope she reads this and wakes up, when man needs to live off you and promises to pay later and never does, you have been used, when you have to buy beer and you sit home on weekends to watch him drink and watch tv till he passes out and never go anywhere and if they do she has to pay for all of it, what's that a sign of and he works!
Arbie

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I like to take advantage of everybody does she have a twin for me please
marlble man

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

sounds like the one i was with spend your money but keep his now is doing to another one but she likes it so dum she needs someone you she fat and ugly so she what she wants he dont go no where get drunk and high that is his life but she a drunk to they belong together two of a kind
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I got a friend doing that to a girl she drives a little silver mazda and is dumber than dirt, he thinks she's hot but I hate to tell him that bleach blonde hair does her no favors! What a dumb girl!
Blo

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

but the bleach blonde hair does him favors lol
Clever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Yeah lol supporting his dumb azz, she's really stupid, I feel no pain for her, because she's really hard up for a guy to support one and there is no love just lust for you providing for him dumbazz
skoobeedoobee

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Im 33 years old got me a 49 year old woman that makes $32.75 per hour and i live in her house and she buys me food and clothes and beer and a new four wheeler ever couple years and she also bought me a new truck and a new bass boat. So all i really do is drink beer and ride my four wheeler all day long and i drive down to ky lake every other day and go fishing while she is working. And then i mow the yard clean the horse stalls and have sex with her every other night and me and her both are happy and well satisfied with each other and our living arrangements. I got me a real good life for time being...lol.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

We need these women that support us, we need a fat one, we need Kim K to put us up, we need a hottie to pay our way, we need a ho to let us live in her crib, we need a government program...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i'm missing you 1 hr rebelgirlright 32
Well I knew it 1 hr rebelgirlright 57
good things in life are hard to find! 2 hr White Girl Bleed Alot 9
guys who are messing around on their wives 3 hr his lady 54
One Word Game (Mar '12) 3 hr Brainsneeze 6,772
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr blahblah123 414
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr blahblah123 917
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••