hopkins county drug court loses funding

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
the news

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2012
 
No more fed money for this program.
Spell Checker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2012
 
Good it was a big joke anyway!!!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 17, 2012
 
I think they helped a lot of people that would be doing some hard time if it wasn't for them giving drug users one last chance too stay out of prison.

I wonder now that the funding is cut,(if true)that they will bring in a big truck and start re-arresting those who they allowed into the program?
jumpette

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2012
 
people will hut bottom faster
jumpette

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 17, 2012
 
*hit bottom faster
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 17, 2012
 
if drug court is broke doesn't that just mean participants will just have to start paying for their drug testing? or will they do away with the program? it's a state funded program.
Observer

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Got the money to build a multi million dollars court house, excuse me, justice center, but don't have the money to run the programs these buildings should house. Wise use of funds
ummmm hello

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Druggies should pay for their own tests! I'm not the one who was ignorant enough to get addicted. Duh everyone knows the risks involved before trying a drug. If you still choose to take it why should others be forced to pay for your stupidity? Guess it's the same logic you use to justify getting that once a month check and food stamps! Good thing I go to work every morning there are so many people that depend on that
participant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am in drug court myself and it has helped me a lot. I do get up every am and go to work also .
lol

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Found out it didn't pay to have Vickie carter to set up people ..she was eating up the (TABS) profits sure wasn't paying the people or court cost she owes!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 18, 2012
 
I read some time ago that they recived a large State grant for the program.

I wonder why they ran out of money so fast?

And if they don't get more funding,I wonder if this county will be azzes and arrest all the Drug court people?

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2012
 
I wander if 1st offencers like me who would have gotten to do a program will now have to go to prison in stead. Fu#ked up system . if so dont seem very fair. They should make it available to all , all year long . or do away with it .. I bet the judge don't tell people < I'm sorry We would normally try to rehabilitate you but were out of money right now.
growup

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 20, 2012
 
These drug heads needs to pay for it themselves. Life is hard so get over it
growup

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 20, 2012
 
Just-Crusader wrote:
I wander if 1st offencers like me who would have gotten to do a program will now have to go to prison in stead. Fu#ked up system . if so dont seem very fair. They should make it available to all , all year long . or do away with it .. I bet the judge don't tell people < I'm sorry We would normally try to rehabilitate you but were out of money right now.
I don't do drugs but hell I would love a hand out. It's not right that a drug head gets all this help from someone cause they feel sorry for you I say go screw your druggie ass and grow up or kill yourself with the drugs!! life is hard guess you can't deal with life, shows how weak you are

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 20, 2012
 
they could make them pay for their testing. I have to pay for mine , On pretrial ., Bond.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2012
 
growup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs but hell I would love a hand out. It's not right that a drug head gets all this help from someone cause they feel sorry for you I say go screw your druggie ass and grow up or kill yourself with the drugs!! life is hard guess you can't deal with life, shows how weak you are
'Oh....and if a well connected person in the Community had that same problem they would be 'so-brave' for confronting THEIR drug abuse habit.

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2012
 
growup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs but hell I would love a hand out. It's not right that a drug head gets all this help from someone cause they feel sorry for you I say go screw your druggie ass and grow up or kill yourself with the drugs!! life is hard guess you can't deal with life, shows how weak you are
Sounds Like You have some Hatred issues. Was your mommy a crack head or something. Did she abandon you. Apparently you know nothing on the topic of drug abuse. Its an issue of treating people equal. If it is offered to one person it should be available to all who fit the criteria. Its not about hand outs So grow up.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2012
 
sure would be nice if just ONE thread on this site could be for FACTS and not trash talk! truth be told we all have our issues an some.bigger than other but at least these "druggies" are working.to better their lifes while you people sit up an talk trash knowing YOU are NO BETTER than any of these folks! always trying to judge someone an last time I checked there is only one who can pass judgment!!!! worry bout your problems an let the rest of the world do the same!
Me in recovery

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ummmm hello wrote:
Druggies should pay for their own tests! I'm not the one who was ignorant enough to get addicted. Duh everyone knows the risks involved before trying a drug. If you still choose to take it why should others be forced to pay for your stupidity? Guess it's the same logic you use to justify getting that once a month check and food stamps! Good thing I go to work every morning there are so many people that depend on that
IGNORANT and CLUELESS !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Le Jimbo Stupid 138,332
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 26 min BIG_STEVIE 25,958
Well I knew it 2 hr Self esteem 38
That 51 place 2 hr jellybean 16
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
One Word Game (Mar '12) 3 hr lol 6,770
How about them kentucky wildcats 5 hr Shakemyballz the Great 10
•••
•••
•••
Madisonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••