Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

No she's a nurse, has a boyfriend. She's a good girl. Was married to the #1 douchebag JW. I wish her well with Zach!
ashley

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

SLUT!!!!!!!! shes always wanting someone elses man but her own! and thats being nice about it!
Fo Real

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

I Think she is a great person. I love her!
GetItRight

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

There is 2 Jessica Williams first off...One works at Applebees...

Which I'm guessing that's the one your asking about right??
ronnie

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

which one?
ashley

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

the one at applebees! i know quite a few girls that would love to rock that b!tches dome!
hahahahahah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

the one who is a nurse.....she is not only a slut but a huge home wrecker. i guess she really feels that low about herself that she feels the need to fuck every dick she can pick up or she just has some problem with keeping her legs closed. i know several married men she has slept with in madisonville and several boyfriends she has whored around with. i also know that zach is a huge piece of shit so really they deserve eachother. she is a horrible mother, putting her piece of shit boyfriend before her son and hardly spends any time with her! she is prob the one who has gotten on here and left nice things about herself! LMAO and thats why NO ONE likes her!!

the funny thing is that her boyfriend zach has himself up on a dating website on the internet!! bahahahaha!!! they are both idiots!!!

NO RESPECT for anyone like that!!!!
captjack

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

Well, hahahaha. You must be Zach's fatass wh*re of an ex. I dated Jess a couple of times about ten years ago and we are still friends. Her friends think the world of Jess and Zach. They are good for each other. Just because you marry the first guy that will hang around for a month says something about you. I guess he likes fat hoosier p*ssy. Have fun living like you starred in Supersize Me. Leave Zach and Jess alone. They're happy together.
GetItRight

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

This would all be coming from the one and only Kati 1TON Stinson. AKA Gippy FO LIFE.This coming from a fat ass who is 23 years old and has been married twice already. Had over 3 abortions and countless miscarriages she says before she was 21......She likes attention :)

Married to a guy she just met 3 weeks ago. And still lives at home with her crazy ass mother. Cuz shes to fat to walk right..Takes more anti-depressants then CVS on re-stocking day. Yea my 350 pound ex.... We all make mistakes tho right?? Mine being I ever met you or knew you....How many times did you try to over dose while we dated to get me to love you more? Or throw yourself into walls telling people I did it....OR BETTER YET!!!

You had to have your own mom ask me to marry you lol Which was about the same time I hit the road...I mean really who does that.....But you make up so much B.S!! Yet you fail to tell people how we met??? Online ...While you were about to get married. Yet you failed to tell your soon to be husband you where cheating on him and using him for his money.....

Lets see you call Jess a home wrecker yet you talked your first husband at the time to let you live with me and had him pay for it....Cuz you guys needed a break??? Tho you just got married 3 weeks before hand??? WOW......Who's the REAL home wrecker biggin?? KT...I NEVER LOVED YOU!! Soooo pls move on. Really no one likes you.....Only friends you have are ones from out of town who don't have to be around you that long... And you say no one likes me around here?? lol Who's your source?? Jess's Ex?? haha So really....Get over it. Cuz your nothing to me. Why else don't you think I left you?? So please go away...lol

P.S- STOP DRIVING PAST MY SHOP!! Its been a year...Most people call that stalking :)
hahahahahah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

bahahaha......happy together? hmmm thats why he calls and texts everyone i know...oh and no, im not his ex but she is a friend. and considering zach was the one who broke up her first marriage and he was the second guy she had ever been with...i hardly think whore is a correct description. but then again that shows how ignorant you are. and let me tell you....she would just be crushed if she knew that you called her fat....gosh that is just so mean! boo hoo! i love that her being "fat" is the only thing you have to throw against her. the only other thing might be how much money zach owes her and her mom but because he is such a deadbeat she gave up on that one. whats also funny is that i am personally friends with a few guys that have dated her...and theyre the ones that informed me of how much of a whore she is! so go ahead and run your mouth wherever you feel the need to but THANK GOD she has finally found someone that has done more with his short life than zach has in his thirty some odd fucked up years. at least he has a REAL job that makes REAL money and can support her like she deserves let alone loving her like the amazing wonderful person she is. so high five for you captjack!!! i guess dumbass really does rub off.
GetItRight

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

lol. Oh wow. So she needs a guy to support her eating habits is what your saying??? Ok gotcha lol
GetItRight

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

Whats funny is you can't even admit it's you and you have to say it's someone else....Or is it one of your OTHER personality's? just saying ;) Anyways....Have fun in your make believe life.
hahahahahah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

well since her last surgery when she got off her crutches she has been loosing a lot of weight again, getting out there and walking and exercising and training for the half marathon again. she doesnt limp anymore and has made a miraculous recovery. which is good news for you i guess since you were the one she was texting when she wrecked her car into a tree and almost died. oh and the abortion thing....uh...me personally I HAVE had an abortion before and kati is definitely not one to ever have one. she was pregnant with your devil child once but thank god she lost it. she doesnt believe in that. besides ive seen some of the other girls youve dated zach and they were about as busted as they come let alone fat asses. so i guess you must like fat asses too. and yeah all that shit is out and everyone knows about her first marriage. but unlike that one and unlike you....this guy she is with now is more of a man than you could ever be. bottom line....everyone knows youre a dumbass. and you and your dumbass slut make us all laugh!!!:)
captjack

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

hahah, its called defending your friends. That's something that you have to pretend you have. I'm not the dumbass on this forum, you are.
GetItRight

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

*fist pump* yay! Congrads for KT! lol
captjack

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

Who cares if a 350 lb girl laughs at anyone? Really?
hahahahahah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

yeah i am defending my friend. after three people told me about this forum last night i had to check it out....its pretty funny that theres a whole forum dedicated to that whore. and its even better that this is jessica AND zach talking back and forth on here! LOL

wowwwwwwwww! this just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!
captjack

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Wow, I'm done arguing with trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Calvin_Coolish 138,777
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min bestguest 81,214
Restaurants in Madisonville that no longer exist. (Oct '10) 1 hr _-__-Jesse-__-_ 122
Jerry Rudd 1 hr He is a waste of space 7
anyone seen ox harley 3 hr blue 2
Top 10 Fashion/Styles That Really Bug Me 3 hr Jesse 10
One Word Game (Mar '12) 3 hr 75 Scorpio 6,779
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••