'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
lluB gnittihS feihC

United States

#42582 Jun 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that’s why we see all these EVs exploding going down the free way, someone should do something about it! Stop embarrassing yourself – fool!
How many going down what highway?
I saw one...about a month ago...
As they become more popular, more accidents will happen...the we can talk about safety record...Where is Ralph Nader?
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/au...
Going Down

Jackson, KY

#42583 Jun 22, 2012
A special message for black folks and WTF.

See here;
&fe ature=player_embedded
Laquisha Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#42584 Jun 22, 2012
Going Down wrote:
A special message for black folks and WTF.
See here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HsSQtxrw7uUXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
So what’s your issue with “black folks” fool?
Jay

Paris, TN

#42585 Jun 22, 2012
NEWSMAX ONLINE POLL: Friday June 22, 2012

Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election?

Do you support the full repeal of President Obama's healthcare plan Congress passed in 2010?
----------

Yes, repeal it completely
2,502,678(64%)

No, don’t repeal it at all
884,410(22%)

No, repeal just parts of it
481,528(12%)

Should Congress restore $500 billion in Medicare benefits for seniors that the Obama plan cut?
----------

Yes, restore the Medicare benefits
3,069,869(80%)

No, don't restore the Medicare benefits
747,350(19%)

Do you support President Obama's desire to give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty and a path to citizenship?
----------

Yes, I support Obama's amnesty plan
938,780(24%)

No, I oppose it
2,909,165(75%)

What do you believe Congress' top priority should be in 2012?
----------

Cutting spending
1,769,478(46%)

Cutting taxes
329,599(8%)

Paying down the national debt
818,208(21%)

Improving the nation's security
257,842(6%)

Creating Jobs
644,985(16%)

Do you plan on voting to re-elect President Obama in 2012?
----------

Yes, re-elect
1,123,791(28%)

No, for another candidate
2,529,623(64%)

Not sure right now
242,542(6%)


NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© 2012 Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Revealed

Morehead, KY

#42586 Jun 22, 2012
Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
So what’s your issue with “black folks” fool?
Didn't you watch the video????

Nuf Said....
john

Perris, CA

#42587 Jun 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, the Bushesd used Executive Privilege dozens of times.
So, no chance numb nuts.
lmfao
.....others have used this also! but, not to cover up murder!! no-nuts!!
Laquisha Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#42588 Jun 22, 2012
Revealed wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you watch the video????
Nuf Said....
Your a racist. Now what? You can slap your mamma but dont maker her slap you back.
Revealed

Morehead, KY

#42590 Jun 22, 2012
Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a racist. Now what? You can slap your mamma but dont maker her slap you back.
Why is the truth always considered racist??

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42592 Jun 22, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Frank...explain Ohm's Law, Kirchhoff's Law, Thevin's Theorem or some more complex theory of electronic engineering.
Explain how this has any relation to safety training for such a new and evolving technology...
If an EV crashed into a pond (knee deep) will a first responder be aware of the real danger?
How many states and municipalities have this training program now?
Resistance is futile (if <1 ohm). Now go whackoff, you narcissistic puke!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42593 Jun 22, 2012
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
So, attacking the messenger b/c you can't actually defend against what the Washington Times is reporting.
"$2.6 million for the training of "Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job," $3.9 million for the SEC to rearrange "desks and offices at its Washington headquarters" and nearly $1 million for the shipping of "two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas," along with the improper use of government credit cards for the purchase of goods including "lingerie, iPods, XBoxes, jewelry, Internet dating services and Hawaiian vacations."
It should be pretty easy to show that this spending never took place, but since they've got the documents...what are you going to do? So that it was all made up? Fabricated? Now you're starting to sound like a birther....
There is no defending the reverend sun myung moon. That's be like defending rupert murdoch. They both promote wingnut extremist spew. DUH! Damn you wingnuts are dumber than a day old diaper, and just as full of shit!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42594 Jun 22, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you think you are the only one that knows anything(LMAO)..
Please tell us where you get all your spot on information(Enquiring Minds Want To Know)..
TIR==The Ignorant Regurgitator
I sure as hell would not use faux, or the moonies as a source. What a dumbass!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42595 Jun 22, 2012
Jamiie Lynn Spence wrote:
Fox News once did a Big Report on my va-j-j. Said it was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Or Mysteries. Something like that! I'm Jamie Lynn Spence and I'm off my meds tonight!
It's a wonder alright. It's so dang big it's a wonder your guts don't fall out. Ha! Sorry. I must apologize. I know nothing about you. I just hated to pass that up.

TIR
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42596 Jun 23, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>.....others have used this also! but, not to cover up murder!! no-nuts!!
The Iraq murders?

Numb nuts?
Agree

Varney, KY

#42599 Jun 23, 2012
Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
So what’s your issue with “black folks” fool?
It is the message about Obama not being qualified you idiot. That is what is so infuriating about you DemocRATS. You refuse to see the message and hate the truth. You all are MSNBC Whackos!

You FOOL!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42600 Jun 23, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If being stupid were a crime...you would be a repeat FELON!
Prosecute the DIMOCRATS!
Jail the Conservaturds!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42601 Jun 23, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the message about Obama not being qualified you idiot. That is what is so infuriating about you DemocRATS. You refuse to see the message and hate the truth. You all are MSNBC Whackos!
You FOOL!
The Conservaturds are all Faux News sucks.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42602 Jun 23, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure as hell would not use faux, or the moonies as a source. What a dumbass!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Typical 13 year old teeny bopper cornered like a rat response...whaaa, I don't even know where I hear the shit at that I repeat, I just know it isn't where you get your info from because uh, ahem, well, uh neener, neener, neener!

Obama and the democrats have gamed the system to get where they are and what they want. And the only excuse they can make work even just a little bit is "Bush's fault". Now they are forced to run on Obama's record and Bush's record no longer applies. They are feeling it, aren't they? Reality sux for the dems! Avoid any discussion of Obama's 4 years of a horrible and worsened economy because of his failed policies. Shhhh, talk about all the good he has done throughout the world by going in and clearing the path for the Muslim Brotherhood to move in and take over. I agree. Obama has had much success with that game. Never gave 2 shits about gay marriage or illegals staying in our country until it came down to the wire for begging for votes again. Well, to be fair, that isn't completely true. Up until recently Obama cared so much about illegals in our country that he bragged that he has deported more illegals than Bush ever did! He had to reel that crap back in and tone it down a bit.

Obama is using these "special" groups and counting on it that they are too dumb to see that he is using them. That's how much he cares. I get the feeling that Americans are going to prove to our arrogant president that we aren't the dumb asses he hoped we would be. We gave him a chance. He failed horribly, miserably. There's no excuse for his lack of leadership and his many, many failed policies. Not the Bush excuse, not the Tea Party excuse, not the color of his skin excuse, not dumb Americans that don't know what's good for them excuses...this one is all you, Barack Husein Obama. Reap what you have sown like a man. Neener, neener, neener...the democrat reply. lol
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42603 Jun 23, 2012
That is possibly the stupidest crap ever posted on here.
frank

Oakland, CA

#42604 Jun 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical 13 year old teeny bopper cornered like a rat response...whaaa, I don't even know where I hear the shit at that I repeat, I just know it isn't where you get your info from because uh, ahem, well, uh neener, neener, neener!
Obama and the democrats have gamed the system to get where they are and what they want. And the only excuse they can make work even just a little bit is "Bush's fault". Now they are forced to run on Obama's record and Bush's record no longer applies. They are feeling it, aren't they? Reality sux for the dems! Avoid any discussion of Obama's 4 years of a horrible and worsened economy because of his failed policies. Shhhh, talk about all the good he has done throughout the world by going in and clearing the path for the Muslim Brotherhood to move in and take over. I agree. Obama has had much success with that game. Never gave 2 shits about gay marriage or illegals staying in our country until it came down to the wire for begging for votes again. Well, to be fair, that isn't completely true. Up until recently Obama cared so much about illegals in our country that he bragged that he has deported more illegals than Bush ever did! He had to reel that crap back in and tone it down a bit.
Obama is using these "special" groups and counting on it that they are too dumb to see that he is using them. That's how much he cares. I get the feeling that Americans are going to prove to our arrogant president that we aren't the dumb asses he hoped we would be. We gave him a chance. He failed horribly, miserably. There's no excuse for his lack of leadership and his many, many failed policies. Not the Bush excuse, not the Tea Party excuse, not the color of his skin excuse, not dumb Americans that don't know what's good for them excuses...this one is all you, Barack Husein Obama. Reap what you have sown like a man. Neener, neener, neener...the democrat reply. lol
How about you give us concrete and factual reasons for what you are accusing Obama of instead of stupid wingnuz platitudes!
X Obama supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#42605 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you give us concrete and factual reasons for what you are accusing Obama of instead of stupid wingnuz platitudes!
How about you come up with any concrete reason for thinking they are wrong instead of the stupid progressive tactic of avoid, distract, call names, or just post something real mature like "liar"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry X-mas 1 hr Hello 4
Beer Sales 3 hr oh my 2
stop snitching madisonville 3 hr Screamneagle 13
anal bleaching 11 hr Screamneagle 9
Twisty's 13 hr Puddin's Mom 29
Alliance coal holiday payday 13 hr Screamneagle 16
Nicks home repair (Apr '12) 13 hr Screamneagle 30
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

NBC Sports11:06AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports