'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Laquisha Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#42588 Jun 22, 2012
Revealed wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you watch the video????
Nuf Said....
Your a racist. Now what? You can slap your mamma but dont maker her slap you back.
Revealed

Morehead, KY

#42590 Jun 22, 2012
Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a racist. Now what? You can slap your mamma but dont maker her slap you back.
Why is the truth always considered racist??

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42592 Jun 22, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Frank...explain Ohm's Law, Kirchhoff's Law, Thevin's Theorem or some more complex theory of electronic engineering.
Explain how this has any relation to safety training for such a new and evolving technology...
If an EV crashed into a pond (knee deep) will a first responder be aware of the real danger?
How many states and municipalities have this training program now?
Resistance is futile (if <1 ohm). Now go whackoff, you narcissistic puke!

TIR

Stanford

#42593 Jun 22, 2012
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
So, attacking the messenger b/c you can't actually defend against what the Washington Times is reporting.
"$2.6 million for the training of "Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job," $3.9 million for the SEC to rearrange "desks and offices at its Washington headquarters" and nearly $1 million for the shipping of "two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas," along with the improper use of government credit cards for the purchase of goods including "lingerie, iPods, XBoxes, jewelry, Internet dating services and Hawaiian vacations."
It should be pretty easy to show that this spending never took place, but since they've got the documents...what are you going to do? So that it was all made up? Fabricated? Now you're starting to sound like a birther....
There is no defending the reverend sun myung moon. That's be like defending rupert murdoch. They both promote wingnut extremist spew. DUH! Damn you wingnuts are dumber than a day old diaper, and just as full of shit!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Stanford

#42594 Jun 22, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you think you are the only one that knows anything(LMAO)..
Please tell us where you get all your spot on information(Enquiring Minds Want To Know)..
TIR==The Ignorant Regurgitator
I sure as hell would not use faux, or the moonies as a source. What a dumbass!

TIR

Stanford

#42595 Jun 22, 2012
Jamiie Lynn Spence wrote:
Fox News once did a Big Report on my va-j-j. Said it was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Or Mysteries. Something like that! I'm Jamie Lynn Spence and I'm off my meds tonight!
It's a wonder alright. It's so dang big it's a wonder your guts don't fall out. Ha! Sorry. I must apologize. I know nothing about you. I just hated to pass that up.

TIR
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42596 Jun 23, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>.....others have used this also! but, not to cover up murder!! no-nuts!!
The Iraq murders?

Numb nuts?
Agree

Varney, KY

#42599 Jun 23, 2012
Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
So what’s your issue with “black folks” fool?
It is the message about Obama not being qualified you idiot. That is what is so infuriating about you DemocRATS. You refuse to see the message and hate the truth. You all are MSNBC Whackos!

You FOOL!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42600 Jun 23, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If being stupid were a crime...you would be a repeat FELON!
Prosecute the DIMOCRATS!
Jail the Conservaturds!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42601 Jun 23, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the message about Obama not being qualified you idiot. That is what is so infuriating about you DemocRATS. You refuse to see the message and hate the truth. You all are MSNBC Whackos!
You FOOL!
The Conservaturds are all Faux News sucks.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42602 Jun 23, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure as hell would not use faux, or the moonies as a source. What a dumbass!
TIR
Typical 13 year old teeny bopper cornered like a rat response...whaaa, I don't even know where I hear the shit at that I repeat, I just know it isn't where you get your info from because uh, ahem, well, uh neener, neener, neener!

Obama and the democrats have gamed the system to get where they are and what they want. And the only excuse they can make work even just a little bit is "Bush's fault". Now they are forced to run on Obama's record and Bush's record no longer applies. They are feeling it, aren't they? Reality sux for the dems! Avoid any discussion of Obama's 4 years of a horrible and worsened economy because of his failed policies. Shhhh, talk about all the good he has done throughout the world by going in and clearing the path for the Muslim Brotherhood to move in and take over. I agree. Obama has had much success with that game. Never gave 2 shits about gay marriage or illegals staying in our country until it came down to the wire for begging for votes again. Well, to be fair, that isn't completely true. Up until recently Obama cared so much about illegals in our country that he bragged that he has deported more illegals than Bush ever did! He had to reel that crap back in and tone it down a bit.

Obama is using these "special" groups and counting on it that they are too dumb to see that he is using them. That's how much he cares. I get the feeling that Americans are going to prove to our arrogant president that we aren't the dumb asses he hoped we would be. We gave him a chance. He failed horribly, miserably. There's no excuse for his lack of leadership and his many, many failed policies. Not the Bush excuse, not the Tea Party excuse, not the color of his skin excuse, not dumb Americans that don't know what's good for them excuses...this one is all you, Barack Husein Obama. Reap what you have sown like a man. Neener, neener, neener...the democrat reply. lol
wtf

Jackson, KY

#42603 Jun 23, 2012
That is possibly the stupidest crap ever posted on here.
frank

Oakland, CA

#42604 Jun 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical 13 year old teeny bopper cornered like a rat response...whaaa, I don't even know where I hear the shit at that I repeat, I just know it isn't where you get your info from because uh, ahem, well, uh neener, neener, neener!
Obama and the democrats have gamed the system to get where they are and what they want. And the only excuse they can make work even just a little bit is "Bush's fault". Now they are forced to run on Obama's record and Bush's record no longer applies. They are feeling it, aren't they? Reality sux for the dems! Avoid any discussion of Obama's 4 years of a horrible and worsened economy because of his failed policies. Shhhh, talk about all the good he has done throughout the world by going in and clearing the path for the Muslim Brotherhood to move in and take over. I agree. Obama has had much success with that game. Never gave 2 shits about gay marriage or illegals staying in our country until it came down to the wire for begging for votes again. Well, to be fair, that isn't completely true. Up until recently Obama cared so much about illegals in our country that he bragged that he has deported more illegals than Bush ever did! He had to reel that crap back in and tone it down a bit.
Obama is using these "special" groups and counting on it that they are too dumb to see that he is using them. That's how much he cares. I get the feeling that Americans are going to prove to our arrogant president that we aren't the dumb asses he hoped we would be. We gave him a chance. He failed horribly, miserably. There's no excuse for his lack of leadership and his many, many failed policies. Not the Bush excuse, not the Tea Party excuse, not the color of his skin excuse, not dumb Americans that don't know what's good for them excuses...this one is all you, Barack Husein Obama. Reap what you have sown like a man. Neener, neener, neener...the democrat reply. lol
How about you give us concrete and factual reasons for what you are accusing Obama of instead of stupid wingnuz platitudes!
X Obama supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#42605 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you give us concrete and factual reasons for what you are accusing Obama of instead of stupid wingnuz platitudes!
How about you come up with any concrete reason for thinking they are wrong instead of the stupid progressive tactic of avoid, distract, call names, or just post something real mature like "liar"?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42606 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts have been presented to you over and over and over and over again. Frankie you get your ass handed to you by almost everyone on here everyday and they put the facts all up in your face and the best you can come up with is...wingnuz? What? You thought that would take our attention somewhere else and we would forget about the facts that you can't produce?

Distract, distort and focus on some inconsequential, trivial name-calling subject so nobody will notice that you have no facts to bring to the table? How's that working for you frankie? Not so well or you wouldn't get your ass handed to you on a daily basis in these debates, right?

Concrete and factual? Oh let's see, there are so many to choose from! Let me break it down for you and simplify and type slower so you can hang frankie. Fact one...Have you heard your president or his press secretary or any influential democrats brag at any time and many of them bragging numerous times that Obama has deported more illegals than Bush? Hint:we've all seen and heard it so attempting to deny you haven't at this point would be a huge admission of liars guilt for you. lol Okay, the answer is yes. That's out of the way.

Fact two...Obama and the democrat controlled Houses did nothing concerning amnesty for any illegals during their 2 years of democrat majority rule, right? I'm not picking on you little frankie. These just happen to be the things your president is focusing on to drum up some much needed support for November. Don't hate the messenger just because I won't play dumb for you and the messiah. The fact is Obama and the dems did NOTHING to help the illegals stay in our country when the dems and Obama had the majority rule for 2 years. They didn't care about the illegals then, right? Wasn't important and didn't matter, right? Okay that is fact. Moving on.

Fact three...Obama went to the Hispanic citizens (stumping for Senators and Congressmen/women who were running for office..remeber, it was called "the kiss of death"? lol) and told them that AMERICAN republicans were the ENEMY and he need the Hispanic populations help in TAKING THEM DOWN. He was sort of starting to care then (lol) but after the disappointing election Obama didn't mention the Hispanics very much anymore. Hmmmm.

Fact four...why now? Why, as the election date gets closer, does Obama and the dems care again? And of course morons, such as yourself, can't see any of that. Why not? Because you were told to see it in a different way. And you obey. Even much ridicule because of your obedient ignorance can't "smarten" you up or encourage you to accept facts.

You see what you are told to see. You say what you are told to say. You pretend you don't understand. You accuse and accuse and accuse and attempt to focus on anything and everything so as to avoid the facts. How hard is that frankie? Even 5th graders has mastered that shit. Are you a 5th grader frankie? Or are you an adult? Prove it little one. Prove that what I have stated didn't happen or wasn't said. Then I will hand you your ass for the first of many times today. lol
frank

Oakland, CA

#42607 Jun 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts have been presented to you over and over and over and over again. Frankie you get your ass handed to you by almost everyone on here everyday and they put the facts all up in your face and the best you can come up with is...wingnuz? What? You thought that would take our attention somewhere else and we would forget about the facts that you can't produce?
Distract, distort and focus on some inconsequential, trivial name-calling subject so nobody will notice that you have no facts to bring to the table? How's that working for you frankie? Not so well or you wouldn't get your ass handed to you on a daily basis in these debates, right?
Concrete and factual? Oh let's see, there are so many to choose from! Let me break it down for you and simplify and type slower so you can hang frankie. Fact one...Have you heard your president or his press secretary or any influential democrats brag at any time and many of them bragging numerous times that Obama has deported more illegals than Bush? Hint:we've all seen and heard it so attempting to deny you haven't at this point would be a huge admission of liars guilt for you. lol Okay, the answer is yes. That's out of the way.
Fact two...Obama and the democrat controlled Houses did nothing concerning amnesty for any illegals during their 2 years of democrat majority rule, right? I'm not picking on you little frankie. These just happen to be the things your president is focusing on to drum up some much needed support for November. Don't hate the messenger just because I won't play dumb for you and the messiah. The fact is Obama and the dems did NOTHING to help the illegals stay in our country when the dems and Obama had the majority rule for 2 years. They didn't care about the illegals then, right? Wasn't important and didn't matter, right? Okay that is fact. Moving on.
Fact three...Obama went to the Hispanic citizens (stumping for Senators and Congressmen/women who were running for office..remeber, it was called "the kiss of death"? lol) and told them that AMERICAN republicans were the ENEMY and he need the Hispanic populations help in TAKING THEM DOWN. He was sort of starting to care then (lol) but after the disappointing election Obama didn't mention the Hispanics very much anymore. Hmmmm.
Fact four...why now? Why, as the election date gets closer, does Obama and the dems care again? And of course morons, such as yourself, can't see any of that. Why not? Because you were told to see it in a different way. And you obey. Even much ridicule because of your obedient ignorance can't "smarten" you up or encourage you to accept facts.
You see what you are told to see. You say what you are told to say. You pretend you don't understand. You accuse and accuse and accuse and attempt to focus on anything and everything so as to avoid the facts. How hard is that frankie? Even 5th graders has mastered that shit. Are you a 5th grader frankie? Or are you an adult? Prove it little one. Prove that what I have stated didn't happen or wasn't said. Then I will hand you your ass for the first of many times today. lol
And just as I thought - more stupidity and more platitudes! Now why can't you list intelligent reasons documenting your assertions instead coming off like a retarded baboon? Every one of you half retarded wingers has his/hers own reasons, based on gawd knows what, to insult and smear Obama, nothing is remotely based in fact!
Revealed

Morehead, KY

#42608 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Trayvon Martin bull shit line??

If I had a son he would be just like Trayvon(For the vote).

Actually that's as close to the truth as anything he's said::
Both were dope smoking punks::

And pandering to the gays(For the vote).
Well he probably has sucked a di*k or two in his day, But even if he was just on the receiving end it's still sickening::

And he don't give a damn about the Latinos either::
He told us he was gonna get rid of them(For the vote).
He told them they might be able to stay(For the vote).
Revealed

Morehead, KY

#42609 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
And just as I thought - more stupidity and more platitudes! Now why can't you list intelligent reasons documenting your assertions instead coming off like a retarded baboon? Every one of you half retarded wingers has his/hers own reasons, based on gawd knows what, to insult and smear Obama, nothing is remotely based in fact!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....
X Obama supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#42610 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a matter of you not having facts to show what a failure Obama and Holder have been but it's a matter of you being in a state of die-hard support for your guy no matter what. You will not and do not believe anything that would dare make Obama look bad. That does not nor will it change facts. It works that way for most MSNBC and CNN viewers. They actually don't often if ever see anything or hear anything that comes out showing Obama lies and failures so they have a hard time believing it when they do hear it. Their ability to keep their viewers ignorant and uninformed seems to be working....and their hope is it will work at least until the election.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42611 Jun 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, so your facts are that what Obama stated and bragged about sounds like a retarded baboon to you? Remember I was the messenger repeating what your president said and did. Oops frankie, you told on yourself. Be careful frankie. Your food stamp allotment will go way down next month if this gets out!! LMMFAO!

Ah shucks frankie. I can't take the credit for reasons to insult or smear Obama. That's Obama's own doing. Now because you are having soooo many problems finding excuses for Obama's many, many failures you are screwing up and getting twisted and calling Obama's words that of a retarded baboon. Funny how what goes around eventually comes back around to you. Well played Obamoron, well played. Priceless!

So this is your 3RD REPLY and you STILL can't come up with anything to refute the facts I presented to you so have you decided to just stick with the name calling and hope somebody will change the subject so you can crawl out of that corner you back yourself into time after time after time? Is that it frankie? Is that all you've got left? You are living proof that Obama's little chickens have come home to roost and that's not sitting very well with your messiah. He never dreamed the vast ignorance of his supporters would hurt him now as much as it has helped him in the past. Isn't he a Harvard grad? Shouldn't he have been smarter than his ignorant supporters? lol

You've embarrassed yourself enough for now frankie. Go refuel and eat your government Cheetos and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to come up with an excuse of some type for the your afternoon spanking session. Good luck little frankie!

Understand that if you are going to act like a child, present yourself as a child and behave as a child...then we will continue to treat you accordingly. You're welcome little frankie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Ex Cloern and Jody from 51??? 7 min BarfInMouth 5
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 11 min FoLLoW aLoNg 404
is marriage overrated nowadays 22 min -facts- 17
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 38 min Livinky 4,961
Wrongfully Fired From Walmart: Should I Get My ... (May '11) 39 min Stomp 25
Ray James from Princeton 42 min stud muffins 2
Waze app 53 min Stomp 7
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?