'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,935)

Showing posts 38,681 - 38,700 of138,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute hogwash, your ignorant drivel is so f-stupid it is beyond the pale. The ATF program was started by the Bush administration and halted by the Obama administration which completely negates your retarded conspiracy theory! The ATF sting operation gone wrong involved 2000 weapons, now compare this to the 29000+ of illegal weapons smuggled into Mexico annually based on updated ATF tracing data. Which turns your entire argument into dogshit you spineless idiot!
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...
... idiots.

Fast and Furious was not started by Bush. If you noticed, Obama runs away from answering any questions about that.

And, you ran away from this FACT:

Fact.. the Bush Line Backer program placed tracking devices in each and every weapon, Told and notified the Mexican Authorities of Each one crossing the boarder... At one point the tracking devices were found and the program was Ended, 2 years before Fast and Furious was started... Over 1,500 arrests were made based on the tracking of the Line Backer Weapons... of the 1,400 weapon in Line Backer 1,250 were recovered and destroyed...

Fast and Furious was Eric Holder using his position as Attorney General to smuggle enough weapons to the Mexican drug cartels to arm a regiment of drug smugglers. Now, Obama is blocking any investigation into this.
It's a good thing Obama is going to lose in a landslide in November. We can't take any more of this. It's just like when Carter was running for re-election. If Carter had won, we wouldn't be a country today. The same is true now.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Electric Vehicle is the "New and Evolving technology", that is not the point of contention.
Trying to re-direct?
Won't work with me!
The real danger: when H2O comes into contact with an EV’s batteries (the inner cells) the Nickel metal hydride will release hydrogen gas, guess what happens then?
The gas may directly cause dizziness and disorientation. If there is any spark…BOOM!
Big explosion with lots and lots (I mean a lot) of flying shrapnel! &#61517;&#61517;

Great debate, but I have no intention of getting in the middle because I have not read anything much about the CV. But I do have one question if anybody knows.

How much is the insurance on this CV with full coverage? It has to be pretty steep.
Sam Waters

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Electric Vehicle is the "New and Evolving technology", that is not the point of contention.
Trying to re-direct?
Won't work with me!
The real danger: when H2O comes into contact with an EV’s batteries (the inner cells) the Nickel metal hydride will release hydrogen gas, guess what happens then?
The gas may directly cause dizziness and disorientation. If there is any spark…BOOM!
Big explosion with lots and lots (I mean a lot) of flying shrapnel! &#61517;&#61517;
I am not sure I do not understand some of your posts, but I want to say that by now we should not be dependent on automobiles with internal combustion engines. We should have developed EV technology to a level that it is practical and affordable. I believe we are not there already because our politicians have been accepting bribes from big oil. We are planning on starting to terraform and colonize on Mars within the next decade, so developing EV for cars would seem a less daunting task. Most problems are political and most politics are based on greed for power and money. Out politicians would serve us much better if we demanded much better.
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Electricity is evolving? So how has Ohm's Law evolved since 1827 :-)
It hasn't it's basic math..

You wanna change the Times Table too???

How about 9x9=18?? You like that better???

Maybe Froggy can give you more insight...
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
Fast and Furious was not started by Bush. If you noticed, Obama runs away from answering any questions about that.
Fact.. the Bush Line Backer program placed tracking devices in each and every weapon, Told and notified the Mexican Authorities of Each one crossing the boarder... At one point the tracking devices were found and the program was Ended, 2 years before Fast and Furious was started... Over 1,500 arrests were made based on the tracking of the Line Backer Weapons... of the 1,400 weapon in Line Backer 1,250 were recovered and destroyed...
Fast and Furious was Eric Holder using his position as Attorney General to smuggle enough weapons to the Mexican drug cartels to arm a regiment of drug smugglers. Now, Obama is blocking any investigation into this.
It's a good thing Obama is going to lose in a landslide in November. We can't take any more of this. It's just like when Carter was running for re-election. If Carter had won, we wouldn't be a country today. The same is true now.
Uhhh....Bush blocked ALL INVESTIGGATIONS of his Administration with..........Executive Privilege!

Good call dumbass!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
Huh - Line Backer? Stop embarrassing yourself knucklehead ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh - Line Backer? Stop embarrassing yourself knucklehead ...
You forgot to put content into your post. There was much information in the post you resonded to, but didn't answer.
Next time, put some information in your post. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

... idiots.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to re-direct?
Won't work with me!
Guess what happened when GM submerged one their electric cars - absolutely nothing, it shuts down completely. Even if the battery-pack assy shortens out it will simple melt a few connecting wires and produce some smoke which what happened to the infamous Volt catching on fire, as reported by FOX News on a daily basis for weeks, turns out it was just smoke no fire. There are no combustible materials inside the battery assy!
i know

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

what
lluB gnittihS feihC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what happened when GM submerged one their electric cars - absolutely nothing, it shuts down completely. Even if the battery-pack assy shortens out it will simple melt a few connecting wires and produce some smoke which what happened to the infamous Volt catching on fire, as reported by FOX News on a daily basis for weeks, turns out it was just smoke no fire. There are no combustible materials inside the battery assy!
Free print your own Obama signs!
http://tinyurl.com/7bbt9xr
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to re-direct?
Won't work with me!
Sorry Bubba but my question was 'sarcasm' stop embarrassing yourself - fool!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Electronics + Physics + Chemical reaction
H2O (that's water)plus the Nickel Metal Hydride (that's battery stuff) react to form Hydrogen Gas Fumes. Ever hear of Hydrogen Bomb?
http://www.skcinc.com/instructions/250049,%20...
I know, that’s why we see all these EVs exploding going down the free way, someone should do something about it! Stop embarrassing yourself – fool!
lluB gnittihS feihC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that’s why we see all these EVs exploding going down the free way, someone should do something about it! Stop embarrassing yourself – fool!
How many going down what highway?
I saw one...about a month ago...
As they become more popular, more accidents will happen...the we can talk about safety record...Where is Ralph Nader?
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/au...
Going Down

Rousseau, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

A special message for black folks and WTF.

See here; http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Laquisha Jones

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Going Down wrote:
A special message for black folks and WTF.
See here; http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So what’s your issue with “black folks” fool?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

NEWSMAX ONLINE POLL: Friday June 22, 2012

Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election?

Do you support the full repeal of President Obama's healthcare plan Congress passed in 2010?
----------

Yes, repeal it completely
2,502,678(64%)

No, don’t repeal it at all
884,410(22%)

No, repeal just parts of it
481,528(12%)

Should Congress restore $500 billion in Medicare benefits for seniors that the Obama plan cut?
----------

Yes, restore the Medicare benefits
3,069,869(80%)

No, don't restore the Medicare benefits
747,350(19%)

Do you support President Obama's desire to give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty and a path to citizenship?
----------

Yes, I support Obama's amnesty plan
938,780(24%)

No, I oppose it
2,909,165(75%)

What do you believe Congress' top priority should be in 2012?
----------

Cutting spending
1,769,478(46%)

Cutting taxes
329,599(8%)

Paying down the national debt
818,208(21%)

Improving the nation's security
257,842(6%)

Creating Jobs
644,985(16%)

Do you plan on voting to re-elect President Obama in 2012?
----------

Yes, re-elect
1,123,791(28%)

No, for another candidate
2,529,623(64%)

Not sure right now
242,542(6%)

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© 2012 Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Revealed

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
So what’s your issue with “black folks” fool?
Didn't you watch the video????

Nuf Said....
john

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, the Bushesd used Executive Privilege dozens of times.
So, no chance numb nuts.
lmfao
.....others have used this also! but, not to cover up murder!! no-nuts!!
Laquisha Jones

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Revealed wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you watch the video????
Nuf Said....
Your a racist. Now what? You can slap your mamma but dont maker her slap you back.
Revealed

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Laquisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a racist. Now what? You can slap your mamma but dont maker her slap you back.
Why is the truth always considered racist??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,681 - 38,700 of138,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
if your sending private messages on topix and h... 58 min tiger 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr nope 920
watson 1 hr Wow 4
Demand Answers: Kentucky Mitch Mcconnell 2 hr citizen 3
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 4,479
should little boys be allowed to play with doll... (Jan '11) 2 hr urstupid 25
waste of breath on this earth 2 hr memyselfi 2
•••
•••