'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
37,201 - 37,220 of 147,186 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
History

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40909
May 28, 2012
 
Jay wrote:
What does this tell you?!
***
"The November general election and doomsday concerns are leading to a spike in gun sales in Wyoming and nationally.
Gun shop owners around the nation say sales have been brisk ever since President Barack Obama was elected in 2008. They are booming now, as some gun owners fear Obama will try to limit sales of guns and ammunition if he is re-elected.
Arms manufacturer Ruger announced on March 22 that the company is temporarily suspending new orders for guns because it has a backlog of more than one million orders, FoxNews.com reported.
Another manufacturer, Sturm, also suspended new orders after receiving orders for more than one million guns in the first three months of the year, according to the report.
Two Wyoming gun shops also reported heavy demand."
***
You think the NRA isn't paying attention?
Source:
http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-...
It tells me just like Glen Beck and FauxNews the NRA plays to the weak minded fools to get their money. The ONLY gun Bill ever put on Obama's desk was signed into LAW by him the same day. You now have the right to carry on Federal Lands. Thank You President Obama.
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40910
May 28, 2012
 
Although it barely made a whisper in the national news, the fact is that the very first state that had polled Ron Paul in first place was actually South Dakota. This was way back in December when there was still a crowded field of challengers in the race. While a poll that old cannot be relied upon today, it is certainly an indicator of support that could be seized upon if there is a significant effort put forth by grassroots activists reminding voters that there are still 2 candidates left in this race.

The truth is that the Paul campaign has been racking up endorsements throughout South Dakota over the past week. Although the most recent comments made by Sioux Falls City Councilman, Kermit Staggers is not an official endorsement, it has gone mega viral over the last few days. In a recent op-ed written by Staggers in the Argus Leader, one of his last sentences has sparked the already burning flame of anti-establishment activism throughout the state.

Ron Paul's campaign has acknowledged 2 official endorsements from South Dakota recently. State Representative Jon Hansen of Dell Rapids stated, "Ron Paul's consistency and integrity goes unmatched in today's political environment." On the complete opposite side of the state, Rapid City Councilman Jordan Mason stated in his official endorsement, "I stand for strong fiscal policy. I stand for solving our problems at home before we try to solve other countries' problems abroad. I stand for liberty and I stand for the American dream. And so I stand for Ron Paul."

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40912
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was related to the election for sherriff that Randy Weaver lost in a close race. Immediately after that BATF agent Larry Potts arrives, generates fraudulent evidence to get the US Marshals and an FBI siper team involved, and the rest of the story is one of the most disgusting chapters in the history of our federal government... only to be exceeded a few months later by the same goddam BATF agent Larry Potts again inventing fraudulent evidence and getting 4 BATF agents killed and another 80 people burned to death.
I suspect the incumbent sherriff that squeaked by Randy Weaver in the election had some involvement in getting Larry Potts there.
Larry Potts should swing, that's for sure. Probably the local sherriff up there, too.
Yeah, that whole deal was for shit. It should have opened many eyes, but I really can't tell that it did. The real pisser is that the same crap could happen to you or me at any given time. That's not paranoia, that's reality! Actually I'm taking a chance just by bashing the bush cartel. Do a little research into that family, and you'll see what I mean. But, what the hell, I can't live forever anyway.

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40913
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
That'd be huckster, not huskter!
8D
Yeah, correcting typos is pretty petty!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40914
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only "Sheeple" like you Frankenfurter!
The rest of America (The one's who make Fox #1) will not have the "wool" pulled over their eyes so easily!
You are a unique cross between Little Red Riding Hood and an Ostrich!
That has got to be the biggest joke of the day! If you are paying attention to the Faux propaganda mill, and the hate radio spin doctors, you not only have the wool pulled over your eyes, you have your whole head up the sheep's ass! Ha! I don't think your are a cross between anything. You're solid dumbass, through, and through!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40915
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

History wrote:
<quoted text>Most Toyota vehicles are made in the US. Princeton, IN and George Town, KY. Just so you don't type stupid things again. With the two major factories and all its suppliers Toyota is employing nearly 100,000 in the US.
P.S. The vehicle sold in the US that has the MOST American made parts is the Ohio made Honda Accord.
If you're going to try to lay the smack down on somebody, please spell the town the Toyota plant is in correctly. It's Georgetown. One word, not two.
Once Upon A Time

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40916
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Once upon a time there was a National Propaganda Organization. The NPO pretty much ran the nation including choosing who would become it's leaders.

Then along came freedom...and the World Wide Web.
The walls of secrecy came tumbling down! The real truth about those leaders became known to all, and eventually the National Propaganda Organization slowly lost control...the people began to pat close attention to the day to day going's on.

No this story was not about The U.S.S.R. it's about America! ABC, CBS, and NBC!

Thanks to the WWW and Fox News; America is waking up! Liberal bias is exposed!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/28/ho...
Once Upon A Time

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40917
May 28, 2012
 
>pat< [pay]

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40918
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Once Upon A Time wrote:
Once upon a time there was a National Propaganda Organization. The NPO pretty much ran the nation including choosing who would become it's leaders.
Then along came freedom...and the World Wide Web.
The walls of secrecy came tumbling down! The real truth about those leaders became known to all, and eventually the National Propaganda Organization slowly lost control...the people began to pat close attention to the day to day going's on.
No this story was not about The U.S.S.R. it's about America! ABC, CBS, and NBC!
Thanks to the WWW and Fox News; America is waking up! Liberal bias is exposed!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/28/ho...
I'll go with you on WWW, but faux is a propaganda mill. They may not always tell a lie, but you'll find they are hard pressed to tell the WHOLE truth. I'll give a prime example. I have a friend that had some kittens on her roof. She climbed a ladder onto the roof, went over the the kittens, grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air as far as she could. When the kittens hit the ground, they were dead! What a gal! That's a faux news type story. Now, what I told you about the kittens was true, 100% true. But, it wasn't the WHOLE truth. Actually she didn't know the kittens were on the roof when she went up there, and the kittens were already dead, already dried up dead,, before she slung them off the roof! So, what sounded like a one thing, was quite another. That is typical of you Faux wingnut extremist propaganda mills.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Liberal all the Way

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40919
May 28, 2012
 
Don't you mean flung.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40920
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Liberal all the Way wrote:
Don't you mean flung.
No
Hey

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40921
May 28, 2012
 
grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air(LOL).I didn't know slugs had back legs...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40922
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you on WWW, but faux is a propaganda mill. They may not always tell a lie, but you'll find they are hard pressed to tell the WHOLE truth. I'll give a prime example. I have a friend that had some kittens on her roof. She climbed a ladder onto the roof, went over the the kittens, grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air as far as she could. When the kittens hit the ground, they were dead! What a gal! That's a faux news type story. Now, what I told you about the kittens was true, 100% true. But, it wasn't the WHOLE truth. Actually she didn't know the kittens were on the roof when she went up there, and the kittens were already dead, already dried up dead,, before she slung them off the roof! So, what sounded like a one thing, was quite another. That is typical of you Faux wingnut extremist propaganda mills.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
You're so full of s**t, it's coming out of your mouth!!!

Dude, lay off the Hater-Aid. Just because Fox News keeps kicking your Libtard butts in the ratings. You can't beat them, so all you can do is make up crap and b**ch about them.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!!!

Prostitute the Irate Republican (Wannabe)!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40923
May 28, 2012
 
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, correcting typos is pretty petty!
TIR
****

I know. I agree. I was just "funnin" with ya. I guess you took it wrong.

Cheers. 8)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40924
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

History wrote:
<quoted text>It tells me just like Glen Beck and FauxNews the NRA plays to the weak minded fools to get their money. The ONLY gun Bill ever put on Obama's desk was signed into LAW by him the same day. You now have the right to carry on Federal Lands. Thank You President Obama.
**********

Well, "History" we have no way of knowing how many of those millions of people who went out and stocked up are members of the NRA, but this information was in the news shortly after Obama took office, so it's nothing new. What made Americans 'skitzy' and caused them to rush out and buy guns and ammo had to be because of the information at hand. A gun dealer down south in Tn told my FIL the same thing....stating that when BO took office his sales picked up and some things were on back order. There is a reason for this, but I believe I heard on the news back at that time that the number of Americans who stocked up was somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 million and growing. That's not even near the number of hunters in this country who own rifles,etc. As a matter of fact, in Oregon nearly everyone carries, and when I asked a relative of mine why, she said, rattlers. Guns can even be carried holstered, just like you'd picture in the old West.

Before you judge and blame the NRA or Beck or Fox, please read the following, along with public comments:


ATF to accept public comments prior to outlawing shotguns
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40925
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you on WWW, but faux is a propaganda mill. They may not always tell a lie, but you'll find they are hard pressed to tell the WHOLE truth. I'll give a prime example. I have a friend that had some kittens on her roof. She climbed a ladder onto the roof, went over the the kittens, grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air as far as she could. When the kittens hit the ground, they were dead! What a gal! That's a faux news type story. Now, what I told you about the kittens was true, 100% true. But, it wasn't the WHOLE truth. Actually she didn't know the kittens were on the roof when she went up there, and the kittens were already dead, already dried up dead,, before she slung them off the roof! So, what sounded like a one thing, was quite another. That is typical of you Faux wingnut extremist propaganda mills.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
That is an awesome example and that's precisely what they do. They tell enough to change the entire context of a story. Which clearly = propaganda.

The Charles Manson cult stood alone....and so does Fox. There's no other station that would stoop to it's level, such as Murdoch's reporters tapping the phone of a missing teenage girl, impeding investigation and later, the girl turned up dead. It's no different than them tapping the phones of fallen soldier's families. This type of information gathering cost Murdoch's News Corp alot of money. It caused suicides and imprisonments.

An extensive study showed that Fox viewers had a low score for comprehension.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40926
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only "Sheeple" like you Frankenfurter!
The rest of America (The one's who make Fox #1) will not have the "wool" pulled over their eyes so easily!
You are a unique cross between Little Red Riding Hood and an Ostrich!
Would that mean you're a part of the "comprehension-challenged " group?
Anonymous

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40927
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

you R right Dude..
Hey

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40928
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an awesome example and that's precisely what they do. They tell enough to change the entire context of a story. Which clearly = propaganda.
The Charles Manson cult stood alone....and so does Fox. There's no other station that would stoop to it's level, such as Murdoch's reporters tapping the phone of a missing teenage girl, impeding investigation and later, the girl turned up dead. It's no different than them tapping the phones of fallen soldier's families. This type of information gathering cost Murdoch's News Corp alot of money. It caused suicides and imprisonments.
An extensive study showed that Fox viewers had a low score for comprehension.
What an analogy (Charles Manson Cult) It's 2012...

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40931
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
****
I know. I agree. I was just "funnin" with ya. I guess you took it wrong.
Cheers. 8)
Not really. Just writing an opinion. I see a lot of people that seem to live for it. Gotta live for something I guess.

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza 26 min Natashamarie 1
GE layoff 27 min Reeso 18
Jennifer Knox 28 min James 8
john tyson 4 hr aaawwwwwwwwwwe 9
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 4 hr SUG here 4,761
Drew Franklin and Katy Ripa 6 hr Drew 16
Why are men such liers? 6 hr DoTell 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••