Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,628

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
VIV

Flatwoods, KY

#66768 Aug 9, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Lets Breathe A Little Life into these Birds?
Mitt Romney the Bernard Madoff of Politics
Mitt Romney is the Bernard Madoff of politics, in other words the biggest fraud to come along since Richard Nixon got involved in the Watergate Scandal. When it is all said and done we will find out that he used more angles of the Federal Income Tax Code then a Home Builder, building a 68000 sq .ft. home with a 32 car garage.
Did you see that fake the other day with that shopping cart, from a hardware store? Who does he think he is fooling? He isn't a Handyman, Joe the Plummer, or Ace the Hardware Man. He was just putting on a fake show for everyone.
I seen a picture of Romney putting groceries in the back of a black SUV. Who does he think he is fooling? He is no average Joe Blow, running by the Convenient Store, or Kroger for a few groceries to take home. It was all for a FAKE Photo Opportunity. Just more of that Snake Oil Salesman.
Just like his plans for America, he doesn't have any plans, he is accustomed to buying all he wants, and letting someone else do all the work, while he gets all of the credit. He hasn't come up with one single plan to cut the deficit, to curb government spending. He will be just like the last three Republicans that lied and bought their way into the White House. He will be the biggest spender in history, at the same time telling everyone, we need to cut taxes for the wealthiest, so the Middle Class can enjoy the trickle down economics, and enjoy a better economy for all. It never worked under Ronald Reagan, G. H. Bush, nor G. W. Bush. That is exactly the reason, the country was in such a mess and going into the worst depression since 1929, under the Trickle Down Economics of three failed Republican Presidents. Now they want the White House back again to start helping the rich again, help themselves to all of the handouts the government will allow.
Of course it was staged. But didn't the Obama's do the same thing when they went to Wal Marts several months ago, Just like any Regular family, with the press going along for the fun of it? Now that's transparent!!!! They all try to make them selves look good to make us think they are the same as us. All we are to them are useful idiots, and they will throw us under the bus, as soon as they get what they want from us.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#66772 Aug 9, 2012
meow wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats have been hunting and killing birds for years..the birds just don't stand a chance..
People should attach little bells to their cat's collars . It works.
Vivian

Flatwoods, KY

#66774 Aug 9, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush already had the country going down hill like a snowball headed for Hell when the Dems took over Congress. Bush's policies had been bad for six year, why would the Dems support more?
The GM "bailout" was a loan that is either all or mostly been paid back already. Quit trying to make it look like a gift.
If you are against GM building factories everywhere else except the US, then why would you vote for the Republicans who are doing every thing they can to destroy the middle class and have their own third world wages and working conditions right here in the US?
I have reading some of your post's and you sound very Anti America to me.
I'm not crazy about the republican nominee, but the alternative is bad for this country. You don't have to agree.
Pale Rider

AOL

#66775 Aug 9, 2012
VIV wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was staged. But didn't the Obama's do the same thing when they went to Wal Marts several months ago, Just like any Regular family, with the press going along for the fun of it? Now that's transparent!!!! They all try to make them selves look good to make us think they are the same as us. All we are to them are useful idiots, and they will throw us under the bus, as soon as they get what they want from us.
They are bigger liars then what we see on here from most Republicans. They can't be voted out, another liar will rise up and become President. But amything is better then George W. Bush, or anything will be better then Mitt Romney.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66778 Aug 9, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to be banned. dogs can't talk. ooooooooooh.
I disagree 100%. Dogs CAN talk, you are just listening for a dog to speak some kind of human language. Hence, your misconception that dogs can't talk.

In fact, generally when a dog says something he backs it up with the appropriate body language. Some dogs have such a wide array of vocalizations that the only explanation seems to be they are trying to talk.
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66780 Aug 9, 2012
my cat says out, and food pretty damn good.my birds can say fu,food,and some odd reason thank you
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66781 Aug 9, 2012
My dog uses sign and body language quite well. He undersands "get in the truck" and many other commands. He does not even require a leash. He will not run off.

Quite often when we go places he has not been to in quite a while, he gets really excited. When I get dressed to go out, he goes and lays on my shoes so that I won't forget to take him although I never have. He goes everywhere that I go. I once even took him to Church for a Gospel singing and we sat in the vestibule. But generally he just waits in the truck (when it is not too hot or too cold).

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66782 Aug 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
My dog uses sign and body language quite well. He undersands "get in the truck" and many other commands. He does not even require a leash. He will not run off.
Quite often when we go places he has not been to in quite a while, he gets really excited. When I get dressed to go out, he goes and lays on my shoes so that I won't forget to take him although I never have. He goes everywhere that I go. I once even took him to Church for a Gospel singing and we sat in the vestibule. But generally he just waits in the truck (when it is not too hot or too cold).
Year before last, when we had the big snow, my daughter, grandson and I went sleigh-riding on a hill next to my home. The next day my grandson was ready to go back and sleigh-ride and I looked out the window to see if the (bon)fire was stll going. 3 or 4 of the neighbors dogs were lying on their backs and sliding down the hill just as we had been doing! It was hilarious. After they slid down the hill, they would return and do it again, just as we had been doing.
hahaa

London, KY

#66787 Aug 9, 2012
it int long till the chang will come we will make the stomp dance joy for reborn of earth in new age.donot be afraid o great one has you covered he no all thing that come long ago he no all thing that yet come.those who pased all say it come soon.spirit horse only carry you to new place donot be in fear o great one no what we need and give all from mother earth.man wont moor than he need he take to much all will be fix soon.be in joy not fear.the road have to path.be in the way of kindnis and you path will be smooth ride.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66788 Aug 9, 2012
hahaa wrote:
it int long till the chang will come we will make the stomp dance joy for reborn of earth in new age.donot be afraid o great one has you covered he no all thing that come long ago he no all thing that yet come.those who pased all say it come soon.spirit horse only carry you to new place donot be in fear o great one no what we need and give all from mother earth.man wont moor than he need he take to much all will be fix soon.be in joy not fear.the road have to path.be in the way of kindnis and you path will be smooth ride.
Is that London English?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66792 Aug 9, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you would see no contradiction, it being your post. nonsense is what it is. thank you, but i am not seeking anyone to pleasure me.
I see you are still reading me! That's a +! Earlier you had some displeasure at reading my posts, I just hope they are starting to feel better. Do you have a dog? There's been a few good dog stories here through the years.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66793 Aug 9, 2012
Sometimes I feel like an lp in an mp3 world. When the zombie apocalyspe hits, save the scientist, just saying. I made butter today and a friend says, you know you can buy that stuff. Sometimes the old ways, are just better.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#66794 Aug 9, 2012
Stupid

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66795 Aug 9, 2012
wow wrote:
I'm stupid.
hmmmm. I think you left out half your sentence.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#66796 Aug 9, 2012
More birds died today from a 12 Ga. They were eating my corn, but don't guess that they will be eating any more. They are buzzard bait now. Hehheeee

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66797 Aug 9, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
More birds died today from a 12 Ga. They were eating my corn, but don't guess that they will be eating any more. They are buzzard bait now. Hehheeee
Buzzards gotta live too, they don't lie either.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#66799 Aug 10, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Buzzards gotta live too, they don't lie either.
Yea, so I guess I made them a meal this morning too. They are ulgy creatures but they do, do a good deed with their cleanup. The birds need to stay out of the corn or there might be more buzzard meals.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66800 Aug 10, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, so I guess I made them a meal this morning too. They are ulgy creatures but they do, do a good deed with their cleanup. The birds need to stay out of the corn or there might be more buzzard meals.
If they had to eat the corn here in Western Ky., they may get pretty hungry. There is barely any kernels on the cob, it has been so dry. When it was hot, we had to give the chickens ice water to keep them from laying poached eggs.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#66801 Aug 10, 2012
that was truly a good one pete. good day to all...

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66802 Aug 10, 2012
trusted wrote:
that was truly a good one pete. good day to all...
Good morning trusted. Some people accuse me of having psychic abilities. You wouldn't happen to be eating ice cream would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Nutz 152,973
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Kyboy 4,311
Any girls around Hopkins county just want some ... 54 min Urawannabe 4
Are there any big *ick guys in Madisonville who... 56 min Urawannabe 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Man From The Edge... 26,252
Change a Letter game. (Sep '10) 3 hr -Lily- 180
Body Found in Theater 3 hr Ewww 14
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search