wow

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

she is a slut and tries to hide it and tries to make evrybody else look bad... i use to be her friend/she still thinks im her friend but i aint. i know alot about her.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

o lord wrote:
why dont we ask these people i'm sure they will know about her, since they fuc*ed her and all
dolan sloan
tyrone glorrioso
ian rogers
nathan robertson
zeca wester(yes april is bi)
tyler blanton
cory clark
cory agent-jimi
dale nelms
tion phipps
paris-tions cousin
dj benton
im sure their is more but that was off top of my head
You can go ahead and keep my brother's, Cory's, and Jimi's name off this site. Rgardless of what they've done, it is absolutely none of your damn business. Who, what, where, when, and why they had sex with ANYONE is no one's concern but their's. PS, Jimi didn't has sex April. If you're going to be a dramatic and immature coward, at least get your shit straight.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Regardless, have*
No name

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

This is the girl ur worried about?
wtf

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

i cant stand april.
i agree with "wow's" comment.
Lily

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

i am friends with april and she is a good person with alot of shit goin on so dont start judgin people you barley know when ur probably just as screwed up!!
somefriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Lily wrote:
i am friends with april and she is a good person with alot of shit goin on so dont start judgin people you barley know when ur probably just as screwed up!!
So, what you're trying to say here is that April is screwed up? LOL.#1 friend award goes to YOU!
Dancer 101

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

April lies about everything !!!for attention!!!
when she was in middle school she lied to our faces and said her dad dying and accepted gifts and everything... come to find out he didnt die, then here come freshman year he actually did pass away! how terrible is that???
Then she lies about being prego to keep guys around... and laughs about it!
she fucked Haley McKormics baby daddy while she is prego!
She has crazy skin problems and her hair is a grease pit! wash it honey...!
oh and she is Bi ... SLEEPING WITH GIRLS ISNT ATTRACTIVE ! it makes me wanna puke!
Summer

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

April is one of the sweetest girls I know. She has had a much harder life than most people know and her dad really was sick while she was in middle school. There is A LOT to that story that most people don't know and will never know. What kind of person is going to bring something like the death of her father up on Topix? One who is so bored with their own lives that they feel the need to talk about someone elses. As for being a slut, we've all made mistakes and just because she has sex with someone doesn't make her a slut. You people, especially you girls, should find something more productive to do with your lives than talk about someone so badly on here. I love April to death. She is an amazing person and dancer, and she's handled the life she's been given as best as she could. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
somefriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Look, it isn't our fault she's had a "much harder life than most people know". That doesn't give her an excuse for the things she does and you know it. It definitely doesn't mean we should be ashamed of ourselves for anything we say or think. Get off your high horse because you're judging us just as much as we're judging April. We've all handled the life we've been give as best as we could. It doesn't make her any more special than anyone else that she's lost someone dear to her. You're right though, just because someone has sex with someone else doesn't make them a slut. However, having sex and being as promiscuous as she is, DOES infact make her a slut. As for being "bored with our lives", you're wrong there too. Stating an opinion doesn't make a person bored. It makes them opionated.
back at somefriend

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

I like the way you think, took the words right out of my mouth!
gross

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

ewwwwwwwww april is nasty
so true

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Dancer 101 wrote:
April lies about everything !!!for attention!!!
when she was in middle school she lied to our faces and said her dad dying and accepted gifts and everything... come to find out he didnt die, then here come freshman year he actually did pass away! how terrible is that???
Then she lies about being prego to keep guys around... and laughs about it!
she fucked Haley McKormics baby daddy while she is prego!
She has crazy skin problems and her hair is a grease pit! wash it honey...!
oh and she is Bi ... SLEEPING WITH GIRLS ISNT ATTRACTIVE ! it makes me wanna puke!
this is right on point! i remember that. shes nasty and a fake a** Bitc*
hlmc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

hey guys this is halie mccormick and yeah tyler slept w her while im preg but in both of their defenses tyler and i were not together at that time and yes we are now but i dont blame either one... people have sex. i dont know april personally so im not gonna go bashing her esp not publicly i just dont want anymore drama than i already have going on with ppl sayin anything ab tyler and i... or our daughter. thanks.
Aprils friend

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

I cant wait until this site is taken down and believe me it is going to happen soon. You guys need to get a life. You have something to say to her then say it to her face instead of hiding behind a computer. If she did sleep with those people, which I doubt, then it is her business and theirs, so grow up, get a job, and get a life! Everyone has made mistakes, but I bet if you looked back on your life, your probably made mistakes too, so give yourself a look in the mirror and ask yourself how worthless your life is to be talking about her behind a computer! say it to her face!!!
Tabby

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

For one april did not have sex with (jimi) and i would know thts my brother. and who cares who shes had sex with.. thats none of your business. and bringing up her dad?? wow yall are worthless. april has had a hard life and dont need none of yalls lieing opinions. april is my best friend and shes wonderful. she is an amazingfriend and is always there for me and i will b there for her. so yall need togrow up and get a life.
i love you april!
let these haters keep hatin!
Non-hater

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Aprils friend wrote:
I cant wait until this site is taken down and believe me it is going to happen soon. You guys need to get a life. You have something to say to her then say it to her face instead of hiding behind a computer. If she did sleep with those people, which I doubt, then it is her business and theirs, so grow up, get a job, and get a life! Everyone has made mistakes, but I bet if you looked back on your life, your probably made mistakes too, so give yourself a look in the mirror and ask yourself how worthless your life is to be talking about her behind a computer! say it to her face!!!
Agreed
somefriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

It's a nationwide, public site. Good luck getting it shut down lol. Free speech isn't a crime, idiots. That's the beauty of it.
Summer

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

somefriend wrote:
Look, it isn't our fault she's had a "much harder life than most people know". That doesn't give her an excuse for the things she does and you know it. It definitely doesn't mean we should be ashamed of ourselves for anything we say or think. Get off your high horse because you're judging us just as much as we're judging April. We've all handled the life we've been give as best as we could. It doesn't make her any more special than anyone else that she's lost someone dear to her. You're right though, just because someone has sex with someone else doesn't make them a slut. However, having sex and being as promiscuous as she is, DOES infact make her a slut. As for being "bored with our lives", you're wrong there too. Stating an opinion doesn't make a person bored. It makes them opionated.
Well since you apparently think you're completely right about her, even though you obviously don't know her very well, why don't you grow a pair and say it to her face? Anything I've said on this post I'd gladly say to you or April, or anyone else in person. I doubt you could say the same for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance