Since: Sep 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

is titus hollie the father of dominque lovin baby..
how many kids does titus really have
lame-o

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

idk bout that but i will say titus is one of the nicest guys ive ever met.
Really

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Thats old news. Where u been
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

REALLY make sure I know the father of ur son before commenting......lol
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

*YOU...
FUNNY

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

TARA DON'T PUT THAT SHIT OUT YOU GOT TO MAKE SURE YA HUSBAND GO TO THE ALTER BOUT THE KIDS THAT DIDNT MAKE IT OUT IF LOUISVILLE.. BET THAT COST YALL A GREAT AMOUNT THANK GOD THAT YA MOM PAY YA BILLS. ALSO LETS NOT TALK BOUT YA SON THAT STILL CANT FIND HIS DAD!!!! ALSO YA HUSBAND AINT BEEN FAITHFULL YET MAYBE IF YOU CLEAN YA BACK YEAR THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ROOM TO SPEAK.. KEY WORD FOR YOU MRS WHITE DNA FIND YA BABY DADDY.
Really

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I have a 16 month old lil girl.. Maybe you shouldn't assume.. Leaves you lookin stupid.. Like now.. & I know who my daughters father is thank you 99.9% seems to me like your just a scorned ass lover.
Her and titus ain't nothing new.. Got a problem with it do something about it like finding a faithful man cuz hes obviously not happy
mind ur own

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Really wrote:
I have a 16 month old lil girl.. Maybe you shouldn't assume.. Leaves you lookin stupid.. Like now.. & I know who my daughters father is thank you 99.9% seems to me like your just a scorned ass lover.
Her and titus ain't nothing new.. Got a problem with it do something about it like finding a faithful man cuz hes obviously not happy
If he isn't happy he can leave anytime. Seem to me all of y'all r just sideline hoes. Lol!!!
Really

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I don't even date black dudes dumb ass.. Nothing wrong with it.. Just not for me.. So lol!!! At your stupid assumptions once again.. Your making yourself look ridiculous on here.. you wanna put ppl on blast on here.. Looks like it turned around on you.. If you have a question or problem take it up with her.. Til then just sit around talking shit behinde a fake name with your tail tucked
Omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

FUNNY wrote:
TARA DON'T PUT THAT SHIT OUT YOU GOT TO MAKE SURE YA HUSBAND GO TO THE ALTER BOUT THE KIDS THAT DIDNT MAKE IT OUT IF LOUISVILLE.. BET THAT COST YALL A GREAT AMOUNT THANK GOD THAT YA MOM PAY YA BILLS. ALSO LETS NOT TALK BOUT YA SON THAT STILL CANT FIND HIS DAD!!!! ALSO YA HUSBAND AINT BEEN FAITHFULL YET MAYBE IF YOU CLEAN YA BACK YEAR THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ROOM TO SPEAK.. KEY WORD FOR YOU MRS WHITE DNA FIND YA BABY DADDY.
LMAO!
HB Bby

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

This shyt is foo!!! Everybody need too grow up!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dip yeah! 5 min RJS 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DemocRATS 146,019
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min gottondas 81,557
Any nudist people in Madisonville 46 min MrFISHroy 7
Pentecostal/Apostolic woman look so unhappy (Jan '14) 47 min Experience 40
Crime Alert! 50 min Grizz 17
Slumlords; a waste of time! 56 min Grizz 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000