Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Anyone know anything about this guy?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Anyone know anything about this guy?
He's a fine human being that would probably appreciate not having his name put on topix by some anonymous mongoloid.
Yeah

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 23, 2010
How do u know him Rudy?
Relative

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Charlie prolly sold him drugs or something. He mixes with that crowd and does anything to get his next fix.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Relative wrote:
Charlie prolly sold him drugs or something. He mixes with that crowd and does anything to get his next fix.
Still trying to drag him down aye?
Get over it.
just-so-uknow

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2011
If this is the same Charlie Mckinny i know... he is a preacher... and a very good loving family oriented christian man!!!!!! Who would give the shirt off his back for anybody!!!!.. JEEZ!!! u da der da der's would write about anything!!!!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#7 Jan 6, 2011
Yeah wrote:
How do u know him Rudy?
hahahaha! damn, they just keep getting dumber and dumber.
Kelly

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Jan 6, 2011
just-so-uknow wrote:
If this is the same Charlie Mckinny i know... he is a preacher... and a very good loving family oriented christian man!!!!!! Who would give the shirt off his back for anybody!!!!.. JEEZ!!! u da der da der's would write about anything!!!!
No, it's the one that is married to Cindy. They live at Lick Creek and are nothing but troublemakers and dope heads!
Relative

Flushing, NY

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Yeah the one that married to Cindy is a dope head. He steals from his family and friends so he can get more drugs.
Raisin Head

Belle, WV

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Sounds like two different people.
Anonymous

Farmington, MI

#11 Jan 16, 2011
Relative wrote:
Yeah the one that married to Cindy is a dope head. He steals from his family and friends so he can get more drugs.
You are offle for running your mouth like that. If you know him and know where he lives how about you tell him what you have to say.
Relative

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2011
I have, he just lies and tries to manipulate. He's a bum and a functioning drug addict. He uses all the money he gets from work for drugs and then begs for money from his family. Family and other people have tried to help him but he keeps sliding back.
huh

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 23, 2011
Offle? What the heLL is offle? Do you mean awfull. You probably graduated with Jethro Bodine in the 6th grade. lol
Adolf Switler

Danville, WV

#14 Aug 27, 2012
huh, you are retarded.. "Awfull" is incorrect as well. It is spelled "Awful". Dumbass.
scotty

Scott Depot, WV

#15 Sep 1, 2012
he is a dope head and a prick that is charlie mckinney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War on COAL!!!!!!!!! 9 hr Coal miners wife 10
Sean Perry (Jan '10) 10 hr Concerned friend 26
boone rats @ NEWPORT 21 hr ci created crime 3
Jeremiah Adkins Mon just curious 1
Sandy young bus driver Sat Concerned parent 4
sooo confused Sat errr 4
Mackenzie Norman Sat looker 2
Madison Dating
Find my Match

Madison Jobs