Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,544)

Showing posts 50,861 - 50,880 of58,291
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nosferatu

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Well, if someone posts crap on Topix four times an hour, every waking hour of every day (not counting the grey boxes), then eventually they'll slip up.

Put up the computer, Sass. Do something productive. Stop growing your arse into the shape of your chair.
yepyepyep wrote:
well folks here it is! Really Sassy caught in another lie! She always says she never uses any other names but the proof is here http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-tn/T52...
where she forgot to log back in and used a different name by mistake! read post 38162 & 38164 and see for yourself! Caught in a lie again! Why would anyone ever believe a single thing this pathological liar says?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
From now on, I've decided to Lie just like all the rest of you have been in every Post FOREVER! Why? Because I don't care anymore what I do or say to ANY of you...whether it's true or a Lie makes no difference to me. I only care about being truthful to People I like & I don't like ANY of you & I thought I made that perfectly clear to all of you last sunday! So, try & figure out which I'm doing & when, or don't! That doesn't matter to me, either. In fact, NOBODY on here matters to me & neither does anything you say or do...so until I leave all together, which could be anytime, just go ahead & act like the Idiots that I know ALL of you are! It won't bother me!
Go buy yourself a coloring book and colors to fill up your time.be more productive.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Nosferatu wrote:
Well, if someone posts crap on Topix four times an hour, every waking hour of every day (not counting the grey boxes), then eventually they'll slip up.
Put up the computer, Sass. Do something productive. Stop growing your arse into the shape of your chair.
<quoted text>
You're just a damn Idiot that just can't get it through your head that you are NOT my Boss, you didn't buy this computer , you didn't pay for anything I have & never will, so what makes you think for one minute that you have any right to tell me anything to do or not to do. He*l, I ought to be telling you because you can't even support yourself much less do anything else without a woman doing it for you! the only thing you can do is sit on a computer all day & wait for a woman to come on, so that you can stick your chest out & pretend that you're a REAL Man. You're not & everybody knows it...you're just a delusional Idiot who tries to pretend he's a REAL Man & you can't even do that right! LOSER!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

BTW Jerk, you didn't buy my smart phone either. I doubt that you even bought yours But I know a woman is paying the monthly bill because you couldn't afford a piece of bubble gum, on your own!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

LEECH! Thinks a woman is supposed to support him! I don't know who is crazier, him or the Idiot woman who's doing it! Worthless Basta*d!
Nosferatu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

At what point did i say that a woman is supposed to support me or when did i even mention that i'm a man?

One thing is for sure, I work very hard to support my family and probably to support YOU too. Nobody could spend as much time as you on a dum@ass site like this and be gainfully employed. Either that or you work for the government and my taxes support you there too.

Thanks, Sasshole! It makes my day to piss off a liberal.

I'm laughing at your inferiority.

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
BTW Jerk, you didn't buy my smart phone either. I doubt that you even bought yours But I know a woman is paying the monthly bill because you couldn't afford a piece of bubble gum, on your own!
It was nice and quiet here yesterday without you, so why do you move you big olazz out of here and leave everyone alone?

“Chillaxin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
LEECH! Thinks a woman is supposed to support him! I don't know who is crazier, him or the Idiot woman who's doing it! Worthless Basta*d!
There ya go spazzing again. Go do something useful with your time like hoovering up todays shipment from McD's.
wowzer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Whats wrong cooper? Those chicken feathers getting ruffled? LOL. Even with a smart pbone you are still a dumbazz! ROFLMSAO!
And

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Nosferatu wrote:
At what point did i say that a woman is supposed to support me or when did i even mention that i'm a man?
One thing is for sure, I work very hard to support my family and probably to support YOU too. Nobody could spend as much time as you on a dum@ass site like this and be gainfully employed. Either that or you work for the government and my taxes support you there too.
A smart phone and maybe 250 minutes of SAFELINK too :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Nosferatu wrote:
You're a Man & You've never paid a damn thing for me & you don't pay a damn thing for me NOW! But, I pay to support this Country, so you can pay less & run around making "Big shot" Posts like the One you just made. People like you make me want to just slap the He*l out of your elitist face, you greedy SOB!

“Chillaxin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Man & You've never paid a damn thing for me & you don't pay a damn thing for me NOW! But, I pay to support this Country, so you can pay less & run around making "Big shot" Posts like the One you just made. People like you make me want to just slap the He*l out of your elitist face, you greedy SOB!
You have nothing to do except sponge off the hard working taxpayer while you sit around spazzing out on your computer in air conditioned comfort.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

ummm...errr....at the risk of hail-fire and brimstone.....If yer gonna not-tell-the-truth, ya might outta keep track of what you are saying Sassy. After ya realized ya messed-up and posted successively under 2 different names, ya said ya were on a "friend's" smart phone...then ya come over here and say it is YOUR smart phone.

subterfuge and deception abound...but I hardly believe this is a surprise to anyone that has posted here very long.
How Do U KNow

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to do except sponge off the hard working taxpayer while you sit around spazzing out on your computer in air conditioned comfort.
It's air conditioned?
typical

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
whats wrong cyclops - you little world falling apart
we are waiting troll
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
i am talking with two tongues
i am the smart troll
i think your only way out troll is to come clean
full reign

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
whats wrong cyclops - you little world falling apart
we are waiting troll
both threads are aware of your actions trolls
it was just a matter of time
liars always get exposed
KodyStokes

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
From now on, I've decided to Lie just like all the rest of you have been in every Post FOREVER! Why? Because I don't care anymore what I do or say to ANY of you...whether it's true or a Lie makes no difference to me. I only care about being truthful to People I like & I don't like ANY of you & I thought I made that perfectly clear to all of you last sunday! So, try & figure out which I'm doing & when, or don't! That doesn't matter to me, either. In fact, NOBODY on here matters to me & neither does anything you say or do...so until I leave all together, which could be anytime, just go ahead & act like the Idiots that I know ALL of you are! It won't bother me!
From now on? How about from now on I will become honest?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, figure out which it is since you have nothing better to do, obviously...like learning who is President & when he took office. DUH! BTW, it was another friend's smart phone that I was using...in fact, I have 3 of them all laying right here beside me. Naw, the actual truth is that I own 5 smart phones & I'm going to posting , using every ONE of them. so, you're never gonna know when it's actually me & what Name or location will show up! So, drive yourselves crazy trying! They're not all using a PLAN, either! so, just knock your little Nosy Selves out & see what it gets you, besides a need for more Psyche Evaluations! I'm gonna be laughing my Azz Off at your stupidity!
frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. you have proven yourself a bonafide liar beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN MY OPINION, so just knock yaself out. I've known you were looney tunes for quite some time, however, I did give ya the benefit of doubt of being HONESTLY looney tunes, til today....and now everyone else knows as well...and its not even my birthday, imagine that! hahahahahahah

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Wow! I see the Miss Perfect lies and cusses like a sailor too. I'm impressed--NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,861 - 50,880 of58,291
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madison Discussions

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min REO 124,647
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 14 min sneaky snake 1,068
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min lex 8,505
Sorry I bothered 36 min Missy 16
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Armadillo 8,474
Grand Cross 5 hr guest 2
Balanced Good Music 5 hr guest 14
•••
•••
•••
Madison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••