United States

#23 Jun 28, 2012
Erik wrote:
Its Crazy time again...
lol i notice i take it holly is back and ready to talk again lord help us lol
beep

Granite City, IL

#24 Jun 28, 2012
She's just drunk again. You can tell because she stopped. If she was off her meds she would still be going. She's probably sleeping it off.
wow

East Saint Louis, IL

#25 Jun 28, 2012
wow
Howie Felterznatch

El Monte, CA

#27 Jun 28, 2012
my high school crush was TWPR...lmao
Holly

United States

#29 Jun 28, 2012
I never left, but said all I needed to say. I won't waste so much time talking about my own experiences anymore since realizing the words always fell on deaf or dumb ears. No meds, though I did take some midol, and if I could get drunk I would but alcohol doesn't give me a buzz, just a headache.

Too bad there aren't meds to help the stupid, many people need them!
Holly

United States

#30 Jun 28, 2012
Erik wrote:
Its Crazy time again...
You could be a cop...or a teacher, a member of the school board, or just another careless citizen, and for sure a lot like them, in regards to people who chose to cause more suffering than to help ease it! Shame becomes you.
Holly

United States

#31 Jun 28, 2012
cotton candie wrote:
<quoted text>lol i notice i take it holly is back and ready to talk again lord help us lol
Yeah, Lord help you have a heart, the courage to care, and strength to tame your own tongue.
hopeful

Granite City, IL

#32 Jun 28, 2012
Holly wrote:
I never left, but said all I needed to say. I won't waste so much time talking about my own experiences anymore
Is that a promise??
Holly

United States

#33 Jun 28, 2012
Like I said, it's the ones who call me crazy that have no understanding. And as I said, there is a difference between freedom of speech and the abuse of it to oppress, harm, or distress others.
Holly

United States

#34 Jun 28, 2012
hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a promise??
No. I don't make promises anymore, after my experiences, I've learned they don't mean anything to a lot of people.
Ohohoh

East Saint Louis, IL

#36 Jun 28, 2012
This is funny. Somebody's mad that somebody else is telling it like it is!

Since: Jun 12

United States

#37 Jun 28, 2012
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Lord help you have a heart, the courage to care, and strength to tame your own tongue.
i do but i don't gotta be a bible thumper ... i go to church every Sunday and Wed. look holly this post was made for ppl to tell who their highschool crush is not to hear you rumbling on about your past and and how you got hurt ok. i am sry this dude did u wrong and no girl deserves to be treated like that.
Itsnotfunny

United States

#38 Jun 28, 2012
Ohohoh wrote:
This is funny. Somebody's mad that somebody else is telling it like it is!
The hurts never ends in this town. The lawyer who did little to help me, Mr. Scroggins, told me Brian got away with doing wrong to highschool girls he had led on often and I couldnt deny it because I remember her taking it upon herself to trouble me for his comeon's and I watched how they behaved in that court room. They knew he done wrong, she covered it, and he swore he done no wrong, but it's his life, if he wants to spend it with a whre, who allows him to abuse people who challenge his motives, correct him when he's wrong, or refuse to let him have his whre and treasure too, as he has no remorse, that's his choice, just as it's mine to never let him know what he missed out on because he decided to be a neglectful, abusive pervert instead of someone I could count on!
People want to impute dishonor on me as that I'm not already ashamed of him, but then fail to consider they promoted him as a principal in their city!
Judge me, and find yourself condemned.
Itsnotfunny

United States

#39 Jun 28, 2012
cotton candie wrote:
<quoted text> i do but i don't gotta be a bible thumper ... i go to church every Sunday and Wed. look holly this post was made for ppl to tell who their highschool crush is not to hear you rumbling on about your past and and how you got hurt ok. i am sry this dude did u wrong and no girl deserves to be treated like that.
Yeah it was meant for people to share their highschool crushes but people are cruel, as if now every time a perverted teacher winds up on the news, the past isnt in my face! He was a teacher and I was a student and some cruel coldhearted idiots get a laugh out of what happened to me by bringing it to the surface any chance they get, but I speak up and defend my honor, I have to because men aren't good for that anymore, they're dishonorable themselves, and many women have followed their lead and those of us who choose to refuse to follow their waywardness, wind up standing alone and I don't mind it anymore because I'd rather be alone than surrounded by untrustworthy folk.
Itsnotfunny

United States

#40 Jun 28, 2012
Fyi; going into a building doesn't make a person a Christian, believing in and obeying Christ does. Christ said love our neighbors, not hurt or wrong them just because the opportunity presents itself!

I don't need people to be sorry for me, I need them to care about who it is they allow to influence and have authority over their kids! Just because a piece of paper says they're a teacher, doesn't mean they care what they're teaching.
brian hershany

Jerseyville, IL

#42 Jun 28, 2012
... holly rorie
DANG

Euless, TX

#43 Jun 28, 2012
Wow I was kind of exited about this thread. It could have been normal and kind of fun but.....thanks for f8cking it up!!!!
Ohboy

United States

#44 Jun 28, 2012
brian hershany wrote:
... holly rorie

Did your wife write your name for you too man?
Awe

United States

#45 Jun 28, 2012
DANG wrote:
Wow I was kind of exited about this thread. It could have been normal and kind of fun but.....thanks for f8cking it up!!!!
Poor baby! Would rather live a fantasy than face reality would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 49,843
junkies who are snitches 1 hr tony 8
I'm so done 1 hr taxes 11
Taylor consiglio 5 hr The Dude 17
Isaac Duckett 6 hr The X 25
Eddy Brown/The Connection (Oct '11) 6 hr 19Pepe63 36
Im dressing as a mahz for Haloween 6 hr mahz 8
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••