Planning Commission Discusses Jaindl Proposal - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown

Full story: WFMZ
The Lower Macungie Township Planning Commission met Tuesday to discuss David Jaindl's plans to develop more than 600 acres of land. Full Story
Darth Cheney

Macungie, PA

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Tell him he can have his project if he also ponies up for the infrastructure problems his developments have created.
UMT Resident

Allentown, PA

#2 Jan 19, 2011
More of the Jaindl's warehouses and trucking pollution everywhere... It has to stop
concerned

AOL

#3 Jan 21, 2011
I understand the concern over flooding and traffic but what about just leaving some countryside as it should be. How many more students can East Penn School District take. Does anyone ever think of that?
What's going to happen to our taxes, when they have to build another school? What kind of education can children receive in overcrowded schools?

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#4 Jan 29, 2011
The local roads and schools cannot handle the added burden. There has to be an end to this.

Boycott Jaindl businesses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macungie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dan 51,528
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 22 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Contempt charge for saggy pants in court dismissed Jul '14 silly rabbit 1
Advertising Jun '14 silly rabbit 2
Howorth to remain committed for another year (Jan '08) Jun '14 Ilb 27
Side Dish: What's new at Rita's in the Lehigh V... Apr '14 Tyler 1

Macungie News Video

Macungie Jobs

Macungie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Macungie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Macungie

Personal Finance