What do you think of 2012 Teenagers ?

Posted in the Lynwood Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 29, 2012
 

?
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2012
 
I don't know if I can thik of 2,012 teenagers at one time. That is a bunch of teens.
Teen Girl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The boys are too damn horny. All they want is constant sex and BJs!
White Guy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I feel sorry for teens today. Since the 1960's America has only gone downhill.
We live in the most hypersensitive pathetic society there is!
Nobody

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Growing up way to fast, and its kinda unfortunate, because a flower that blooms early will also wilt early.
Get Real

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teen Girl wrote:
The boys are too damn horny. All they want is constant sex and BJs!
Guys have been like that since the beginning of time, idiot! As soon as they are old enough to pop a boner, they want action.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

there is alot of pressure on teens today to be popular. you take drugs and drink and having sex. it was the same when i was a teen. i didnt do those things and i am happy with my life i am married to a wonderful husband and i work. teen mom series should be an example why not to have sex early .
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 1, 2012
 
anonymous california wrote:
I don't know if I can thik of 2,012 teenagers at one time. That is a bunch of teens.
Oooops! I meant to type "think" in my comment post. Not "thik". Sorry. My bad. I guess the mistake was probally obvious and realized due to "think" in the title but just to be sure. Thanks.

Nice topic for a thread, by the way.
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2012
 
the kids are fine. Calif. adults voted for people who have made the kids future hopeless and pathetic. the adults are leaving over 400 billion in state debt for the kids. Calif. voters were cruel to do that to our kids.

“Unchallenged”

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The straight ones or the gay ones?
Teen Girl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Doris Mullens wrote:
there is alot of pressure on teens today to be popular. you take drugs and drink and having sex. it was the same when i was a teen. i didnt do those things and i am happy with my life i am married to a wonderful husband and i work. teen mom series should be an example why not to have sex early .
What is too early? Most kids today become sexually active at around 13.
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teen Girl wrote:
<quoted text> What is too early? Most kids today become sexually active at around 13.
Are you talking the "baby momma" kids or children brought up by families? If a kid is sexually active at 12 they should be remanded to Social Services.
Teen Girl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking the "baby momma" kids or children brought up by families? If a kid is sexually active at 12 they should be remanded to Social Services.
Nope. Most kids today become sexually active at around 13. All races, colors, creeds, and backgrounds.
sowhat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 2, 2012
 
lazy good for nothing sloths.
old eyes

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 2, 2012
 
everything is free....right
OMG

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 2, 2012
 
easily influenced
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 2, 2012
 
teen girl 13 is too early. to me you should be completed school and have a job. if you have seen teen mom you know the problems they have experiencing. it really wasnt a picnic for my best friend at 25 having her first child after 3 years of marriage. sadly enough i couldnt have kids so we enjoyed her children
Teen Girl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Doris Mullens wrote:
teen girl 13 is too early. to me you should be completed school and have a job. if you have seen teen mom you know the problems they have experiencing. it really wasnt a picnic for my best friend at 25 having her first child after 3 years of marriage. sadly enough i couldnt have kids so we enjoyed her children
I understand, but kids today do not really want to wait for sex. With birth control readily available, and sex all over the media, movies and TV, most kids just want to get right at it.
Lomez

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Waaaahh "Life is too tough" Waaaaaahh!!
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 2, 2012
 
you are right teen girl. kids dont want to wait with the birth control avaialble and all movie and tv shows and that makes teen courious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynwood Discussions

Search the Lynwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 35 min sterling boned 200,345
Mark Halburn 1 hr Chris 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 18,581
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 9 hr snodder 2,252
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) Sun the one who really knows 1,067
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••

Lynwood News Video

•••
•••

Lynwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lynwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••