Charles

Kalamazoo, MI

#41 Nov 10, 2007
Im looking for a collection bag for a Parmi chipper/vac #1763272
Dave

Dublin, OH

#42 Nov 11, 2007
Randy wrote:
Trying to find parts for a sno thro model bw5-79 chain drive 20" with 5 hp briggs
Did you ever find parts?? I too have a BW5-79.Need a gas tank, although I suspect a tank is a tank. as long as I can mount it, carb and all.
jhugs

United States

#43 Nov 16, 2007
Mark wrote:
I have the manual for the chipper/vac if that's what you need. It's a model 47030. Since nothing seems to be available it wouldn't be much use. I personally need a new bag but looks like I'll be repairing the old one.
DID YOU EVER FIND A BAG..THAT'S WHAT I'M NEEDING AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND. THE SQUIRRELS ATE MINE TO SHREDS.
jhugs

AOL

#44 Nov 19, 2007
need replacement bag, part # 1904396. Anyone have any clue where I can buy one????
Paul M

United States

#45 Nov 26, 2007
need a transmission for a Parmi Super Deluxe 26 tiller. Any leads appreciated.
Paul M

United States

#46 Nov 26, 2007
Walter Bear wrote:
I have a Parmi Tool Co., Inc Garden Tiller Model 5044 that has a bad 9-36 Tooth Sprocket. I am parting it out, if someone needs parts for this unit, let me know.
I need a tranny for a Parmi Super Deluxe 26-inch, front tine, tiller, model S 265. Do you know if the 5044 model transmission fits? I can send you a picture of the unit, if that might help. Thanks
Billy

Paterson, NJ

#47 Dec 4, 2007
jhugs wrote:
need replacement bag, part # 1904396. Anyone have any clue where I can buy one????
Have you found the bag? If so, where? I also need one.
Don

United States

#48 Dec 17, 2007
Charles wrote:
Im looking for a collection bag for a Parmi chipper/vac #1763272
I have (2) used bags and the connector(s). Also have the complete unit for parts or ???

don.ritchey@emerson.com
Don

United States

#49 Dec 17, 2007
jhugs wrote:
<quoted text>
DID YOU EVER FIND A BAG..THAT'S WHAT I'M NEEDING AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND. THE SQUIRRELS ATE MINE TO SHREDS.
I have (2) used bags and the connector(s). Also have the complete unit for parts or ???

don.ritchey@emerson.com
Merle Shaffer

Sidney, OH

#50 Dec 21, 2007
Iam looking for whells for My Model BW 5-79 Snow Blower
JRE625

Santa Ana, CA

#51 Apr 6, 2008
jhugs wrote:
Did you ever find where to buy the bag for the Lazy Boy Chipper/Vac part number 1904396 if so, please email me the location, I's greatfully appreciate it
busybody@mchsi.com
kenk

Posen, MI

#52 Apr 11, 2008
i have parmi lazy boy tiller needs some bushins cant seem to find them anywhere
Ronald McMindes

Lafayette, TN

#53 Apr 25, 2008
Does anyone know where I can find a manual for a lazy boy 5hp tiller? also called Parmi.
curt

United States

#54 May 5, 2008
I have a parmi Gardenette tiller model # LT-1011 and looking for a gas tank. I can't find any info about this tiller anywhere please help.
Jeff

United States

#55 May 17, 2008
Lazy Boy Chipper/Vac Model 47030 - I'm looking for a used Hose Kit, Part #1765863. Any sellers??? Thanks, Jeff jjknuth@yahoo.com
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#56 May 18, 2008
josh wrote:
I recently made a purchase of some farm equipment and in all the shop manuals that I acquired I have got one on the Parmi Master Till Garden Tiller Model 5MT-83. Thought I would see if it would be of interest to you? It is the manual you get with the tiller to include Assembly, Operation, Maintenance, and Parts List.
Josh--I know it's been a year since you posted your possession of a Master Till tiller manual, but if you've still got one I could certainly use it. Let me know. Thanks!
handymanron

United States

#57 May 19, 2008
need info on Lazy Boy model LT5034 tiller.
Barb

Powell, TN

#58 May 20, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get the left outside tine to a Lazy Boy 5 HP Tiller (model 12037)?
JOHN

Atlanta, GA

#59 May 23, 2008
I HAVE A PARMI MASTER TILLER MODEL S263- I NEED A V BELT AND A CLUTCH CABLE. TROY-BILT, MTD. CAN'T HELP. NOTHING ANYWHER. ANYBODY GOT ANY HELP.
JPHILL5702@AOL.COM
Ernest Batman

United States

#60 Jun 9, 2008
I have a Parmi 5 HP tiller. The other day I lost the engine. I am concerned about a replacement engine, but want to know if the reverse comes from the engine or through the belt system. The pulley is on the left side, and I can find only one shaft from the engine.
Thanks,
Ernest
erbat@Juno.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married Man 1 hr construction 3
winchester schools 3 hr So scared 198
Levi Coffin Days Festival 2014 12 hr JustPassinBy 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr JOE NASTY 95
tara and jim Mon neighbor 23
george and cathy monroe (Jul '13) Sun lmfaohaha 5
Travis Main Sun someone who knows 16
•••
•••
Lynn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000