|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a old owners manual for a Parmi snow thrower. It is a model: BW5-20SP-79.
Maybe I could copy it & fax you or maybe my wife could scan it at work & send (email) you.
It is a 5hp Briggs & Stratton engine 20 inch single stage thrower. I actually have two of these & one is missing the handle. One has never been used & other is not been used much at all. I am going to probably sell to local man that sells used snowblowers & throwers.
Hope this helps.
Thanks, Steve
Steve, would you still have or know where I could obtain a copy of your Parmi model: BWM-20SP-79 owners manual?

Thanks,

Russ Weiss

russ54@suddenlink.net
Rob Messina

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Russ Weiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, would you still have or know where I could obtain a copy of your Parmi model: BWM-20SP-79 owners manual?
Thanks,
Russ Weiss
russ54@suddenlink.net
Could I also get a copy of the manuel can not seem to be able to find any information
kenmess022@yahoo.com
William

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

I Have a Lazyboy Tiller by Parmi tool that I am thinking about parting out. Just checking to see if there would be any interest.
sly222pf@triad.rr.com
Sherry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

do you still have that manuel for the lazyboy tiller? If so, how much would you charge to scan and email it to me? lomaster2010@hotmail.com
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh, Do you still have the Parmi Tiller manual? My e-mail is pwshelton@juno.com Thanks, Paul
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Does any one have copy of manuel for
PARMI SNOW THROWER MOD: BW5-79 Thanks

jwelnelson@aol.com
cory

Cambridge, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

i have a R. E. 19-74 Lazy Boy "snow king" i have no idea how old it is. wondering if anyone knew anything about it or where i could get an owners manual? any idea of what it is worth??
Blaine

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

I am needing several parts for Parmi Tool Co., Garden Tiller Model 5044 anybody have one for parts. Thanks! email: acox@charter.net
Dennis

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

I would like a copy of this particluar tiller manual. I have been searching for this manual for awhile now and saw your reply. I have this same tiller and the chain in the drive case has broke. I am trying to locate parts for it and any kind of resource would be helpful at this point. Thanks!
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the manual for a Lazy Boy Master Till,
5 HP engine, Model H576T/H836T. If you would
like a copy, will make one and send it to you.
Frank

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

I have a LAZY BOY tiller MODEL# 12036.
I nedd a correct size belt for it. The belt that is on it is probably not the right belt and the tines turn, even when you try to start it.
The belt that is on it is #84470 and I was told that belt is a little too small. Help! Thanks
Jed

Draper, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Does any one have a copy of a manual for
PARMI SNOW THROWER MOD: BW5-79 Thanks

email jedatherley@gmail.com
Steve

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

I have a Double "A" tiller built in 1973, it say Lynn,IN on it and has a B&S engine on it. I paid $75 bucks for it and it still runs strong...although the fuel pump is an odd flap valve that has a reservoir in the tank, it has to be primed or it will not start. I have had the tiller for 5 years and have put very lttle work and money in it. Interestingly I understand those old engines have better low speed torque than the new OHV engines that are used today. I have gotten full sized bricks jammed in the tines that in turn stopped the engine cold and it just had to be cleared and restarted. I guress Jim Jones is from Lynn making my tiller the best thing to come from that town!
Steve

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

for belt measurement: take a piece of rope that fits into the pulleys and contacts the sides where the belts did and takes a measurement with drive ingaged and not engaged. Take that info to a small engine shop or power transmission shop that caterers to companies who repair power equipment. They should be able to sell you one or order one. Even a good auto parts store should be able to figure out the belt you need. oh yeah ....the width might be 3/8" but measure at the widest part of the inside of the pulleys anyway.
Mark

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the manual for a Lazy Boy Master Till,
5 HP engine, Model H576T/H836T. If you would
like a copy, will make one and send it to you.
Can you scan it and send it electronically? If so, what's your email address?
Donella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Hi there Don;
Stumbled across this old posting of yours just today. Any chance you still have that manual? We're in Eugene.
Thank you,
Donella
john weaver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

i have conversion numbers for the parmi 8 tiller .the tineshaft bearing kn202416 is replaced by koyo B-2016;L125.....
the internal sprocket bearings kn-091212 is replaced by koyo B-912,L125 hope that helps. email is podieroe@yahoo.com if you have a manual for this tiller and or a parts list please advise howi can get a copy!
Bev

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Don wrote:
I have a copy of the owner/operator manual for the Chipper/shredder for the lazy boy 5 from the old Parmi tool Co. greco002@bctonline.com
I could use a manual for lazyboy chipper if you still have it! Email bmerchant @nwcprint.com
scooby-doo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

I have a 5hp chaindrive lazyi boy parmi Master-Till
@3600RPM 206cc - I NEED A BELT ! or a manual. This tiller has got to be 35 years old and I don't want to let it go.

Thank you friends.
John Paradore

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

I need a Auger for a Parmi BW5-20-SP-85. Does anyone know where I can buy one.
Eric

Payne, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Randy wrote:
Trying to find parts for a sno thro model bw5-79 chain drive 20" with 5 hp briggs
Did you find a manual as of yet?
Dave

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Mark wrote:
I have the manual for the chipper/vac if that's what you need. It's a model 47030. Since nothing seems to be available it wouldn't be much use. I personally need a new bag but looks like I'll be repairing the old one.
I have a 47030 chipper/vac also. This is an old post, but if you still have the unit...The vac bag is sold by Sears as part number 1904396S....still available.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Discussions

Search the Lynn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheyenne Jackson 5 hr Cheyenne 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Thu Hoosier Hillbilly 92
OMCO/ Overmyer Glass Mould (Dec '13) Jul 30 Peter 10
Broasters Family Diner Jul 29 MRR 16
Scott Crist Jul 29 City Slicker 12
tara and jim Jul 28 Winchester for you 11
the worst mother in randolph county (Jul '11) Jul 26 agree 35
•••
•••
•••
Lynn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••