Romney Speaks of Values, Gay Marriage at Christian College

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online. Full Story
First Prev
of 48
Next Last
True

Santa Fe, NM

#1 May 12, 2012
christian values would acknowledge that Jesus did not talk about this and that the evangelicals try to hide their bigotry behind Christ. Jeasus said a lot about love and the poor.
Atheist Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 12, 2012
Great words from a soon to be great President. Romney will be another Lincoln...with a splash of Washington.

Since: Jun 11

Lifelong conservative Arizonan

#4 May 12, 2012
Mitt Romney will foaus on the real issues facing America (economy, jobs, Constitution, Founding Fathers) and its everything but what Obama, his cronies, and fringe groups want (or can) focus on.

Obama's destruction of America will end soon. Romney in 2012!
Republican TEA Patriot

United States

#5 May 12, 2012
Marriage is between one white Christian male and one white Christian female!
Republican TEA Patriot

United States

#6 May 12, 2012
This Mormon polygamist knows nothing about the sanctity of marriage.
Republican TEA Patriot

United States

#7 May 12, 2012
This is a Christian nation. I can't in good conscience elect a member of the Mormon cult to be President.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#10 May 12, 2012
Va man wrote:
Romney gets my vote just like the other 8 swing States that voted against Queers. Nice try gay Obama aides with aids. You are outa the closet now and just took a close election into a Romney landslide. LOL
bigot drops a load on the sidewalk.
Republican TEA Patriot

United States

#11 May 12, 2012
Obama or Romney or Johnson?

A Muslim, a Mormon, or a Christian?

I'll be voting for a true conservative, a true Christian: Johnson!
Republican TEA Patriot

United States

#12 May 12, 2012
I'll be voting for Johnson who believes marriage is between one white Christian male and one white Christian female. Not one man and one man or one man and three women

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#14 May 12, 2012
Funny how Romney talked at a Christian college when he's part of the Mormon cult. I thought Evangelical Christians hated Mormons.

#15 May 12, 2012
Republican TEA Patriot wrote:
I'll be voting for Johnson who believes marriage is between one white Christian male and one white Christian female. Not one man and one man or one man and three women
Are you talking about Garry Johnson the libertarian candidate for president? Because if so just to let you know he supports same sex marriage.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/12/02/gary-johnso...

#16 May 12, 2012
Va man wrote:
Romney gets my vote just like the other 8 swing States that voted against Queers. Nice try gay Obama aides with aids. You are outa the closet now and just took a close election into a Romney landslide. LOL
I live in the swing state of Pennsylvania and planning on voting for the first time for Obama. Pennsylvania has never voted for writing bigotry and homophobia in our Constitution, unlike your bigoted backwards racist state.

51% of Americans support Obama's position on gay marriage. You are in the minority bigot.

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#19 May 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Funny how Romney talked at a Christian college when he's part of the Mormon cult. I thought Evangelical Christians hated Mormons.
We'd rather have a Mormon than a closet Muslim like Obama.
noy

Runnemede, NJ

#20 May 12, 2012
hey what if your gay marriage is incestual gay marriage??
noy

Runnemede, NJ

#21 May 12, 2012
can you gay marry your own dad or something??
Patriot

Denver, CO

#22 May 12, 2012
MORE Romney News:

ROMNEY INVOLVED IN $8.5 BILLION FRAUD

http://libertarianreview.us/2012/05/04/gop-th...

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Hello Impeachment time

#24 May 12, 2012
OFF TOPIC: Im watching her on TV walking thru the WH lawn...Moochelle looks like BigFoot, she has long ass freaking arms, a slight limp and her lower jaw sags.

OH YIKES!!!

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Hello Impeachment time

#25 May 12, 2012
Patriot wrote:
MORE Romney News:
ROMNEY INVOLVED IN $8.5 BILLION FRAUD
http://libertarianreview.us/2012/05/04/gop-th...
Libertarian reviews are wacko reviews....

Romney is going to win in November, you might as well get used to it.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#26 May 12, 2012
I was on the fence with Romney but now all Christians in every race should know that Romney is our only hope .

The pro gay, anti family values dems are going against their own black and latino voters and we must all now come together against this gay agenda Obama.

Location hidden

#27 May 12, 2012
Republican TEA Patriot wrote:
This is a Christian nation. I can't in good conscience elect a member of the Mormon cult to be President.
are you saying you would vote for obama ....the one that spent 20yrs with rev wright??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reliable Automotive Repair Dec 5 jacksonsnforest 1
Train Slams Young Couple on Virginia Trestle Nov 30 Mamasbabies 2
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Nov 26 guess who 236
Debate: Marijuana - Lynchburg, VA (Sep '10) Nov 24 jane 20
Rob O'Neill got Osama - Go Navy Branch - Go Seals! Nov 19 non 2
A sweet and innocent teen dies (Mar '08) Nov '14 no name 26
Looking Nov '14 Love 1
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynchburg

Personal Finance