3 men's assets targeted

Full story: The State 26,678
S.C. Attorney General Henry McMaster seeks to permanently freeze the assets of an alleged $17 million investment scheme at a hearing today. Full Story
First Prev
of 1334
Next Last
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30995 Mar 9, 2011
needa wrote:
<quoted text> That money is gone. Us "so called investors" wont get anything. What we did get is a VALUABLE lesson.
That's funny the Receiver saids different. Do you have proof of your claim?? Don't worry...I will wait for your response with proof.
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30996 Mar 9, 2011
needa wrote:
<quoted text> That money is gone. Us "so called investors" wont get anything. What we did get is a VALUABLE lesson.
The other VALUABLE lesson for you is to never trust doing business with a little fat blackman that has a prior record.
Acer

Washington, DC

#30997 Mar 9, 2011
drake wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously care because you responded. LMAO! What an idiot!! If you don't care why check or respond? I have control over you. LOL!
Drake you are still on the site making a real azz of yourself.
The IDIOT is DRAKE!!! Still living in a dream world pretending you work at the pentagon and claiming you have your own business? The only business you have is running your big mouth. You are a compulsive liar clown lmao!
Justice

Ashburn, VA

#30998 Mar 9, 2011
drake wrote:
<quoted text>The other VALUABLE lesson for you is to never trust doing business with a little fat blackman that has a prior record.
You are so full of shit!! Claims he lost nothing, but invest more time than any person on this forum. You need a pat on the back because of some deep rooted insecurity , or maybe because of the don't ask don't tell problem you have. I win you lose!!!!
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30999 Mar 10, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shit!! Claims he lost nothing, but invest more time than any person on this forum. You need a pat on the back because of some deep rooted insecurity , or maybe because of the don't ask don't tell problem you have. I win you lose!!!!
How do you win? I got you to respond. Sorry but Justice is from the NC area. Nice try loser...spin again...LOL!
drake

Alexandria, VA

#31000 Mar 10, 2011
Acer wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake you are still on the site making a real azz of yourself.
The IDIOT is DRAKE!!! Still living in a dream world pretending you work at the pentagon and claiming you have your own business? The only business you have is running your big mouth. You are a compulsive liar clown lmao!
And I have mind control over you....I want you to respond back using a different user name. LMAO!!!
drake

Alexandria, VA

#31001 Mar 10, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't lose a dime. Of course all you have to do is look clear back to 2007 when I came on. Go ahead...look it up. LMAO! Seems like you are in the closet...don't worry...we all know you are gay.
Justice

Ashburn, VA

#31002 Mar 10, 2011
drake wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't lose a dime. Of course all you have to do is look clear back to 2007 when I came on. Go ahead...look it up. LMAO! Seems like you are in the closet...don't worry...we all know you are gay.
Just popping in and I see Drake is still at his silly antics. I see nothing changes. You have the audacity to call someone else gay when everyone knows you are the gay fag pole. Let me show you all how ridiculous Drake really is!! Remember Drake cannot provide the name of his so called firm because it does not exist!! He cannot provide the so called college he pretends he went to!! All Drake does is go from forum to forums and tell lie after lie after lie. How can you say anything about anyone? You are dumb you are consistently dumb all of the time???? Are you still on here for shits and giggles? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Right ! LMAO!!!!!!!
Justice

Ashburn, VA

#31003 Mar 10, 2011
drake wrote:
<quoted text>How do you win? I got you to respond. Sorry but Justice is from the NC area. Nice try loser...spin again...LOL!
Drake I told you you were dumb! Duh!!!!
drake

Alexandria, VA

#31004 Mar 11, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Just popping in and I see Drake is still at his silly antics. I see nothing changes. You have the audacity to call someone else gay when everyone knows you are the gay fag pole. Let me show you all how ridiculous Drake really is!! Remember Drake cannot provide the name of his so called firm because it does not exist!! He cannot provide the so called college he pretends he went to!! All Drake does is go from forum to forums and tell lie after lie after lie. How can you say anything about anyone? You are dumb you are consistently dumb all of the time???? Are you still on here for shits and giggles? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Right ! LMAO!!!!!!!
Hey just the fagstick...how are you old friend? Has your wife let you come back to the bed since you lost your $7k life savings? Oh...let me guess, you have been promoted to GS-10. This was all credit with your engineering degree...right?? LMAO!!!!

Fagstick...you see...I have mind control over you. If things don't matter, why are you here on the site??? Yes...you are correct....I do this for sh-ts and giggles.

Let me get this right...you want me to give you my job, and work number on a public sight...right??? LMAO!

YOU ARE DUMB!!! Only your dumb stupid sh-t. I bet your mother kicks your daddy's dumb azz everyday knowing they gave birth to a retard. LMAO!
drake

Alexandria, VA

#31005 Mar 22, 2011
Updated info is posted on the receivers site. I know cult followers woundn't there former customers.

http://3hbreceiver.com/
Ricky Bobby

Alexandria, VA

#31006 May 20, 2011
By the time line here your boyz are losing and notice the names Micheal and Carolyn Thomas with there paper jamming scheme that keep getting dismissed by SISTA GIRL JUDGE SEYMOUR. LMAO!!! Let me guess...you CCG folks have a different story. LMAO!!

Entry No. 413 11/19/2010 Response to the Receiver's Petition for Rule to Show Cause and Motion to Dismiss Petition for Rule to Show Cause and Reply to the Receiver's Memorandum in Opposition to the Petition for Leave to File Suit re: Entry No. 381, 410 by Michael and Carolyn Thomas

Entry No. 414 11/19/2010 Response to the Receiver's Petition for Rule to Show Cause and Motion to Dismiss Petition for Rule to Show Cause and Reply to the Receiver's Memorandum in Opposition to the Petition for Leave to File Suit re: Entry No. 410 by Michael and Carolyn Thomas

Entry No. 415 11/22/2010 Petition for Rule to Show Cause why Pamela Brooks Should Not Be Ordered to Repatriate Funds that Represent Profits of the Illegal Ponzi Scheme and Memorandum in Opposition to (Entry No. 412) Motion to Join Carolyn and Michael Thomas's Petition for Leave to File Suit Against the Receiver Beattie B. Ashmore, in His Official Capacity, in the State of North Carolina

Entry No. 416 11/30/2010 Petition for Rule to Show Cause re: Free Gospel Church Bus, VIN 7262 and Vacate the Building at 139 Fore Avenue, leaving all Contents by Receiver

Entry No. 417 12/03/2010 Order re: Entry No. 416

Entry No. 419 12/09/2010 Order granting Entry No. 385

Entry No. 422 12/10/2010 Order to Unseal Entries granting, in part, Entry No. 376 of the related Criminal Case No. 3:08-615

Entry No. 424 12/10/2010 Notice of Change of Case Number from 3:07-mc-135 to 3:10-cv-3141

Case Number 3:10-cv-03141-MBS

Entry No. 427 12/13/2010 Statement Regarding the Status of the Receiver's Efforts to Locate and Manage Assets as well as the Process for Claims Administration by Receiver

Entry No. 430 12/21/2010 Receiver's Petition for Certain Relief as it Relates to Vest Law, LLC's Claim for Restitution in re: Dan TwoFeathers, et al Currently Pending in Montana by Receiver

Entry No. 431 12/22/2010 Petition to Liquidate 44 Ravenglass Way Asset by Receiver

Entry No. 432 12/29/2010 Order granting Entry No. 431

Entry No. 433 01/03/2011 Motion for Additional Time to Respond to Entry No. 417 by Free Gospel Church/Rene Josey

Entry No. 434 01/03/2011 Text Order granting Entry No. 433

Entry No. 435 01/04/2011 Order granting Entry No. 430

Entry No. 437 01/18/2011 Order Regarding Restitution Duties of the Receiver

Entry No. 439 01/18/2011 Status Regarding Receiver's Petitions for Rule to Show Cause Regarding Antwon Flack and Regina Smith

Entry No. 441 01/19/2011 Notice of Hearing for 1/27/2011 re: Entry No. 248, 281, 337, 381, 410, 412, 415

Entry No. 443 01/21/2011 Notice of Hearing for 2/08/2011 re: Entry No. 364

Entry No. 444 01/21/2011 Notice of Hearing for 2/08/2011 re: Entry No. 416

Entry No. 445 01/21/2011 Notice of Hearing for 2/08/2011 re: Entry No. 385

Entry No. 448 01/25/2011 Withdrawal of Entry No. 364 by John Mobley

Entry No. 450 01/25/2011 Notice of Cancellation of Hearing re: Entry No. 364

Entry No. 452 01/26/2011 Motion to Continue Hearing re: Entry No. 441 by Michael and Carolyn Thomas
Kwongoddi

United States

#31007 Jun 6, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I just sent the picture of kwongoddi to the AG in Columbia. Wow you can tell when someone has no education. No doubt a high school drop out. Don't you love how his profile title is in capital letters lol?? A Charlotte guy with capital letters. I think we found our Charlotte pu-ssy boy. I am glad I am red bone. You know it sucks to be as black as the ace of spades kwongoddi. That boy aint getting any pretty pu-ssy lol
I just noticed this message and I just wanted you to know that your mother likes it dark BITCH ass red boy.
Soju

Korea

#31008 Dec 19, 2011
Kwongoddi wrote:
<quoted text> I just noticed this message and I just wanted you to know that your mother likes it dark BITCH ass red boy.
LOL!
PIMPIN

Atlanta, GA

#31009 May 9, 2012
GETTING PAID FOOLS
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

#31010 Nov 16, 2012
PIMPIN wrote:
GETTING PAID FOOLS
Do you still have your newspaper route? If not, I still have all of your money.
Fax

Hollywood, FL

#31011 Apr 2, 2013
I understand that:

1. because many checks have not been cashed, the judge will rule on finishing the process of NonCashedChecks.

2. because the people are requesting for another check disbursement of funds, the judge will rule with the postage expenses in mind.

3. because of the closing on properties and postage expenses the judge will rule to finish all sales to make final check payment.

Your responses are welcome!
Fax

Hollywood, FL

#31012 Apr 2, 2013
I understand that:

1. because many checks have not been cashed, the judge will rule on finishing the process of NonCashedChecks.

2. because the people are requesting for another check disbursement of funds, the judge will rule with the postage expenses in mind.

3. because of the closing on properties and postage expenses the judge will rule to finish all sales to make final check payment(s).

Your responses are welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1334
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Calendar - October 1, 2014 Oct '14 ACE MILNERyour 3
sam's tacos in allendale Aug '14 lavalobster 1
Investors getting $2.5M from a 3 Hebrew Boysa scam (Aug '13) Apr '14 Taxpayer 2
Fight at federal prison in SC sends 9 to hospital (Jun '11) Feb '14 Bebe 9
Town of Ehrhardt still interested medical center (Jan '14) Jan '14 BDS 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in South Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '10 misty landen 60
Luray Timber Cutter Arrested Again (Aug '06) Aug '06 victoria 1
Luray Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Luray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Luray News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Luray

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST