none

Piketon, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2012
who knows cassie dingess and what do u think of her.
cat

Piketon, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2012
yeah she is a bicth
hahaha

Sarahsville, OH

#3 May 17, 2014
Yea she's a b***h an dnt kno how to treat her bf with love an respect.her cousin has to do it all for him.that's y he likes her so much cause she's way better at everything then cassie could imagine of being..and also not a very good mother either.she smokes pot right in front of them...could we say mother of the year.also she lets her two little girls drink whiskey out of her cup...low life piece of s**t..
Cassie dingess

Amanda, OH

#4 Thursday Aug 21
hahaha wrote:
Yea she's a b***h an dnt kno how to treat her bf with love an respect.her cousin has to do it all for him.that's y he likes her so much cause she's way better at everything then cassie could imagine of being..and also not a very good mother either.she smokes pot right in front of them...could we say mother of the year.also she lets her two little girls drink whiskey out of her cup...low life piece of s**t..
Ha hah ha who is from sarahsville because you have no idea what you're talking aboutand yes I am a bitch and proud to be one if you want a piece come get some this is funny
Cassie dingess

Amanda, OH

#5 Thursday Aug 21
and my 5 year old doesn't drink but my two year old to drink you under the table b***hhello thank your mother of the year either so now what
hahaha

United States

#6 Monday Sep 8
Cassie dingess wrote:
and my 5 year old doesn't drink but my two year old to drink you under the table b***hhello thank your mother of the year either so now what
wow u don't deserve you're kids...oh btw how's it feel to kno you're man f***ed on u behind your back not only the two times they told u about but there where more time..it was over i think 20 times that it happened....i think its soooo funny that u didn't even know it was going on
.good luck hope u have a nice life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 31,109
Carolyn Hiles 7 hr Judge 19
Gary (Apr '10) 9 hr red4fun 48
Northwest HS Football (Oct '12) 19 hr Another Crabtree 337
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
christy huff cheating wife Fri Yack 7
Boy, 13, commits suicide 'after he was bullied ... Fri red4fun 54
•••
•••
•••