need to know

Lucasville, OH

#1 Apr 29, 2010
what do you think
Corn Flake

Portsmouth, OH

#3 May 3, 2010
All pollards are the same! No good comes from them! Never trust a pollard and never believe one either! especially this one she does all kinds of stuff! sleeps around on her husband smokes meth and shoots up LORD to many drugs to type! Scabby Face
whatever

Portsmouth, OH

#4 May 3, 2010
Well all the Pollards are not like that. I married one and he works to support our family and is not on any kind of drugs. We don't even associate with those people. So don't judge all of us!!
Nothing On My Mind

Delaware, OH

#5 May 6, 2010
Hun shi* runs down hill and can't run up! So maybe your mans momma' jumped the fence and had a real man show her a good time! There is NO real pollards that work an honest life except maybe Buck or Sallie other than that there ALL screwed! So unless you are Sallie than I don't believe it!
tessie pollard

Delaware, OH

#6 May 6, 2010
f**ck you all okay ur just jealous because u guys cant make a dam living without spreading ur dam legs ur popping a freaking pill so go do what ur good at a suck it i wish u people would man up and say it to us pollards faces so whatever guess that will never happen pu**y ass B****
now now

Lawrenceville, IL

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Carrie is definitely a dirty butt whore. She sleeps with anyone who will give her a lil money or some dope. She has her kids going around bumming from wherever and whatever they can to get fed and get them something to drink. Poor kids!!! I dont see what her husband sees in her. Why does he put up with all the dumb shit? Every month when she gets her check she blows it all on dope. Hell she almost killed her kids not too long ago in a car wreck because she was so fucked up she couldn't even drive the kids home. Terrible. SHe will steal you blind if you give her a chance. She will beg, plead, and borrow from you whatever she can to get her fix
outta there

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2010
Nothing On My Mind wrote:
Hun shi* runs down hill and can't run up! So maybe your mans momma' jumped the fence and had a real man show her a good time! There is NO real pollards that work an honest life except maybe Buck or Sallie other than that there ALL screwed! So unless you are Sallie than I don't believe it!
You may not beleive there are good pollard's but there are a few beside sallie and buck i am one of them i have worked for everything i have and i have never done drugs. I got outta lucasville as soon as i could. Maybe you only know the bad ones because you do the same stuff they do!!
nobody

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jun 21, 2010
outta there wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not beleive there are good pollard's but there are a few beside sallie and buck i am one of them i have worked for everything i have and i have never done drugs. I got outta lucasville as soon as i could. Maybe you only know the bad ones because you do the same stuff they do!!
verry well put
Jim Bob

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2010
There are a couple Pollards that work, but as far a saying it to your face, I think not. I've never seen a Pollard fight unless the whole family is involved. As a matter of fact, I the only time I have seen any one them do anything besides run their mouth, the were two of them jumping on the old man Rowe.
nobody

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Aug 8, 2010
carrie is nasty and will do anything for a fix!!

Since: Sep 10

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Sep 12, 2010
Here is my problem with Carrie,(I don't have a problem with any of the Pollards but her), when her nephew was shot in that tragic accident. She went all around town and to several churches begging money to help bury him,(his mother Roxy had an burial policy and buried the child with that), the money Carrie received from people for help she kept for herself. I think anyone who would dare to benefit from something like that is a horrible person who deserves to be horsewhipped, tarred and feathered, and ran out of town on a rail.
And now she is apparently swindling an elderly man out of his life savings, by saying she is ill and needs to pay for special medical procedures. She is truly a sad excuse for a human being, I hope Karma bites a big chunk out of her very soon.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Sallie and Buckie don't work!
sweetness

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2010
abbie62 wrote:
Sallie and Buckie don't work!
sallie and buck rasied there kids on welfare bucked worked it out ....but i would love to no who u r abbie62

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 15, 2010
Is he the Pollard that lives on White Ln off of Thomas Hollow?
JUSME

Taylorsville, NC

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Abbie 62 does nothing but run her no good mouth I have noticed after looking thru these threads.. I would love to know who this dumb skank is.
Sarah Pollard

Wheelersburg, OH

#17 Sep 24, 2010
I married a Pollard and he works. He takes care of his family.He's not on drugs. I think all of you guys that are sayin bad sh*t about the Pollards are scared lil bit**es. Afraid to use your real names.
friend

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Sep 30, 2010
I love the pollard;s they are good one's & bad one's.I married one who takes care of he's family.He don't do drugs & we live in lucasville to.Go's for the rowe's it did not take two it was one i was there think you.
lucasville ghost

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Dec 20, 2010
carrie needs to stay away from the old man or the ghost will arrive. stealing from old people is wrong.

CARRIE
jane doe

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Dec 20, 2010
seth adkins is a dickhead f*ckin wh*re.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest HS Football (Oct '12) 28 min Dunce 354
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 31,184
Sideline pizza? 8 hr Captain Obvious 15
Gary (Apr '10) 10 hr i know 40
Carolyn Hiles Sat Judge 19
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
christy huff cheating wife Sep 19 Yack 7
•••
•••
•••

Lucasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••