Pepperell man guilty in rape

Full story: Lowell Sun

A 30-year-old Pepperell man, with a 1998 conviction in Kentucky for manslaughter, has been convicted of raping one woman and taking sexually explicit photos of the woman while his wheelchair-bound father sexually assaulted another woman.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Tiger Woody

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Perhaps I could be of some assistance here.
jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

I think they amputated the wrong leg
Cecila

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Get the story right, having been in the court room, and not taking sides until I heard the FACTS....this story needs to be rewritten...at least put the facts of the case right....Come Lowell Sun...They had their own car.
celicia 2

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

come on cissy..one frickin cowboy off the steets the better..loser boozer girls and loser boozer boy always equals trouble;;; drunken white trash barfly sluts had it cummin
celicia 2

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

barflys had it cummin
Concerned mother for son

Wakefield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Thats right. Get this story straight Lowell Sun. Do not print off the old story from Last year. You got the guilty part right and printed an old story. They had there own car. Please rewrite this article with facts from last weeks case!!!!
Crude

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Young women should be careful about visiting the homes of men they don't know well especially so if they have been drinking. Perhaps because there were two of them they felt they would be safe. However just because someone makes an unwise decision does not make mean that a drugging and rape is "asked for." Men should know they also should be wise and not invite women they do not know well into their homes no matter "how lucky" they feel. 223
Lowella

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

I had a similar experience happen to me when I was 23 years old. I didn't bring it to court because I was too embarrassed. I lived with my parents at the time & didn't want them to know what happened. I was temporarily insane from the shock & horror of the experience. I wish I did go straight to the hospital. I could have prevented it from happening again.

Turns out the guy who did this to me back in '03 was known to sell pills called "GHB." GHB, I found out, is a date rape drug. It explains why it only took 1/2 a beer for me to black out.

The sad thing is that those girls are going to be on trial & the men that raped them are now the victims. It takes A LOT of guts to do what they did & those men need to be in a cage for life. They are DANGEROUS PREDATORS & THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Lowella

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Another thing is that I KNEW my attacker. He was an acquaintance through large circle of friends. It happened at a large Halloween party thrown by a mutual friend. I wasn't even in costume!! I remember what I wore that day & how I left my brand new fleece jacket I bought earlier at the rapists apartment!! I didn't even have a "sexy cat" or "streetwalker" costume on; I wore multiple layers & jeans- so nobody could even say "she was asking for it; look what she was wearing!" Even if I did dress up in traditional provocative garb (like many girls) didn't mean I'd sleep with any random dude- especially that guy!

I did, however, tell my exbf what happened & since i was so upset, I told my old roommates (all trusted males in their mid - late 20's). They made sure the raper was not welcomed back & I haven't seen him since.

Come to find out 1 in 4 girls are sexually assaulted by the time they graduate from college?!>!>!! I'm a statistic :(
Stupid Bickering

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

celicia 2 wrote:
come on cissy..one frickin cowboy off the steets the better..loser boozer girls and loser boozer boy always equals trouble;;; drunken white trash barfly sluts had it cummin
seriously i don't know who the hell you are sitting there saying "trash barfly sluts had it cummin" cause you have no idea who these people are and what they've gone through. First off no one deserves to be raped or invaded in any way like that. So shut your mouth and get off this website. One word for your ignorant ass.. Karma.. Now that's self explained now isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Search the Lowell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 10 hr Scoop 6
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 11 hr BillPalmer 17,757
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 14 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 14 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Apr 20 Opposite Effect 31
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 20 Getting really annoyed 42
Horses have the right of way (Dec '10) Apr 20 Horse jerks 28
•••
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE