Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
19,941 - 19,960 of 26,221 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

justbkaus wrote:
umm, if you do not like the American goverments ways,and I do not agree with all of it ,why not move to another country?I bet our soilders know how blessed we Americans are.seriously did any one of us dodge a bullet or sleep in a fox hole last night?realize we are blessed, move on.
If you would just leave we will all be fine.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

justbkaus wrote:
umm, if you do not like the American goverments ways,and I do not agree with all of it ,why not move to another country?I bet our soilders know how blessed we Americans are.seriously did any one of us dodge a bullet or sleep in a fox hole last night?realize we are blessed, move on.
See that statement just goes to show what a DOOFUS you are. It's not the government we should get behind, its the Constitution. The government is supposed to be made up of public servants either elected by us or appointed by those we elect. When they don't do what they're supposed to do, and especially when they DO what they're NOT supposed to do, that's when we have the perfect right to give their asses the old Heave-Ho, by any means necessary. People like you would have us living under a tyranny in no time flat because according to you the government is always right and we should never criticize them. I will always call BS on that attitude.
Bren

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>HLS is stupid because Bush created it and he is severely stupid.
If you want to talk about severly stupid....let's talk OBAME!!!
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to talk about severly stupid....let's talk OBAME!!!
Who are you talking about you severely ignorant pos?

Lmfao
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking about you severely ignorant pos?
Lmfao
He's talking about the communist piece of shit in the White who goes by the name of Barak Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetero. And by stupid, he's talking about the people who voted for the low life piece of shit. Or at least I am.
wtf

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Horse semen tastes like green onions but it burns when it gets in my eyes.

lmfao
yo mama

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

rom paul is a nutter ,...... i think all his supporters are wackos
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>HLS is stupid because Bush created it and he is severely stupid.
And Obama's still keeping it, and it's worse than ever. Patting down old women an old men , and little kids. "gonna find those terrorist's for sure." }So Obama 's got to be more than stupid. Thats why you adore him, you have so much in common.
James

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

wtf wrote:
Horse semen tastes like green onions but it burns when it gets in my eyes.
lmfao
We knew you sucked, just glad you see you admitt to it.
James

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever go to School?
I see you made it home, posting from Lex, 4th street maybe?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

There must be some kind of system in gov`t where the people`s employee must go for evaluation of the job performance.Not that elections will do it,because some people will vote for anything.As long as the handouts continue.What is being looked for,is a real job performance sit down discussion,as with most corporations.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Why are people still discussing this thread? It would have been fine with me if the guy had stomped her brains out. All she was, was a Soros employee who is known to go out and cause problems at Republican events. He should have beat the crap out of her.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

The Pagan Temple wrote:
Why are people still discussing this thread? It would have been fine with me if the guy had stomped her brains out. All she was, was a Soros employee who is known to go out and cause problems at Republican events. He should have beat the crap out of her.
Funny, most teabbagers have no REAL respect for the law, but some hide their disdain better, boi ! LMAOROTFu~! Koch shills are REAL OBVIOUS...
offcr_supee81

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

This is the biggest waste of space on this site. Give it a rest.
justbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

I really feel like we are spinning wheels talking about our president.the thing to do is do not vote for him.really it just seemed like the 'IN THING"to do for some ppl. they acted like he was a rock star, girls slobbering over him, ppl who only focused on his skin color.he is just a man.nothing more nothing less.let it go , and claim your rights when you vote.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

justbkaus wrote:
I really feel like we are spinning wheels talking about our president.the thing to do is do not vote for him.really it just seemed like the 'IN THING"to do for some ppl. they acted like he was a rock star, girls slobbering over him, ppl who only focused on his skin color.he is just a man.nothing more nothing less.let it go , and claim your rights when you vote.
You are right about the voting part, but we must try to educate others about this man. People like some in my family who can't tell you one good thing he has done for the country, but are sticking by him just because he is a democrat.
People like some in my family and some friends who NEVER VOTE for anybody, some who think everything will work out no matter who is in office. People who thinks the government is surpose to tell us what to do and that we have no rights but what the government gives us.{But I know some of them are reading this, and there might be hope for them. If not, then they are traders to this country. I better not hear them complain of hard times after it's to late.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the voting part, but we must try to educate others about this man. People like some in my family who can't tell you one good thing he has done for the country, but are sticking by him just because he is a democrat.
People like some in my family and some friends who NEVER VOTE for anybody, some who think everything will work out no matter who is in office. People who thinks the government is surpose to tell us what to do and that we have no rights but what the government gives us.{But I know some of them are reading this, and there might be hope for them. If not, then they are traders to this country. I better not hear them complain of hard times after it's to late.
Its the education system that is a great deal at fault here. Education is controlled by the state and by the federal government, and by Democrat, left leaning teacher's unions, so its a pretty safe bet they're not going to teach kids the truth about freedom, liberty, and the constitution. All they're going to do is promote some leftist view of "equality" and that everyone has "rights", which amounts to goodies from the government, and in return they have "responsibilities" to be good citizens ie support the government. As long as that government is controlled by Democrats, that is.
jusbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a good point,I have family who will vote democrat or republican no matter what.talking to them is fruitless.They won't budge an inch.I do not hold to the same ways.but argueing is not helpful,so I stopped.they are like arm chair quaterbacks.I hear alot of I know what so and so would do...
Really

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare.... Bin Laden...... Obama has overhauled the food safety system
Advanced women's rights in the work place
Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
Stopped defending DOMA in court.
Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescission] in health insurance.
Invested in clean energy.
Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
He's done a lot for veterans
He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.

None of these things were priorities for Republicans. They actively opposed, directly or indirectly through obstruction, every single item on this list. In fact, they succeeded in killing a Cap & Trade bill in the Senate after it had passed through the House.

All of these things are improvements that would not have occurred under a McCain-Palin administration. Moreover, a McCain-Palin administration would have moved in the other direction on most of these issues, or come up with even worse compromises.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare.... Bin Laden...... Obama has overhauled the food safety system
Advanced women's rights in the work place
Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
Stopped defending DOMA in court.
Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescission] in health insurance.
Invested in clean energy.
Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
He's done a lot for veterans
He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.
None of these things were priorities for Republicans. They actively opposed, directly or indirectly through obstruction, every single item on this list. In fact, they succeeded in killing a Cap & Trade bill in the Senate after it had passed through the House.
All of these things are improvements that would not have occurred under a McCain-Palin administration. Moreover, a McCain-Palin administration would have moved in the other direction on most of these issues, or come up with even worse compromises.
Too bad for you he's on his way to a crushing defeat this November, and good riddance to the little communist in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lovely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at shoprite 53 min publicOffender 93
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 150,268
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr well 16,127
teaberries (Aug '13) 5 hr lol 17
House Fire 6 hr Heartbroken 31
What happen with tonya 8 hr Hep C meth head 3
Who knows Girdie (Jude) Mollette? (Apr '09) 10 hr wel 37

Search the Lovely Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Martin County was issued at August 23 at 1:51AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Lovely Jobs

•••