manabouttown

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
WOuld really like to know who the girl was with him Friday night at the Septemberfest/
rockinroller75

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
It was Sherry Branham his girlfriend.
manabouttown

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
rockinroller75 wrote:
It was Sherry Branham his girlfriend.
I wouldnt mind being around when he throwns this one down.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#4 Sep 14, 2012
manabouttown wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt mind being around when he throwns this one down.
Why?

Somethin' ya wanna swallow?
manabouttown

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Somethin' ya wanna swallow?
Just what do you mean by that Kevin?
LawCoGrad

Bronx, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
If Bill has been with her, then she is ruined for any other normal man....lmao.... Dude could make a Shetland pony blush.... Jus Saying...
what

Louisa, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
what
manabouttown

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
LawCoGrad wrote:
If Bill has been with her, then she is ruined for any other normal man....lmao.... Dude could make a Shetland pony blush.... Jus Saying...
Well, I would take her in a heart beat. At least she is a lady. never heard any thang bad bout her.
LOL

Whitmore Lake, MI

#9 Oct 8, 2012
LOL
manabouttown

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Do tell.........
SBJ

Versailles, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
LOL wrote:
LOL
I would suggest to whomever started this post and whomever is continuing with it so stop this conversation right now. If you have something you would like to say to me or about me, you can come to my face and do it. Do not get on a piece of crap gossip website and talk about me. I have done nothing wrong to hurt anyone and simply will not tolerate being done this way. Quite simply, if you have a problem with me or just something you want to say to me be a big enough person to do it to my face. Getting on a website like this and airing private things about someone is just wrong. I have children who could get on here and read this trash at any time. I really don't think if you had children you would want someone to do you that way. So, I am asking that you respect me enough to stop this post now before it goes any further and gets any uglier. Thank you.
really

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I have known Bill all my life a very wonderful man! But getting on here is disrespectful to good people that bother noneone! If you seen Bill with this lady you should of walked up and ask him who she was! How retarded! And sherry just report the post to be removed!
Thats true

Barnesville, OH

#13 Oct 8, 2012
SBJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest to whomever started this post and whomever is continuing with it so stop this conversation right now. If you have something you would like to say to me or about me, you can come to my face and do it. Do not get on a piece of crap gossip website and talk about me. I have done nothing wrong to hurt anyone and simply will not tolerate being done this way. Quite simply, if you have a problem with me or just something you want to say to me be a big enough person to do it to my face. Getting on a website like this and airing private things about someone is just wrong. I have children who could get on here and read this trash at any time. I really don't think if you had children you would want someone to do you that way. So, I am asking that you respect me enough to stop this post now before it goes any further and gets any uglier. Thank you.
Dude i dont blame you for getting upset either, Some people talked trash about me on here before to. The people that do this is the people that arent happy with there lives and wanna try to cause other people to not be happy. Everyone knows that people get on these forums and talk about people just to try and stir something up. I wouldnt let people get to me if i was you. All you have to do is click on report and follow the instructions to have it removed. Hope it and this site will disappear for good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Turd Toss on bridge this year???? (Sep '09) 1 hr Rocky 29
eddy coffey wife 3 hr someone with a heart 4
State Representative Jill York 5 hr lol 2
Brian Haney 5 hr lawyer 4
louisa walmart 15 hr Brittany 5
Another black eye for New World 19 hr Brandon 9
Haunted House 23 hr Molly 21
Louisa Dating
Find my Match

Louisa Jobs

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]