How did he get out of all that
hello

Fort Gay, WV

#2 Apr 11, 2011
Which Ron Perry are you talkin about?
DUMDUM

Fort Gay, WV

#3 Apr 11, 2011
If you jacked people and auto makers out of ALOT of money, just use your head. Well, Try too.
Local

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2011
He lives in Lexington now. He owns and operates the Giovanni's in Paris and Winchester. His son, Ronnie, also lives in Lexington and sells real estate. Ron got into all that mess by trusting Mark Beford, who now owns Beford South Point Ford. Beford was the GM at Ron Perry Auto Mall. He swindled Ron out of most of his money with the help of some of the office staff. Then he used the money to buy his Ford dealership in Ohio. Ron is a good guy! He never would have let those things happen to people. By the time he found out what was going on it was too late. He was already in too deep. It was unfortunate for all of those employed at his business.
answer

Flatgap, KY

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Local wrote:
He lives in Lexington now. He owns and operates the Giovanni's in Paris and Winchester. His son, Ronnie, also lives in Lexington and sells real estate. Ron got into all that mess by trusting Mark Beford, who now owns Beford South Point Ford. Beford was the GM at Ron Perry Auto Mall. He swindled Ron out of most of his money with the help of some of the office staff. Then he used the money to buy his Ford dealership in Ohio. Ron is a good guy! He never would have let those things happen to people. By the time he found out what was going on it was too late. He was already in too deep. It was unfortunate for all of those employed at his business.
well said ron!
Local

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2011
@ answer......This isn't Ron. I do know him and his family very well though. I talk to him from time to time. Sorry to disappoint you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,492
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min ernest t 7,325
For Brittany 1 hr lyes 16
Haunted House 5 hr Little Bill 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
anyone no anything about recycling center by wa... (Jan '10) 10 hr creakboyII 6
Lisa "Dean" See whatever (May '10) 17 hr The informant 6
Louisa Dating
Find my Match

Louisa Jobs

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisa News, Events & Info