DUMDUM

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

If you jacked people and auto makers out of ALOT of money, just use your head. Well, Try too.
Local

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

He lives in Lexington now. He owns and operates the Giovanni's in Paris and Winchester. His son, Ronnie, also lives in Lexington and sells real estate. Ron got into all that mess by trusting Mark Beford, who now owns Beford South Point Ford. Beford was the GM at Ron Perry Auto Mall. He swindled Ron out of most of his money with the help of some of the office staff. Then he used the money to buy his Ford dealership in Ohio. Ron is a good guy! He never would have let those things happen to people. By the time he found out what was going on it was too late. He was already in too deep. It was unfortunate for all of those employed at his business.
answer

Flatgap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Local wrote:
He lives in Lexington now. He owns and operates the Giovanni's in Paris and Winchester. His son, Ronnie, also lives in Lexington and sells real estate. Ron got into all that mess by trusting Mark Beford, who now owns Beford South Point Ford. Beford was the GM at Ron Perry Auto Mall. He swindled Ron out of most of his money with the help of some of the office staff. Then he used the money to buy his Ford dealership in Ohio. Ron is a good guy! He never would have let those things happen to people. By the time he found out what was going on it was too late. He was already in too deep. It was unfortunate for all of those employed at his business.
well said ron!
Local

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

@ answer......This isn't Ron. I do know him and his family very well though. I talk to him from time to time. Sorry to disappoint you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Louisa Forum right now

Search the Louisa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min Ancient Wolf 81,563
Who is this Brittany girl 14 min Brittany 22
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min DITCH MITCH 147,116
Leslie Miniard Preece, bat shit craZy!! 53 min Boogie Man 6
Brian Wages 54 min jim 24
eddy coffy 55 min amused 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
four wheeler wreck!!!!! 12 hr dangerous 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE