Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter
#67213 Aug 16, 2012
Thread needs a sweep wrote:
That group is nothing more than ignorant
Pot.... meet MR. kettle. LMAO
Spider
#67214 Aug 16, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me shook up now kemosabe. Me bring heap big bullshat bully lawsuit on you for that. Me hope Una hurry up with get shovel in here. Heap big bullshat piling up now.
Mingo's not on the network right now.If he was I would see him.Cyber-bullied? LOL.You're just a wannabe...You have no idea what you stumbled into.ROFL!With that being said,no more words will be wasted on you.See you in the registry,mthrbrd,ram,etc.Here' s looking up ur ol isp.U racist POS...LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67215 Aug 16, 2012
Please start with the Unafarter, Tinpony, and the Imposter who doesn't think he can be located. Or any of the hate-filled posts from their clan. It was pleasant reading all the nice posts by the good people who kept this thread going. That group is nothing more than a bunch of sad, ignorant trolls.
I am The Great Una Farter, Ted F. Fartinsky. I am arse deep in Scottsville right now. The only hater in Scottsville is Bluewhiner. AfakeBeliever is the only one here that say's she despises us good folks. She's the hater. Nice posts??? This topic was dead until we came back, because AfakeBeliever couldn't stop bashing us and Codvining. This fake bunch lies and trolls Scottsville Topix nonstop. I think someone needs to take the broom handle and beat your hateful troll arse out the door. Ninny.
Thread needs a sweep

Nashville, TN

#67216 Aug 16, 2012
You aren't the great anything. Wish you would stay arse deep in your town instead of trolling every site with your hateful comments. You hated this site so much, yet you are here again. It was a total civil site to post on until you invaded it with your fake preaching and namecalling of everyone on it. It appears you have a thing for Abeliever. You always try to beat her up and get her to cuss like your imposter you set up with her name cussing. You are mistaken if you think anyone on this thread would bother to visit a site you stalk in Scottsville or anywhere else. You are the most demented poster on here and the only one who can get 10 mean judge its, so it appears there is more than one person who despises you. You are envious of the good people on here and it is obvious. You just hate that you had your wish to have the thread removed from your town and yet you can't stay away. You are a farce. Grow up.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67217 Aug 16, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me shook up now kemosabe. Me bring heap big bullshat bully lawsuit on you for that. Me hope Una hurry up with get shovel in here. Heap big bullshat piling up now.
Glory be ah. These sinners need some forgiveness ah. It will cost them though ah. For a limited time only any sin that begins with the letter "L" can be forgiven ah for only $189.95 Glory. That ah would include, lies, lawsuits, libel, lily livered, looney, lazy, Little Short Dorks, and stuff like that ah. Don't put it off and try worshipping the Codvine idol ah. Call 1-800-SIN-ALOT right now with your credit card number ah or come through the two lane drive thru at The First Church of Discount Sin ah. That's cash or credit card, no personal checks or EBT Cards. That comes with a 90 day warranty ah. If you get smashed by a big bus or something and you fly up and St. Finger starts shaking his peter at you ah, just show him your warranty card and slide right on in. Halleluiah. Did I say that right? Oh well, I've got cars lined up in both lanes of the forgiveness drive thru. Amen ah.

Remember The Lord loves a cheerful giver ah. Lay up treasures for yourself in The Lords Trust Fund ah.

SINcerely,
Rev. Farter Teddy Farter
The First Church of Discount Sin
Imposter
#67218 Aug 16, 2012
You aren't the great anything. Wish you would stay arse deep in your town instead of trolling every site with your hateful comments. You hated this site so much, yet you are here again. It was a total civil site to post on until you invaded it with your fake preaching and namecalling of everyone on it. It appears you have a thing for Abeliever. You always try to beat her up and get her to cuss like your imposter you set up with her name cussing. You are mistaken if you think anyone on this thread would bother to visit a site you stalk in Scottsville or anywhere else. You are the most demented poster on here and the only one who can get 10 mean judge its, so it appears there is more than one person who despises you. You are envious of the good people on here and it is obvious. You just hate that you had your wish to have the thread removed from your town and yet you can't stay away. You are a farce. Grow up.
LMAO at your nonsense.
Imposter
#67219 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Mingo's not on the network right now.If he was I would see him.Cyber-bullied? LOL.You're just a wannabe...You have no idea what you stumbled into.ROFL!With that being said,no more words will be wasted on you.See you in the registry,mthrbrd,ram,etc.Here' s looking up ur ol isp.U racist POS...LOL
Your a joke dude. LOL What happened to you sheath? LMAO
Knock yourself out fairy, We have told you so many times already, to keep your hands off of our IP's LOL. When will you learn?
No means no fool.
Imposter
#67220 Aug 16, 2012
*You're

LMAO Thanks for the laugh Spider puss.
I am untraceable. Cant you get that through your thick skull? I post what I want, when I want with complete impunity. Have for years, and its killing them.
LMMFAO
ummm
#67221 Aug 16, 2012
Imposter wrote:
*You're
LMAO Thanks for the laugh Spider puss.
I am untraceable. Cant you get that through your thick skull? I post what I want, when I want with complete impunity. Have for years, and its killing them.
LMMFAO
u need shot

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67222 Aug 16, 2012
How dare you to attempt to ridicule a man of the cloth ah. You need to repent ah right now ah. I'm glad that you admitted that multiple people despise me. That is a hate group. Some of your so called good people troll Scottsville all the time. In fact Uglylala posted there dogging people and quickly left, dragging her bag of horse puckey behind her. Oh BTW how do you know about all the judge it's on Scottsville Topix? Everyone of you especially AfakeBeliever couldn't stand us being gone and were constantly bashing us when we weren't commenting here. Name calling??? Your so called good people have called us everything from Satan worshippers to words I'm not allowed to type on here. You are a stale fizzle fart, a Saturday fart at a Sunday dinner. You are rather amusing, boring but amusing.
Imposter
#67223 Aug 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Glory be ah. These sinners need some forgiveness ah. It will cost them though ah. For a limited time only any sin that begins with the letter "L" can be forgiven ah for only $189.95 Glory. That ah would include, lies, lawsuits, libel, lily livered, looney, lazy, Little Short Dorks, and stuff like that ah. Don't put it off and try worshipping the Codvine idol ah. Call 1-800-SIN-ALOT right now with your credit card number ah or come through the two lane drive thru at The First Church of Discount Sin ah. That's cash or credit card, no personal checks or EBT Cards. That comes with a 90 day warranty ah. If you get smashed by a big bus or something and you fly up and St. Finger starts shaking his peter at you ah, just show him your warranty card and slide right on in. Halleluiah. Did I say that right? Oh well, I've got cars lined up in both lanes of the forgiveness drive thru. Amen ah.
Remember The Lord loves a cheerful giver ah. Lay up treasures for yourself in The Lords Trust Fund ah.
SINcerely,
Rev. Farter Teddy Farter
ROFLMAO
I can feel the cleansing hand even now Rev Father Ted. These sinners hereabouts spread the iniquity heavily and thick all about them, and then you come and clean it up for a small fee . Glory be.
They know not something or other Father Ted. They are pitiful sinners, lost in iniquity. Spreading foul curses and lies. Mm Mm MM they know not something or other. They were lost without you, that is true.
Imposter
#67224 Aug 16, 2012
Here is your whoreascope Spider.

It's a super day for talking to other birds, whether they're birds, birds or a bird. You'll enjoy sharing your ideas with other birds, and if this leads to a discussion between birds, you'll manage to have a considerate and courteous debate. This is also an excellent day for talking about birds that are very dear to your heart, or which are preying on your mind.

Complete bullshat....
Take heed not to fall prey to soothsayers! Oh what an iniquitous gaggle of clucking ducks you are!
I worry about you guys a LOT!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67225 Aug 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
SINcerely,
Rev. Farter Teddy Farter
Everybodys' got your number SFBs! Uni you are the serpent! A $h!t Viper.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#67232 Aug 16, 2012
You know this thread is back on Scottsville forum.

Scotts Vegas

#67233 Aug 16, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
The only thing we need to worry about right now are these brain eating zombies. Except you Blueminer you don't have enought brains for one to waste it's time on you.
Hmmmmm, The uni handle must be getting wore out so the hairball shows up.

This makes three or four times in the last week that you have popped in just to tell me that nobody will talk to me or waste time with me.

That makes you one waste of another uniturd. Looks like the only one that will talk to me in Scotts Vegas is this one fur covered turd.

Put the uni-mask back on and ignore me please.
trusted
#67234 Aug 16, 2012
Hello to all. I think a storm is a brewing in the air in here. Best be on my way. Nity, Nity to all you. Much rest and peace to each of you. Rest can make you feel better, but can not chance ugly. Not the physcial kind but the emotional one. Be pretty and let the ugly go. Blessed dreams to all..

Scotts Vegas

#67235 Aug 16, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
You know this thread is back on Scottsville forum.
REALLY?!

Scotts Vegas

#67254 Aug 16, 2012
To late to hit me up about the missing 't' morons!
I noticed it first.
pappaderp

Evansville, IN

#67275 Aug 16, 2012
hahaha i have darwinsm on the back of my car a fish eating a human!
pappaderp

Evansville, IN

#67279 Aug 16, 2012
since this post has turned to hate wtf guess fish cant eat people never knew they can now crawl or sharks addapted a new kill streak im a nutter ball wraped in aluminum foil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gallie isaac sr (Nov '11) 14 hr insaneclowns 52
season senters (Sep '12) 15 hr Your Admirer 13
wet 17 hr Funny 15
Brandon Richardson 20 hr Meadowbrook 2
thanks to charles l spaulding 21 hr JASON MCCOY LOGAN WV 1
Men that cheat on their wives (Jun '14) 21 hr Idk just my opinion 24
Wet Dry Vote....Should Louisa/Lawrence Co go wet? (Nov '10) 22 hr McDermott 125
Louisa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web