Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 20 comments on the Jan 5, 2011, The Cincinnati Enquirer story titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67304 Aug 16, 2012
Sounds like somebody stole the cork out of y'alls lunch.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67306 Aug 16, 2012
why dont u wrote:
.. take ur stupid little feud back to scottsville and leave the rest of us out of it. u are all crazy and boring the crap out of us. Blue, why bother with such low lifes?
Time to kill. I've got civil war history open in another window, so I read a while, and bash a while. I'm done with that for the night.

I had to go at it with them til about midnight, throw a monkey wrench in unis plans. Had I stopped a while ago everything would've settled down.

But a few of us know that would have only meant the snake was hiding in the grass waiting. There's a few snakes(not pete) that do it every night. And if a few people don't show for four days, and decide to post on the fifth, they attack within minutes every time.
Well tonight the coward has to just go to bed dissatisfied.

Hello to friends Good night to friends. And to you "why don't u"...
Thanks Have a goodun!

Scotts Vegas

#67312 Aug 16, 2012
pappaderp wrote:
cats cant wear cowbells
So what's the deal with papa derp? Is that just something someone created for youtube? Some kind of series? Some kind of game?
glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#67313 Aug 16, 2012
its wild whats going on
This is Sad
#67315 Aug 16, 2012
When a dead bird dies in your hands, it is really hurtful to see it.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67316 Aug 16, 2012
COUSIN PAULIE wrote:
How will the man-made global warming alarmist blame this on global warming?
Who still takes global warming seriously?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
It's too warm why? global warming
It's too cold why? global warming
There is a drought why? global warming
There is too much rain why? global warming
There is too much snowfall why? global warming
Not much snow this year why global warming
There are too many hurricanes why? global warming
Not many hurricanes this season why? global warming
More earthquakes why? global warming
Tidal waves why? global warming
Too many commercials on TV why? global warming
Detroit Lions not in the Super Bowl why? global warming
Rap sucks why? global warming
The economy is in the toilet why? global warming
The ground hog not seeing his shadow why? global warming
We have to make up $hit to get more of your money why? global warming
All the bad side effects we hear about
prescription drugs on TV adds why? global warming
Politicians are pathological liars why? global warming
Jimmy Hoffa cannot be found why? global warming
Canned/bottled beer not as good as draft why? global warming
M&Ms melt in your mouth and not in your hand why? global warming
I'm not a doctor but play one on TV why? global warming
Marijuana is a "gateway" drug why? global warming
The Yugo was a terrible car why? global warming
The Yugo was a terrific car why? global warming
Constipation why? global warming
Diarrhea why? global warming
Amelia Earhart's plane disappears why? global warming
Bermuda Triangle why? global warming
UFOs why? global warming
Swamp gas why? global warming
Can't find bin laden why? He's dead
He IS dead now.
pappaderp
#67318 Aug 16, 2012
hey i saved a bird at work that was in a glue mouse trap insides were hanging out used warm water to get the glue of of the bird it wanted to bite me thought i was hurting it gave him a towel to bite on and it let me set it free without it biting me well story close he got to fly one more time before he died
pappaderp
#67319 Aug 16, 2012
its a game called take serious what is needed
tinponyrider
#67320 Aug 17, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
More explaining? I have never "posed" as "other people" in my life.
Come on master the language and thought process. I know what you are trying to get at. If you can figure out how to put the thought out there that matches the fact, I'll own it. Til then refer to "I have never "posed" as "other people" in my life." And don't start whining that I'm making fun of you, you came lookin for it.
Ou may have not "posed" as "other people", but you posted with other handles, names, avatars. LMFAO, ain't Topix just Grand.....
tinponyrider
#67321 Aug 17, 2012
You

Scotts Vegas

#67322 Aug 17, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Ou may have not "posed" as "other people", but you posted with other handles, names, avatars. LMFAO, ain't Topix just Grand.....
That's right. I've had a few different handles through the years, and I like to change the avatar from time to time...

Only one name though, William Walker. And there are no less than four of us in this town.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67323 Aug 17, 2012
MIB wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in the "scare" theory. I think if any of the birds who were anywhere near where fireworks were being shot off were really killed by fireworks, it would probably have been from some kind of chemicals in the fireworks--not from being frightened to death. Someone posted that they saw one of the birds alive on the ground disoriented and walking in circles. Besides the obvious trauma from falling from the sky, that sounds like brain fry (chemicals? electromagnetic pulse? microwaves?) or electromagnetic interference to me.
Think about how many cell phone towers there are in the US and the world emitting ever increasing amounts of microwaves. Think about the millions of people who use cell phones. We are all exposed to massive amounts of radio, satellite, and cell phone wave radiation. We don't think about it because we can't see it. Recently, the Swedish discovered a possible link between cell phone use and brain cancer. Supposedly, brain cancer in the US has gone up 25% since the 1970s. Other studies show that there is no link between cell phones and brain cancer, BUT the studies showed that people who used cell phones had a 40% higher RISK of getting brain cancer. Either way, it's all in the wording. ;) Studies have also shown that these waves interfere with birds and bees migratory patterns. We may be unwittingly damaging and killing ourselves as well as other animals and plants. Corporations do not care. They care about all the money that we spend to make them richer so that we can enjoy our deadly trinkets.
Plausable scenario.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67324 Aug 17, 2012
AHHH Morning... when all the aggravators are finally off somewhere sleeping.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#67325 Aug 17, 2012
Blessed day to all you dear ones. Gotta run , have a great one.(*_*)

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#67327 Aug 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
AHHH Morning... when all the aggravators are finally off somewhere sleeping.
Na were not sleeping
MAYOR

Harold, KY

#67328 Aug 17, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
And still they fall
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67329 Aug 17, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Na were not sleeping
So, you count yourself as an aggravator? I did not think you had been around long enough to get that designation. Interesting that the news article at the top of this thread said that most domestic terrorists are women.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67333 Aug 17, 2012
Late post this morning, decided to get in some extra walking time. I'm up to an hour now of fast paced walking thru mixed terrain now. Interesting that my walk thru some of the forest ajoining the lake a big bag of trash had been pulled from one of the pic nic area cans and drug some fifty feet thru the woods leaving trash scattered all the way. So it appears a bear is still about the area. I hope the dept of F&W doesn't come out with guns blazing to kill another hapless bear. Especially when there are so many trolls they could target.

Ok, so have a great Friday,,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Ancient Wolf
#67334 Aug 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that with AfakeBeliever around.
My are you ever a broken record. She has not been on here all week and you still can't quit talking about her.
its all about numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#67337 Aug 17, 2012
almost 60,000 comments in this thread. is that a record?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie ann Hayes 2 hr ben10jack 5
hannah hobbs 2 hr snoopdawg 3
Louisa pool 2 hr lissa31 3
Wade Skaggs 2 hr bigoneforya 2
Valero 7 hr Abvdef 12
john allen (Sep '10) 10 hr Hello 5
court 12 hr sadie 1
More from around the web

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE