A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school. Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Tempe, AZ

#4868 Jun 25, 2012
thank god she not waving chinese flag
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4869 Jun 25, 2012
Sur 13 wrote:
America is the whole fu ken continent not jux the united states!!!
Oh my god you're a genius!!!
So_Cal

Sunnyvale, CA

#4870 Jun 25, 2012
Sur 13 wrote:
America is the whole fu ken continent not jux the united states!!!
Yes and it's divided into Canada, The US, Mexico, Central America, and South America.

But I see you already know that by you screen name of Sur13
Meh

Las Vegas, NV

#4871 Jun 25, 2012
Go home.
Sam Toliver

AOL

#4872 Jun 25, 2012
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, Google up Robert Goddard. Then Werner Von Braun caught on...
I had a paper route as a little kid in New Mexico in the late 50's
One of my customers was a spokey house that never opened their drapes...it was Werner Von Braun...when I went to "collect" for the paper his statuesque Wife in chic black dress and pearls ( WAY TOO elegant for a little desert town in nowhere NM) paid me. I'll never forget it.

Loads of those brainy Nazi scientists worked for the USA on rocket research and lived in isolation in New Mexico in those days.
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#4873 Jun 25, 2012
Sam Toliver wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a paper route as a little kid in New Mexico in the late 50's
One of my customers was a spokey house that never opened their drapes...it was Werner Von Braun...when I went to "collect" for the paper his statuesque Wife in chic black dress and pearls ( WAY TOO elegant for a little desert town in nowhere NM) paid me. I'll never forget it.
Loads of those brainy Nazi scientists worked for the USA on rocket research and lived in isolation in New Mexico in those days.
Fascinating. This is a true story?
Carlos

San Diego, CA

#4874 Jun 25, 2012
Meh wrote:
Go home.
We are home. You go back to Europe!!
So_Cal

Great Falls, VA

#4875 Jun 25, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> We are home. You go back to Europe!!
I think he meant back to Espana
Stu

Philadelphia, PA

#4878 Jun 25, 2012
I'm sick and tired of Latinos playing the race card. I blame the rich for bringing these people here then dumping them onto the taxpayers. They will undercut the seniors and social security when they vote.
Chen

San Diego, CA

#4879 Jun 27, 2012
Stu wrote:
I'm sick and tired of Latinos playing the race card. I blame the rich for bringing these people here then dumping them onto the taxpayers. They will undercut the seniors and social security when they vote.
Take a hike anglo, and stop being such a bigot. We are here, and we are never leaving!!
Fed Up With Immigrants

San Diego, CA

#4880 Jun 27, 2012
Chen wrote:
<quoted text> Take a hike anglo, and stop being such a bigot. We are here, and we are never leaving!!
You illegal Asians don't belong here! Go back to your home country.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#4882 Aug 7, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> We are home. You go back to Europe!!
"Carlos" someday soon want to give your head...to my dog to play with...TEE-HEE!
BonneeK

Manassas, VA

#4883 Aug 8, 2012
I wish that they be allowed to stay illegally only if we could use them as slaves. Like real slaves! Every American should get one in their home to cook and clean for them. If they didn't like it then they should get dumped in the the Pacific Ocean, at least 100 miles off shore.
But seriously folks

Maywood, CA

#4884 Apr 16, 2013
Speaking of dumping can we all agree to dump anymore movies Johnny Depp makes. I know he's gotta make a livin but rum diaries? Cmon I could've shot 2 minutes of finger puppet shows more entertaining than 90 plus minutes of snore.
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#4885 Apr 29, 2013
BonneeK wrote:
I wish that they be allowed to stay illegally only if we could use them as slaves. Like real slaves! Every American should get one in their home to cook and clean for them. If they didn't like it then they should get dumped in the the Pacific Ocean, at least 100 miles off shore.
you southern bumpkins think so highly of yourselves only because you know we are the true Iberian people. We are the true Lusitanians unlike you lousy lot of wankers
So_Cal

Gilroy, CA

#4886 Apr 29, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text> you southern bumpkins think so highly of yourselves only because you know we are the true Iberian people. We are the true Lusitanians unlike you lousy lot of wankers
Both of you retards are wrong...

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Pay attention you might learn something...
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#4887 Apr 30, 2013
So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you retards are wrong...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xv7pu_YZCrgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Pay attention you might learn something...
Sorry but you are wrong watch my middle finger and I'll teach you something. Click on the link below.

Www.socal.isatardinboots.com
Dan Salazar

AOL

#4888 May 1, 2013
Here we go again. Today's "Embrace the Disgrace" of electing unpatriotic Calif vareity "democrats" to determine your kids futures should be HUGE. A real Celebration of Citizen Cowardice after millions of foreign nationals ignored our laws, colonizaed our Communities and now DEMAND their RIGHTS and freebies from the pitiful American families.

Viva La Raza.........Chumps!
So_Cal

San Francisco, CA

#4889 May 1, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are wrong watch my middle finger and I'll teach you something. Click on the link below.
Www.socal.isatardinboots.com
Middle finger? Wrong? Yeah right, just because you got offended by the truth doesn't make you right. Watch it again and learn. Remember you also have European (white Spanish) roots. LOL @ your expense

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#4890 May 1, 2013
So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle finger? Wrong? Yeah right, just because you got offended by the truth doesn't make you right. Watch it again and learn. Remember you also have European (white Spanish) roots. LOL @ your expense
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xv7pu_YZCrgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
The truth is that the truth does not exist . Therefore the truth does not exist. If the truth does not offend me because it does not exist then I can never be offended because the truth does not exist. To exist you do not need truth therefore I exist because the truth does not exist. You do not exist because you believe in the truth which clearly does not exist. Therefore you do not exist. My middle finger does exist because you are a tard however you believe in the truth which does not exist therefore if your belief in the truth is a condition precedent towards your believing in my middle finger than perhaps you have a shot at existing. If both conditions are concurrent belief in truth and belief in my middle finger. My middle finger would clearly win. An this is true simply because it is within your madre's cornhole which is a condition subsequent. However if she believes in the truth which does not exist she need not worry because she won't exist anyway. So you see clearly undoubtedly I have proven that my middle finger is a logical fact while your truth is an illogical fallacy. Dont worry if I was your mother I would not believe in the truth either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Lesbian Love, More Intimate than most? 9 hr RisaRainbow 1
Lawmaker sworn in with bash that busts tradition 9 hr Sam Toliver 2
loving the la 16 hr Anonymous 1
Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Sun makerizian 791
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Sat the Light 8
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) Oct 18 Sam Toliver 940

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles Jobs

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]