Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever come down and off your high for atleast a 24 hour period, you may have (if it's not too late) some analytical brain cells left to realize that it will take Obama eight full years and then some to clean up what that train wreck called Bush Jr created.
I agree with you on the pot. it destroys your brain. makes you paranoid... not to mention psychotic.

but you are wrong about bush jr. the train wreck was started by the muslims who declared war on us. which forced us to respond.

if we didn't respond like we did,(I think we should have nuked them.), we wouldn't be spending so much money over there now.

and as a result, we would probably be experiencing surpluses every year.

god o'mighty! whose idea was it that we had to re-educate the muslims over there? talk about a dumb idea.

instead of the blame game that YOU idiots are pushing,(meaning democrats and republicans) we should be united in an effort to squash the enemy (MUSLIMS!) once and for all.

they only understand force.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of blaming the source
debunk the facts
oh sorry I forgot, YOU CANT
lol loser
There are a lot of articles on the net about the same subjects but with differing opinions and Wikipedia ranks in the top 15 category. How many differing opinions of the same subject do you debunk? If I were to reveal the source, that would break the trust and sorry Charlie, I'm not going there. Vote Obama!
Were back

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Keep waving the leaf.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the pot. it destroys your brain. makes you paranoid... not to mention psychotic.
but you are wrong about bush jr. the train wreck was started by the muslims who declared war on us. which forced us to respond.
if we didn't respond like we did,(I think we should have nuked them.), we wouldn't be spending so much money over there now.
god o'mighty! whose idea was it that we had to re-educate the muslims over there? talk about a dumb idea.
instead of the blame game that YOU idiots are pushing,(meaning democrats and republicans) we should be united in an effort to squash the enemy (MUSLIMS!) once and for all.
Are you sure it was Muslims and not Israeli's? And just who are we fighting for anyway? Seems to me that every country we've ever attacked had valuable resources for us to plunder, hmmmm?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you have had 3 daze to show up in susanville

you need to change your name to mongoloid coward
Were back

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Was that one leaf or two?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Were back wrote:
Kind of a leafy subject isn't it?
Yea and it stinks too especially when it's on fire, shewwww gross!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have had 3 daze to show up in susanville
you need to change your name to mongoloid coward
If they grow roses in Roseville, what do you grow in susanville? Forget it, I don't even want to know.
Were back

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

If you lit more than one leaf then that must have been a real stinker of a haze in your mind.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure it was Muslims and not Israeli's? And just who are we fighting for anyway? Seems to me that every country we've ever attacked had valuable resources for us to plunder, hmmmm?
man, did you forget about 9/11 already?

as for valuable resources, afghanistan doesn't have any. and as for those countries where we went into that had any, ask yourself, why didn't we plunder them as you seem to suggest we did.

kuwait? iraq? I mean. they have a lot of oil. we could have plunder their oil to finance the wars that these muslims got us into. but we didn't.

frankly, I think we should since so many people say we did.
Were back

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Maybe if you dry it out a little more, then you'll not wastes so many matched on try to light it up?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure it was Muslims and not Israeli's? And just who are we fighting for anyway? Seems to me that every country we've ever attacked had valuable resources for us to plunder, hmmmm?
Tell that to the families of the terrorists that flew the planes, that they were actually jews...lol..lol..
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama signed the NDAA bill specifically to deal with those individuals responsible for 9/11. And he also signed an EO to bring the U.S. back into the realm of the international court. This is why it is crucial that Obama have a second term. A second term will finaly free his hand to bring those domestic and foreign criminals to justice. As for legalizing pot, I have to disagree especially when that wrong headed law will expose even more of our children to a very dangerous and mentally debilitating drug, that's insane!
The National Defense Authorization Act is the Greatest Threat to Civil Liberties Americans Face....why did obama sign it? http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/12/...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Thanks Obama for the NDAA: So much for innocent until proven guilty. So much for limited government. What Americans are now facing is quite literally the end of the line. We will either uphold the freedoms baked into our Constitutional Republic, or we will scrap the entire project in the name of security as we wage, endlessly, this futile, costly, and ultimately self-defeating War on Terror.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
man, did you forget about 9/11 already?
as for valuable resources, afghanistan doesn't have any. and as for those countries where we went into that had any, ask yourself, why didn't we plunder them as you seem to suggest we did.
kuwait? iraq? I mean. they have a lot of oil. we could have plunder their oil to finance the wars that these muslims got us into. but we didn't.
frankly, I think we should since so many people say we did.
Did you overlook the first line in my post where I asked "are you sure it was Muslims and not Israeli's?" All the major players in the black goo are in Iraq today. Daddy Bush only came to our ally Kuwait's rescue to kick Saddam's arse out! You're also wrong about Afghanistan. They have thousands of acres of opium fields and that's not a valuable $$$ resource? How much money can you get selling heroin on the black market, anyone know? And just who's soldiers are protecting that source of wealth from all invaders? It's not a big secret Asian Guy, it's all laid out for you on the www if you know where to look.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Thanks Obama for the NDAA: So much for innocent until proven guilty. So much for limited government. What Americans are now facing is quite literally the end of the line. We will either uphold the freedoms baked into our Constitutional Republic, or we will scrap the entire project in the name of security as we wage, endlessly, this futile, costly, and ultimately self-defeating War on Terror.
futile, costly, self-defeating war?

remember, THEY declared war on us, genius.

how else do you think we should respond?

frankly, I agree that the way we are responding is stupid. it IS self-defeating the way we are going about it now.

the correct way to deal with this war declared on us by the muslims is to - NUKE THEM.

otherwise, you have the scenario we have now.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
frankly, I agree that the way we are responding is stupid. it IS self-defeating the way we are going about it now.
the correct way to deal with this war declared on us by the muslims is to - NUKE THEM.
Did I say anything about how we should have responded. We had no choice but to respond. We both agree about the way we are responding, what are we disagreeing on? I agree, brute force is the only thing they respond to. All I'm saying is why are we repeating lessons in Afghanistan done by the Soviets? Let's get our troops out now.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Did you overlook the first line in my post where I asked "are you sure it was Muslims and not Israeli's?" All the major players in the black goo are in Iraq today. Daddy Bush only came to our ally Kuwait's rescue to kick Saddam's arse out! You're also wrong about Afghanistan. They have thousands of acres of opium fields and that's not a valuable $$$ resource? How much money can you get selling heroin on the black market, anyone know? And just who's soldiers are protecting that source of wealth from all invaders? It's not a big secret Asian Guy, it's all laid out for you on the www if you know where to look.
More liberal speculation or do u have any facts to back yourself up?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you collect your hate? To kill billions of innocent men women children and infants just for the actions of a few radicals is insane! You must be a rabid dog Zionist!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More liberal speculation or do u have any facts to back yourself up?
Go smoke a bowl. I know you craving it so go ahead :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,781 - 10,800 of15,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min maria gonzaleous 17,835
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Bruno 199,108
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Get Right or Get Left 7,326
Prince Michael Jackson takes girlfriend Nikita ... 12 hr Stormageddon 16
Dump sewage from your RV, go to jail (Sep '10) 17 hr I DRINK SEWAGE 11
Services Provided By Gene Choe 17 hr GENE CHOE SUSPENDED 3
Yahoo NEO group format is a safety threat. 21 hr AdrianTRamsey 3
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
•••