Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#150615 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am sorry to hear that anyone ever breed with you and I am sure that your ex wife agrees."
-FAIL. I'm not married bro. I never was.
"People who expose their children to this sort of blind hatred and ignorance are unfit to be parents and should be publicly strung up by their balls."
-Oh so we should just like queers have thier ways with our kids---like molesting them in Boy Scout trips, exposing themselves on a cruise with children on board? Yeah I'm sure you Perverts would love to see that happen, but guess what? Majority of us don't want our kids exposed to that filth. What's next? Should we let serial killers & rapists "civil rights" to kill & rape people because it's a "hate crime" to refuse to make them happy? Bitch please...their a reason why some people feel gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt or teach in schools---because they try to sleep with them! Hurting our kids & our schools! If you've got a problem with that, then leave this country! Also, we are not going to allow you to change the definition of a word just so you can indulge in your perversion.
Besides, the way I see it, if we're going to accept homosexuality, then we might as well accept pedophilia, necrophila, bestiality, & other devious behaviors---many have which have been linked to abuse, murder, & diseases.
Making perverts "happy" is a dangerous thing
...yawn...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#150616 Jul 16, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!? lol, you're really dumb.
Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
NATURAL born, not NATIVE born. They are two different things. NATURAL born means you were a citizen at the time of your birth. NATIVE born means you were born on US soil. Again, notice the Constitution says NATURAL born. You can be a NATURAL born citizen if one of your parents is a US citizen at the time of your birth, even if you were born on the Moon.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, I mean REALLY DUMB!
But not so dumb I don't know the difference between natural and native born.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And besides, I have a half-black president who's birthplace is questionable.
You're just upset you have a black president. LOL @ you.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#150617 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry, I don't eat "CARPET""
-LOL Well ain't that ashame, & I hear I thought I was talking to a lesbian /sarcasm
"and if this is what you think oral sex is with a woman.....no wonder you aren't getting any......lol!!!"
-LOL Sounds like someone is suffering from Lesbian Bed Death..ROFL
"Then keep them away from peeking in the windows of your Gay or Lesbian neighbors."
-None of my neighbors are gay anyways, so it's all good
"Sorry, but your kids probably have a better understanding of Gays and Lesbians than you do!!!"
-FAIL. I don't have kids.
"Again, you hardly bother me."
-COOL STORY BRO
"you are entitled to your opinion, I just don't agree with it!!!!"
-Then don't go around calling people who disagree with you "homophobes", you jackass. Otherwise, I will force you to listen to my Conservative wrath.
That's why homophobia is a mental illness. You are in denial.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150618 Jul 16, 2012
Song-bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...congratulations...you've announced to the world that you're incredibly unpleasant. Feel better now?
Yes...because I have exposed what queers really mean by "love". Next question!
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150619 Jul 16, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why homophobia is a mental illness. You are in denial.
Sorry I don't have a fear of humans

Try again.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150620 Jul 16, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
Thanks for admitting your defeat, you coward
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150621 Jul 16, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Gay marriage will be the law of the land in California by October of this year.
Washington, Maryland, and Maine will all soon have marriage equality after the November election.
And in New Jersey, Illinois, Hawaii there are law suits for gay marriage which will go to the courts.
DOMA is going to the Supreme Court.
By 2013 gay marriage might be legal in 13 US states and the federal government will also recognize gay marriage after DOMA is done.
You can't stop equality from happening. Gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states. It's inevitable.
Califonia - the land of San Fransicko
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150622 Jul 16, 2012
Aamir wrote:
This RnL2008 character is a dumbshit! Boycott oxygen because of a couple of dick smokers?
RnL2008 has never gotten laid. That's why she's a lesbian. She wouldn't know what to do with cock even if it were to hit her in the face. Betcha $5 her partner needs to use a strap-on since she can't get any real cock...ROFL

Santa Monica, CA

#150623 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Socrates, there's enough public mensroom philosophers in the behind the bushes without you chiming in. And you're certainly entitled to believe all the LGBT swill you want but using it to justify transvestite school teachers and gay adoption is something else again.
See, that's the part you don't get -- children pay the price for your degenerate liberalism. That's right -- children will end up half-nude on websites like rent-a-boy because you can't exercise judgement and discipline when required.
Rose's Law...
Prof Marvel wrote:
The LGBT is a sex cult, that's the simplest and purest explanation -- and they never would have elevated beyond that low point hadn't morons like you become their enablers.
It's your duty to raise your child heterosexual. There is no greater duty on the planet -- but you want to expand on this to include homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality because a bunch men who parade down Broadway in penis suits and erect penis hats convinced you little boys in dresses is a viable option too.
Idiot!
Same-sex marriage as the brainchild of Larry Brinkin. He was one of the first to float the idea and the reason why he put it out there was so that monsters like himself could fill their bedrooms with little boys.
That makes no sense at all!
Tell us how one follow the other.
:::crickets chirping:::
Prof Marvel wrote:
That's right -- there's a fine line between homosexuality and pedophilia, a line gay males are apparently are unable to stop from crossing.
The two are unrelated, homophobes like you are just desperate to connect the two.
You enjoyed sex with a man, does that mean you'd want to have sex with a pre-pubestent boy?
Prof Marvel wrote:
If you had sense Catholic priests would be all the evidence you need. But you don't have sense -- no more sense than those straight morons on health boards 30 years ago who allowed gays to turn bath houses into floating orgies.
Reminds me of this...
http://youtu.be/XZcgtadIr2E

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#150624 Jul 16, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>only thing Willard in is Jerry Sandusky shower room! Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away
Jan 1, 2006 ... Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away ... condoned by
companies like Dyncorp and Halliburton subsidiaries like KBR.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2 ...- 50k -
WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned ...
Dec 7, 2010 ... DynCorp's employees were accused of raping and peddling girls as young as 12
from countries like Ukraine, Moldova and Romania.
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/ ...- 110k - Cached - Similar Pages
rape camps, sex slavery, the u.s. military's dirty secret « End Times ...
Mar 8, 2012 ... rape camps, sex slavery, the u.s. military's dirty secret. US: DynCorp Disgrace.
click on image to view article about dyncorp. For more than 50 ...
http://endtimesnews.wordpress.com/2012/03/08/ ...- 111k - Erik Prince (Blackwater) is suspect in genocide/child sex slavery ...
Erik Prince (Blackwater) is suspect in genocide/child sex slavery/narcotics ring....
Erik Prince, the founder and head of Blackwater USA, has ...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ...- 346k -
Funny. You get your news from left-wing blahgs. Not credible news sources. They mean nothing.

Location hidden

#150626 Jul 16, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> You are retarded. That's the only clear answer.
huh? lol, who's retarded? I wrote:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ya ya ya. I know the story. I know about Obama's African born dad & American mom. I also know about military kids' citizenship rights, like McCain's. That's irrelevant though beacuse Obamama's paretns were not military. Your way off of what I was saying.
If Obama claims to be American, born in Hawaii, then why is there no birtch certificate? How did he get promoted to U.S. President without showing the proof of his origin of birth? Tell me that.

And you responded with:

You are retarded. That's the only clear answer.

WTF??? WHAT is the only clear answer? "that"???
Antonio

Italy

#150627 Jul 16, 2012
Does the nap head tranny EVER just STFU?

Santa Monica, CA

#150629 Jul 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't you tell us why after the Jews were treated far worse than gays they did not revert to drug addiction, alcohol abuse and other self distractive behaviors like gays do???
Simple. Support. Most, I'll even guess almost all, Jewish people are born into Jewish families. Many are brought up in Jewish culture, in Jewish neighborhoods. For every stranger who calls a Jewish kid a "Christ killer", there are 10 people they relate to who tells them that they are one of "god's chosen people".

It's pretty much the opposite with gay people. They don't get that kind of support.

Location hidden

#150630 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

You're just upset you have a black president. LOL @ you.
...and I don't have a black president, he's 1/2 black, 1/2 white. DUMB ASS

Location hidden

#150631 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. Support. Most, I'll even guess almost all, Jewish people are born into Jewish families. Many are brought up in Jewish culture, in Jewish neighborhoods. For every stranger who calls a Jewish kid a "Christ killer", there are 10 people they relate to who tells them that they are one of "god's chosen people".
It's pretty much the opposite with gay people. They don't get that kind of support.
ummm......... pppfffffttt BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

...ooooo.....

Thanks for the laugh!

"Support for gays" ------ wtf!

again, I must BWAHAHAHAHAHA

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#150632 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
RnL2008 has never gotten laid. That's why she's a lesbian. She wouldn't know what to do with cock even if it were to hit her in the face. Betcha $5 her partner needs to use a strap-on since she can't get any real cock...ROFL
Wow, you really continue to show your pathetic ignorance about someone you know nothing about......good job!!!!

I DON'T want what you keep claiming I do......been there, done that and didn't like it......sorry that your lil manhood is not worthy of an acknowledgement.......lol!!!

Some men really need to shut their mouths and let people ASSume their dumb instead of opening them and removing all doubt!!!

Santa Monica, CA

#150633 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your belief or lack of same doesn't change anything."
-What the hell are you saying? Seriously, can't you make some sense for change.
"It's clear you do. You are really stupid. "
-Ok, then show me where 2 dicks or 2 pussies create a baby, without artificial insemination & without impregnating a surrogate mother. oh wait! There isn't any.
"Gay men don't have sperm? Lesbians don't have eggs? "
-2 sperm or 2 eggs don't create life---that's why homosexuality is called the deadend of the evolutionary process. It takes a sperm & a egg to create life, moron. Ashame you queers don't understand that concept.
You're so dumb, it's funny.
A lesbian and a gay man can have a baby together.
thisGuy wrote:
"Not perhaps. It doesn't say 12. You lied. "
-That still doesn't change the fact queers want to sleep & rape children.
That's a lie.
thisGuy wrote:
"LOL. Liar. Read the article.
It says both a gay group and a conservative newspaper feel the age of consent for anal sex should be lowered from 18 to 16. And I quote: "There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men."
So, nobody is asking for any special rights.
Try again!"
-Isn't it? That by my definition means pedophilia. A 16 yrs old is still a MINOR.
The age of consent for "normal" sex in Canada is 14.(Read the actual article.) So, who's getting the special rights?
thisGuy wrote:
And LOL @ "Conservative newspaper". True conservatives don't support the gay agenda nor pedophilia. Canadians are fucked up. Why the hell are Canadian homosexuals so interested in fucking teenagers? Fucking perverts
Again, the age of consent in Canada is 14. Seems like Canadian homosexuals aren't the only ones interested in doing teenagers...
Anything to say about that?
Of course not.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Stone Mountain, GA

#150635 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers allowed slavery, but didn't allow women to vote. Fk what they had in mind, they are all fossilized worm poop by now.
The point is, if you're going to invoke the Constitution you should be able to reference where the people who wrote it are on record for supporting same-sex marriage.

You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage.

This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150636 Jul 16, 2012

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#150637 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, if you're going to invoke the Constitution you should be able to reference where the people who wrote it are on record for supporting same-sex marriage.
You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage.
This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."
that last quote tells volumes about you and "Gobbles". Thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr do it here 16,011
Topix is Against the First Amendment 19 hr Jimmy 15
How would you like to/be proposed? 19 hr Jimmy 2
Apple CEO Cook Goes From Record Sales to IPhone... Mon Independent 3
pro lifers are bigoted Mon Independent 2
US stocks start lower Sun William Knight 54

Los Altos News Video

Los Altos Jobs

Los Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Altos

Personal Finance