Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,674)

Showing posts 133,461 - 133,480 of199,131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.......You were just a male worm..........
You were never a man and will never be a lady......
Correction: She's a deformed human being

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So when the court tells you that you are wrong, your answer is "whatever"??
The "whatever" was in reply to your comment, not anything the court said.
akpilot wrote:
Idiot.
Your sig suits you.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well from your posts we know you are an ignorant hate monger who is obsessed with all things "queer". We also know that you are (at best) under-employed in a menial job that you hate and that you never get laid.
*sigh* not this stupid argument again

LOL So disagreeing with queers makes me "obsessed" with them? When did this happen?

What's next? Disagreeing with murder means you are "obsessed" with murdering people? This ain't Opposite Day, gaytard

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, it isn't even worth conversing with you.
I know you are upset because you can't come up with a good argument against gay marriage, so feel free to fk off.
akpilot wrote:
When you are presented with facts you simply toss them aside in favor of the fantasy world you live in.
Grow up Rose and educate yourself.
I pass gas that is better educated than you are.
Barffoo

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Barffoo, on Willard Mitt Romney.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to us when you get out of the 1800's and realize every issue isn't the same as slavery.
The court explained to you the differences, I am sorry that you choose to ignore them and remain ignorant.
Dummy, you need to calm down, and quit foaming at the mouth whenever you see my name! Read what I actually posted. I didn't mention slavery.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear that anyone ever breed with you and I am sure that your ex wife agrees.
People who expose their children to this sort of blind hatred and ignorance are unfit to be parents and should be publicly strung up by their balls.
"I am sorry to hear that anyone ever breed with you and I am sure that your ex wife agrees."
-FAIL. I'm not married bro. I never was.

"People who expose their children to this sort of blind hatred and ignorance are unfit to be parents and should be publicly strung up by their balls."
-Oh so we should just like queers have thier ways with our kids---like molesting them in Boy Scout trips, exposing themselves on a cruise with children on board? Yeah I'm sure you Perverts would love to see that happen, but guess what? Majority of us don't want our kids exposed to that filth. What's next? Should we let serial killers & rapists "civil rights" to kill & rape people because it's a "hate crime" to refuse to make them happy? Bitch please...their a reason why some people feel gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt or teach in schools---because they try to sleep with them! Hurting our kids & our schools! If you've got a problem with that, then leave this country! Also, we are not going to allow you to change the definition of a word just so you can indulge in your perversion.

Besides, the way I see it, if we're going to accept homosexuality, then we might as well accept pedophilia, necrophila, bestiality, & other devious behaviors---many have which have been linked to abuse, murder, & diseases.

Making perverts "happy" is a dangerous thing
Told off

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Many of you are certainly familiar with the Southern California Associations of Governments, or SCAG.

These are the guys who recently dragooned us into accepting Regional Housing Needs Assessment (RHNA) numbers that will require us to plan for the building of all varieties of high density development in town, even though nobody living here actually wants it.

This is nothing more than "Big Brother" 1984 - or a communist backed over throw of American Values.

They turned down our appeal of their nonsense, along with the appeals of a lot of other cities in California.

Each and every one of them, as a matter of fact. SCAG does not enjoy hearing from any community that does not intend to obey their commands.

Tell them to "stick it" next time you get a chance of tell them "Nuts." P.S.- Douglas Tessitor of Glendora, California is told "off" every time there is a Glendora city council meeting!

It's like spitting in his UG face, too!

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost track, Rick -- are you one of those straight morons who support same-sex marriage?
Assuming you are, don't you think it a little ridiculous that you've allowed gays to convince you the Founding Fathers who wrote the Constitution had same-sex marriage in mind?
The founding fathers allowed slavery, but didn't allow women to vote. Fk what they had in mind, they are all fossilized worm poop by now.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ya ya ya. I know the story. I know about Obama's African born dad & American mom. I also know about military kids' citizenship rights, like McCain's. That's irrelevant though beacuse Obamama's paretns were not military. Your way off of what I was saying.
If Obama claims to be American, born in Hawaii, then why is there no birtch certificate? How did he get promoted to U.S. President without showing the proof of his origin of birth? Tell me that.
You are retarded. That's the only clear answer.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are not aware that anyone can BUY sperm or eggs on the opened marked. SURPRISE!!!!!
I have seen people achieve pregnancy using donor eggs. surrogates, artificial insemination and occasionally even by male/female sex.
You must be incredible stupid to post such dumbass crap without even thinking it out first. Either that or you enjoy being laughed at by strangers.
If you don't want to find your comment posted on one of those sites were people re-posts all the dumbass stuff they find on the internet I suggest that you get a hold of your blind rage and think before you post again.
I would also suggest that you take an anatomy/physiology class but suspect that would most definitely be beyond your ability. Maybe you can try a remedial high school level health class?
"Apparently you are not aware that anyone can BUY sperm or eggs on the opened marked. SURPRISE!!!!!"
-That's cheating. Second, it shows you homos DO require the support of the OPPOSITE sex to reproduce. And it also shows you freaks are INCAPABLE of reproducing on your own. So thanks for proving my point, loser.

"If you don't want to find your comment posted on one of those sites were people re-posts all the dumbass stuff they find on the internet I suggest that you get a hold of your blind rage and think before you post again."
-Cool Story Bro. Of course, I already knew the rules of the Internet before you got here...LOL

"I would also suggest that you take an anatomy/physiology class but suspect that would most definitely be beyond your ability."
-I have you dipshit. That's why heterosexuals are capable of procreation & homosexuals aren't. That's why penis & vagina fit together like 2 pieces of a puzzle. That's the reason 2 men or 2 women cannot make life. That's the reason the human reproductive organs are designed for the OPPOSITE sex. That's the reason you queers are a deadend in the evolutionary process. I'm even surprised it took you this long to figure it out LOL
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am sorry to hear that anyone ever breed with you and I am sure that your ex wife agrees."
-FAIL. I'm not married bro. I never was.
"People who expose their children to this sort of blind hatred and ignorance are unfit to be parents and should be publicly strung up by their balls."
-Oh so we should just like queers have thier ways with our kids---like molesting them in Boy Scout trips, exposing themselves on a cruise with children on board? Yeah I'm sure you Perverts would love to see that happen, but guess what? Majority of us don't want our kids exposed to that filth. What's next? Should we let serial killers & rapists "civil rights" to kill & rape people because it's a "hate crime" to refuse to make them happy? Bitch please...their a reason why some people feel gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt or teach in schools---because they try to sleep with them! Hurting our kids & our schools! If you've got a problem with that, then leave this country! Also, we are not going to allow you to change the definition of a word just so you can indulge in your perversion.
Besides, the way I see it, if we're going to accept homosexuality, then we might as well accept pedophilia, necrophila, bestiality, & other devious behaviors---many have which have been linked to abuse, murder, & diseases.
Making perverts "happy" is a dangerous thing
...yawn...

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!? lol, you're really dumb.
Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
NATURAL born, not NATIVE born. They are two different things. NATURAL born means you were a citizen at the time of your birth. NATIVE born means you were born on US soil. Again, notice the Constitution says NATURAL born. You can be a NATURAL born citizen if one of your parents is a US citizen at the time of your birth, even if you were born on the Moon.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, I mean REALLY DUMB!
But not so dumb I don't know the difference between natural and native born.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And besides, I have a half-black president who's birthplace is questionable.
You're just upset you have a black president. LOL @ you.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry, I don't eat "CARPET""
-LOL Well ain't that ashame, & I hear I thought I was talking to a lesbian /sarcasm
"and if this is what you think oral sex is with a woman.....no wonder you aren't getting any......lol!!!"
-LOL Sounds like someone is suffering from Lesbian Bed Death..ROFL
"Then keep them away from peeking in the windows of your Gay or Lesbian neighbors."
-None of my neighbors are gay anyways, so it's all good
"Sorry, but your kids probably have a better understanding of Gays and Lesbians than you do!!!"
-FAIL. I don't have kids.
"Again, you hardly bother me."
-COOL STORY BRO
"you are entitled to your opinion, I just don't agree with it!!!!"
-Then don't go around calling people who disagree with you "homophobes", you jackass. Otherwise, I will force you to listen to my Conservative wrath.
That's why homophobia is a mental illness. You are in denial.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Song-bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...congratulations...you've announced to the world that you're incredibly unpleasant. Feel better now?
Yes...because I have exposed what queers really mean by "love". Next question!
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why homophobia is a mental illness. You are in denial.
Sorry I don't have a fear of humans

Try again.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
Thanks for admitting your defeat, you coward
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Wat the Tyler wrote:
Gay marriage will be the law of the land in California by October of this year.
Washington, Maryland, and Maine will all soon have marriage equality after the November election.
And in New Jersey, Illinois, Hawaii there are law suits for gay marriage which will go to the courts.
DOMA is going to the Supreme Court.
By 2013 gay marriage might be legal in 13 US states and the federal government will also recognize gay marriage after DOMA is done.
You can't stop equality from happening. Gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states. It's inevitable.
Califonia - the land of San Fransicko
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Aamir wrote:
This RnL2008 character is a dumbshit! Boycott oxygen because of a couple of dick smokers?
RnL2008 has never gotten laid. That's why she's a lesbian. She wouldn't know what to do with cock even if it were to hit her in the face. Betcha $5 her partner needs to use a strap-on since she can't get any real cock...ROFL

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Socrates, there's enough public mensroom philosophers in the behind the bushes without you chiming in. And you're certainly entitled to believe all the LGBT swill you want but using it to justify transvestite school teachers and gay adoption is something else again.
See, that's the part you don't get -- children pay the price for your degenerate liberalism. That's right -- children will end up half-nude on websites like rent-a-boy because you can't exercise judgement and discipline when required.
Rose's Law...
Prof Marvel wrote:
The LGBT is a sex cult, that's the simplest and purest explanation -- and they never would have elevated beyond that low point hadn't morons like you become their enablers.
It's your duty to raise your child heterosexual. There is no greater duty on the planet -- but you want to expand on this to include homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality because a bunch men who parade down Broadway in penis suits and erect penis hats convinced you little boys in dresses is a viable option too.
Idiot!
Same-sex marriage as the brainchild of Larry Brinkin. He was one of the first to float the idea and the reason why he put it out there was so that monsters like himself could fill their bedrooms with little boys.
That makes no sense at all!
Tell us how one follow the other.
:::crickets chirping:::
Prof Marvel wrote:
That's right -- there's a fine line between homosexuality and pedophilia, a line gay males are apparently are unable to stop from crossing.
The two are unrelated, homophobes like you are just desperate to connect the two.
You enjoyed sex with a man, does that mean you'd want to have sex with a pre-pubestent boy?
Prof Marvel wrote:
If you had sense Catholic priests would be all the evidence you need. But you don't have sense -- no more sense than those straight morons on health boards 30 years ago who allowed gays to turn bath houses into floating orgies.
Reminds me of this...
http://youtu.be/XZcgtadIr2E

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,461 - 133,480 of199,131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Los Altos News Video

•••
•••

Los Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Los Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••