Olympic TV Tips For Southerners
Posted in the Los Alamitos Forum
#1 Jul 28, 2012
There's a lot of transplanted southerners in Long Beach so here's some tips and comments for our southern friends.
1. They don't tie the kayakers to trees.
2. Fencing isn't about keepin' the pigs in the yard.
3. When a female gymnastic entrant does the splits it is not an automatic ten.
4. Women with short hair are not lesbians "fer sure"
5. The judo events do not include breaking cement blocks with your face.
6. The people in the wrestling matches are not related and are of the same sex.
7. Wrestlers are not lesbians and gay dudes.
8. When contestants play hand ball, their hands are not in their pockets.
9. It's just called badminton. Nothing really bad happens.
10. Yep, it's the same thing as Antlanta, only better. Much better.
Add your comments below
|Building Department||1 hr||La Mirada Homeowner||6|
|The Moral Bucket List||1 hr||The Walrus||3|
|5k OBS & FIT Challenge-Cerritos College||5 hr||sara||2|
|Daredevil raccoon makes 58-storey climb up Toro...||6 hr||Ronald||3|
|The Rev. Schuller announces retirement (Jul '10)||7 hr||Malsey Fleaboar||14|
|Is that Vomit? Family Forced to Sit in Soiled S...||8 hr||Andrew||1|
|A Look Back in Time: April 19, 1915||9 hr||Joan||1|
Find what you want!
Search Los Alamitos Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC