Olympic TV Tips For Southerners
Posted in the Los Alamitos Forum
#1 Jul 28, 2012
There's a lot of transplanted southerners in Long Beach so here's some tips and comments for our southern friends.
1. They don't tie the kayakers to trees.
2. Fencing isn't about keepin' the pigs in the yard.
3. When a female gymnastic entrant does the splits it is not an automatic ten.
4. Women with short hair are not lesbians "fer sure"
5. The judo events do not include breaking cement blocks with your face.
6. The people in the wrestling matches are not related and are of the same sex.
7. Wrestlers are not lesbians and gay dudes.
8. When contestants play hand ball, their hands are not in their pockets.
9. It's just called badminton. Nothing really bad happens.
10. Yep, it's the same thing as Antlanta, only better. Much better.
Add your comments below
|Helicopters flying over home for past hour?||28 min||buff||6|
|Weirding Weather: After a North County Boom, Hu...||4 hr||MIKETOUHY||1|
|Students find teacher hanging in Placentia clas...||5 hr||Adrian||2|
|people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07)||6 hr||Agent||3,228|
|Student Banned from Areas of Campus||7 hr||Ronald||3|
|Is topix.com secure?||8 hr||Zack||1|
|LM Football Loses Early In CIF Again||16 hr||wooonf||6|
Find what you want!
Search Los Alamitos Forum Now
Los Alamitos News Video
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC